剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
What are you thinking?
内特告诉我豁免权的事了
Nate told me about the immunity.
你告诉邦尼了吗
Did you tell Bonnie?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
你为什么不承认你是来照顾我的
Why don't you just admit you're here to babysit me?
不 我只是来溜达溜达
Oh, no. Just to hang out.
可不是吗
Yeah.
我有件礼物给你
I have a present for you.
是来自你父亲的
From your father, really.
我们在最高法♥院♥的案子之后开始互相写信
We started writing to each other after the Supreme Court.
然后他去世了
And then he passed,
我觉得应该让你知道他有多么骄傲
and I thought you would like to know how proud he was.
谢谢您
Thank you.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
为什么非得出事呢
Why does something always have to be wrong?
没错
That's right,
因为你们两个总是让自己
because both of you always getting yourself
陷入各种麻烦
in some kind of trouble.
妈妈 我们很好
Mamma, we're fine.
你们不好
You're not fine.
你们结婚了才会好
You'd be fine if you got married.
那样你们就不用相互指证了
So you wouldn't have to testify against each other.
这不是你们律师所谓的"配偶特权"吗
Isn't that what you lawyers call "Spousal privilege"?
是这么叫的吧
Isn't that what you call it?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
我只是说 如果你们
I'm just saying it, if you...
我还是管好我自己吧
I'm gonna mind my business.
你们离开就是为了
You left so you could talk about
让我听不到你们谈了什么
what's going on without me hearing.
只是无聊的法律方面的对话
Uh, it was just a boring legal conversation.
是啊 太无聊了 我能跳过就好了
Yeah, it was so boring, I wish I could've skipped it.
奥利弗 你是个出色的歌♥手
Oliver, you're a wonderful singer,
但你太不擅长说谎了
but a terrible liar.
给我们点时间
Just give us a second.
跟我说实话吧
Tell me the truth.
否则我就把你装进我的手提箱
Otherwise I'm packing you in my suitcase
再把你拎回家
and I'm taking you home.
你不能告诉爸爸
You can't tell Dad.
向我保证
u202dPromise.
我不会告诉他的
I won't.
这和州长有关
This all involves the Governor.
我知道 我在网上有看到那项调查
I know. I-I read all about that investigation online.
但你不知道的是
Yeah, but what you don't know
州长盯上安娜丽丝了
is that the Governor's been coming after Annalise.
因为我们赢了最高法♥院♥的案子
It's all because we won our Supreme Court case.
现在联邦调查局正在和州长合作
And now the FBI is working with the Governor
试图恐吓我们放弃客户
to try and scare us into dropping clients.
这并不能让我感觉好一点
This is not making me feel better.
当然不能
u202dOf course not.
但那是
But that's...
你把我培养成了那样的人
...the type of man that you raised me to be --
去追求一种高于自我的生活
to live a life that's about something bigger than myself.
那感觉真好
And that feels really good.
即使这意味着
Even if it means the FBI
联邦调查局有时会到我家来
has to show up at my house sometimes.
我讨厌这一切
I hate all this.
但我真为你感到骄傲
But I'm so proud of you.
妈妈
Mamma?
你很难过 因为我得走了
You're sad because I gotta go.
我也是
So am I.
那就留下来吧
Then stay.
你♥爸♥爸会不高兴的
Your Daddy wouldn't like that.
我知道你还在为我重新接受他而生我的气
I know that you're mad at me still for taking him back.
妈妈 你开心我就开心
Oh, Mamma, I'm happy if you're happy.
安娜梅 我开心
Anna Mae, I'm happy
是因为我让自己开心起来
because I make myself happy,
那又是因为爱你♥爸♥爸使我快乐
and I make myself happy by loving him.
天知道我真的试过不去爱他
God knows I tried not to,
只要担心我自己和我的孩子
just worrying about myself and my children.
我担心的可不止我自己 妈妈
Well, I worry about more than just myself, Mamma.
-我知道 -你真的知道吗
- I know that. u202d- Do you?
好像你就想让我当那个
'Cause it sounds like you want me to be that little girl
可以为了他人利益而自我牺牲的人
who goes hungry so everyone else can eat.
没人想让你牺牲 安娜梅
Nobody wants you to go hungry, Anna Mae.
这你知道
You know that.
我们只想让你开心
We just want you to be happy.
山姆有一个儿子
Sam had a son.
跟他的第一个妻子
With his first wife.
他叫加布里尔
His name is Gabriel.
我以前不知道
I didn't know until now.
山姆一直在骗我
Sam lied all that time.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
我爱过的男人都伤害了我 妈妈
Every man I ever loved has hurt me, Mamma.
我不是你 我无法原谅也无法忘记
And I'm not you. u202dI can't forgive and forget.
我试过 但是
I tried, but...
我不想再接受任何人
And I don't want to let anyone else in.
我只想一个人过
I just want to be alone.
有我在 你怎么会是一个人
How in the hell are you alone when I'm here?
因为你会收拾东西回家
Because you're packing up to go home,
留下我一个人干什么呢
and I'm gonna be left here to do what?
拯救别人 哪怕会牺牲我吗
Save everyone else, even if it kills me?
那我为什么不拯救自己呢
What about me saving myself?
只有拯救了别人
Only by saving everyone else...
你才能拯救你自己
can you save you. u202d
爱你♥爸♥爸不是为了他
Loving your Daddy was not for him.
是为了我自己
It was for me.
因为那种爱让我觉得充实
Because that love fills me up.
就像我对你的爱一样
Just like my love for you
让我觉得充实
fills me up.
我的主啊 我真希望你能知道
And, God Almighty, I wish you knew what it was like
一个妈妈爱自己的孩子是什么感觉
for a mamma to love her child,
但你要珍惜你现在所拥有的
but you gotta take what you got.
现在你只有内特尼尔
And all you got right now is Nathaniel.
那如果我爱自己呢 妈妈
What about me loving myself, Mamma?
这样不行吗
Doesn't that count for anything?
如果你伤害了别人
You'll never love yourself
你永远都无法爱自己 安娜梅
if you hurt people, Anna Mae.
我们都知道
We both know that.
咱没事 宝贝
We're all right, baby.
咱没事
We're all right.
你好
Hello?
明天三点我可以见你
I can meet you tomorrow at 3:00.
可以吗
Does that work?
当然
Of course.
我要准备豁免文件吗
Should I prepare immunity paperwork?
我觉得可以
I don't see why not.
那明天见
Well, I'll see you then.
你要给安娜丽丝豁免权
You're offering Annalise immunity?
除非你能给我一个她不该被豁免的理由
Unless you can give me a reason why she doesn't deserve it.
特莱斯蔻探员很快就过来
Agent Telesco will be in shortly.
妈
Hey, Ma.
收到我送你的礼物了吗
You got the present I sent you?
看到没 我记在心上了
See, I do pay attention.
是的 我 其实我今天跟米凯拉在一起
Yeah, I-I-I actually spent the day with Michaela.
快捷 准确
验孕
亲爱的奥菲利亚小姐
收到你的来信 我十分惊喜
怎么样
So?
没怀
No.
我是联调局特别探员克莱尔·特莱斯蔻
This is FBI Special Agent Claire Telesco.
请留言
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表