剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
我们在策划你们的联合单身派对
We're planning your joint bachelor party!
我妈妈这周五要来
My mom is coming on Friday.
我也邀请了你的妈妈
I invited your mom, too.
陪审团裁定内特尼尔·卡尔文·勒西
The jury finds Nathaniel Calvin Lahey
因其精神原因判决无罪
not guilty by reason of insanity.
法官会安排你去疗养院
The judge is gonna place you in a mental facility.
我很尊敬博克海德州长
I respect Governor Birkhead.
我只是一个在法庭上
I'm just one little defense attorney
基廷称
我们在收拾州政♥府♥官员的乱摊子
总让她败下阵的辩护律师
that keeps beating her in court.
-带她过来 -我是来找安娜丽丝的
- Bring her in. - I got to talk to Annalise.
关于加布里尔的事吗 他是谁
About Gabriel? Who the hell is he?
-你在哪呢 -在朱莉家门外
- Where the hell are you? - Outside Julie's.
奥利弗
Oliver.
妈妈
Mom?
米勒
我在外面 可以跟你谈谈吗
一个月前
你是因为爸爸去世的事来的吗
Is this about Dad being dead?
我早就知道了
'Cause I already know that.
不
No.
那是妈妈终于去世了
Mom finally die?
我需要你坐下
I need you to sit.
你是来给我钱的
Are you gonna throw me some money?
你消失十年之后
'Cause those are the only excuses
突然出现在这里
for you showing up out of nowhere
只有这几种可能了
after a freakin' decade.
妈妈
Mommy?
斯凯勒 你怎么起来了
Skyler, what are you doing up?
你吵醒我了
You woke me.
这是谁
Who's that?
这是我妹妹 邦尼
That's my sister, Bonnie.
她是你的阿姨
She's your aunt.
-父亲是谁 -某个完全不负责的烂人
- Who's the father? - Some deadbeat.
他在她生孩子前就抛弃了她
He left before she gave birth.
你告诉邦尼了吗
Did you tell Bonnie?
你搞什么啊
What's wrong with you?
我不想给她更多去那里的理由
I didn't wanna give her more reason to go there.
她会去见那个小女孩 然后再也不想离开她
She's gonna see that little girl and never want to leave her.
她有男朋友在她身边 她会没事的
She's got her boyfriend. She'll be okay.
我得留在这
I need to stay here.
为什么
Why?
她有个女儿
She has a little girl.
我之前不知道
I had no idea.
所以我还没法跟她谈
So I couldn't talk to her yet.
你认为那男人能承受这些
And you think that man can handle this?
-她爱那个男的 -她不了解那男人
- She loves the guy. - She doesn't know him.
你得过去确保邦尼没事
You have to go there and make sure Bonnie's okay.
朱莉已经戒毒了 有那孩子说不定是好事
Julie's clean now. Maybe the kid's a good sign.
一想到朱莉有孩子
The thought of Julie having a kid
这简直是我听过的最恐怖的事情
is the scariest thing I've ever heard.
那并不意味着邦尼自己不能处理好这事
That doesn't mean Bonnie can't handle this on her own.
邦尼只要在她姐姐身边就不像自己了
Bonnie isn't Bonnie when she's around her sister.
我见过
I've seen it.
她又变回那个受尽虐待的小女孩
She turns back into that abused little girl
想尽一切办法拯救别人却牺牲自己
desperate to save everyone but herself.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't feel good about this.
听着
Listen...
我爱你
...I love you,
我很高兴你跟我一起来
and I love that you came,
但我可以处理好
but now I can handle this.
逍遥法外
第五季第六集
这里不合传统 但我们只负担得起这里
Okay, we know it's not conventional, but it's affordable.
而且还能同时做两场活动的场地
And we can kill two birds with one venue.
对 结婚典礼和婚宴
Yeah, the ceremony and reception.
很不错吧
It's cool, right?
宝贝 我真的很为你俩高兴
Honey, I'm just so happy for you two.
我一生中从没想过会有这一天
Never in my life did I believe this day would come.
为什么 因为我活得一团糟
Why? 'Cause I'm such a disaster?
不 因为我以为
No, 'cause I thought there
这世上不会有人能栓住你
was never a man who could lock you down.
干得好 奥利弗
Bravo, Oliver.
妈妈 你觉得怎么样
Mom, what do you think?
你真想知道
You really want to know?
等我们布置一下 这里会看起来好很多
It'll look better once we decorate.
对 那边是专供照相的背景墙
Yeah, just a picture -- a photo booth over there
你知道 就都是花那种
and, you know, flowers.
而且这里很便宜 这是好事
And it's cheap, which is good,
考虑到我们现在的财政状况
considering our bank accounts right now.
我有些积蓄
I have some savings.
妈妈 不 我们
Mom, no. We've --
我想怎么花我的钱是我的事
I get to spend my money on what I want.
重点不是这个
That's not really the point --
你知道吗 康纳尔 其实我同意乔安娜
Y-You know what, um, Connor? I actually am with Joanna.
不如我们去看看其他场地
Why don't we take a look at some other venues?
我们大家一起去 应该挺有意思的
We're all here together. Might be fun.
是 那是个好主意
Yeah, th-that's a great idea.
或者我们只要改造好这个地方就行
Or we could just try to make this place work,
你知道 在哪里结婚并不重要
you know, 'cause a wedding's not about a location.
重要的是我们都邀请了谁
It's about who we invite,
你们二位都会出席 所以
and you will both be there, so...
随便你怎么说
Whatever you say.
他很棒 但谁知道他有那么棒
He's good, but who knew he was gonna be that good?
而且穿西装帅呆了
Oh, and he looks damn good in a suit! u202d
你好
Hi.
你正在盯着他吧
You stalking him right now?
当然没有
Of course not.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
你怎么做到保密这么久的
How have you kept this a secret for this long?
为了保证我们的安全我不惜一切代价
I do what I got to do to keep us safe.
既然你那么爱管闲事 这个任务就交给你了
Now it's your job since you had to get all nosey.
我真希望不知道这件事
I would do anything to not know this.
你又能怪谁呢
And who do you have to blame for that?
我出城这段时间你就乖乖装傻吧
Just play dumb while I head out of town.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你真想知道吗
You really want to know?
问得好 算了吧
Good point. Never mind.
你终于学会了
Now you're learning.
知道今天做什么吗
Hey. Do you know what we're doing today?
不知道 但是安娜丽丝不在
No. But Annalise isn't here.
旷工如何
Should we play hooky?
[西语]安静 听我说
iCállate y escucha bien!
基廷教授有工作任务
Professor Keating has a professional obligation,
所以今天我带你们
so I'm your boss for the day.
我们的委托人 肚腩克星
Our client Gut Suckers
由于对其减肥药进行虚假描述
is being sued for $100 million in punitive damages
被诉以一亿美元的惩罚性损害赔偿
for making false claims about their diet pills.
唯一的虚假描述在于宣传该减肥药有效
The only false claim is to say these pills actually work.
我不管是否有效
I don't care if they work.
我只管防止我们的客户破产
I care about preventing our client from going bankrupt.
箱子里是针对减肥药企业的
In these boxes are trial records
全部诉讼的庭审记录
for every lawsuit brought against a diet pill company.
找出最佳策略告诉我
Find the best strategy and bring it to me.
-我要找个人来看场 -我可以
- I need someone to run point. - I can do it.
卡斯蒂洛女士 你来负责
Ms. Castillo, you're taking lead.
五点之前给我完整报告
I want a full report by 5:00 P.M.
普赖斯女士
Ms. Price.
米凯拉的民事案件经验比我更丰富
Uh, Michaela actually has a lot more experience in civil cases.
你的家族差点毁掉这间律所
Your family almost destroyed this firm.
我们才不得不承接肚腩克星这种低佣金客户
That's why we have to take low-rent accounts like Gut Suckers.
是时候让你来还债了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表