剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
- Do what? - Know exactly what I need.
谁会不需要脱衣舞男和龙舌兰
Oh, who doesn't always need go-go boys and tequila?
我是指没有妈妈们跟着时出去喝酒
I meant a night out without our moms.
-或是来教堂 -听着
- Or in a church. - u202dHey, listen.
我会在教堂跟你结无数次婚
I will marry you in a church a million times,
只要对面那个人是你
as long as I get to be with you.
你得把这话记下来
You should write that down.
刚好用作结婚誓言
That would be good for the vows.
去开房♥吧 变♥态♥
Ugh, get a room, faggots.
-你刚刚说什么 -别理他
- Hey, what did you say? - Hey, just ignore him.
混♥蛋♥ 你有种直接对着我们说啊
Hey, douchebag. Why don't you say that to our face?
我们还是回家吃冰淇淋吧
Or we could just go home and eat ice cream.
-怎么你刚才没听清吗 -不 不 不
- You didn't hear me the first time? - No, no, no, no.
我想让你再说一遍
I want you to say it again.
-康纳尔 拜托 -说啊 不敢吗
- Connor, please. - Come on. I dare you.
我刚才说 去开房♥ 变
I said, get a room, fa--
我的天
Oh, my God!
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我的天
Oh, my God!
住手 住手 放开他
Stop! Stop! Get off of him!
有人吗 来帮忙
Somebody, help!
你们俩
Hey! You guys!
住手 拜托了 有人吗
Stop, please! Help!
康纳尔 住手
Connor, please!
拜托了 快停下
Please, stop!
住手吧 有人能帮忙吗 康纳尔
Stop, please! Help! Connor! u202d
我们还说基佬就要狂呢 对吧
We said gays gone wild, right?
没错
Yup.
我吓着你了吗
Did I freak you out?
没
No.
听着 就告诉你妈妈
Look, just tell your mother that I...
我骑滑板车摔了之类的
fell off a scooter or something.
这个世界现在这么黑暗并不是你的错
It's not your fault u202dthe world's so awful right now.
是那个人的错
It's his.
因为如果是我们看到他在街上
'Cause if we saw him on the street like that --
做自己 快乐
being himself, happy --
我们会为他高兴并继续往前走
and we would have smiled and kept on walking.
是他走运 我的肌肉超级发达
He's just lucky my big muscles were there
在他被杀之前阻止了你
to stop you from killing him.
别逗我笑
No making me laugh.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
我必须要走了
I have to go.
求你了 再待一分钟
Please, just one more minute.
我好想念我们的抱抱
I've missed our snuggles.
等到了早上你会羞死的
You're gonna be mortified you said this in the morning.
那就再抱30秒
30 seconds, then.
-亚设 -十秒
- Asher. - 10 seconds?
好吧
Fine.
慢点数
Just count slow.
十 九
10, 9...
慢点
Slower.
七 六
7...6...
五
...5...
我刚把一个
I just put a very, uh...
非常醉的亚设哄上♥床♥ 所以
...drunk Asher to bed, so, um,
你明早能不能去看看他
can you check on him in the morning?
好的 要我给你弄点喝的吗
Sure. Can I get you a drink or anything?
我喝的够多了
Oh, I've had too many.
先进来吧 我想给你看点东西
Well, come in, anyway. There's something I want to show you.
看 我们看上去真的很棒
Look. We do look good together.
你知道我们还会在哪里看上去很棒吗
You know where else we'd look good together?
在舞池里
On the dance floor.
你为什么这么想去这个婚礼
Why do you want to go to this wedding so much?
人人都喜欢派对
Everyone likes a good party.
我都不了解你
I don't even know you.
在婚礼上了解我
Get to know me at the wedding.
好吧
Okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
什么
I'm sorry?
这一套 微笑加
This. The smile and...
想要当我的伴
inviting yourself to be my date.
是你敲响了我的门
You knocked on my door.
你是在勾搭我吗
Are you hitting on me?
我不知道要怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that.
直接说真♥相♥怎么样
How about with the truth?
真♥相♥
The truth?
你让我心慌 你非常聪明
You intimidate me, you're incredibly smart,
不用我说你也知道
and I know I don't have to tell you this, but...
你还非常美
you're damn gorgeous, too.
我知道你可能喜欢泰根
And I know you maybe have a crush on Tegan.
只是大家这么说而已
Th-That's just what everyone says.
不管怎么样 没意识到你有多么好的人
Either way, anyone who doesn't realize how great you are
都没有用脑子
is not paying attention.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
-不行 -为什么
- We can't. - u202dWhy?
因为我...全完禁
Because I'm... "Fabstinent."
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
天啊
Oh, God.
那没有任何意义
It means nothing.
你不用专门来看我
You don't have to check on me.
我不是
I'm not.
我今天拿回了卡普兰·高德律所的工作
I got my job at u202dCaplan & Gold back tonight.
怎么拿回来的
How?
求他们
I begged.
-只有这样才能继续战斗 -别说了
- It's the only way to keep fighting. - u202dStop.
不能让州长这么轻易...
Governor can't get away with --
够了 安娜丽丝
Enough, Annalise!
他的死都是我的错 内特
It's my fault he's dead, Nate.
什么
What?
这是州长一直以来的计划
It was the Governor's plan all along.
同意给他假释 拉拢我
Agree to pardon him, get me on her side,
然后找人杀了他
and then she had him killed.
我知道你恨我
I know you hate me.
我也恨我
I hate me.
但我会继续战斗
But I'm gonna keep fighting.
就算她接下来要对付我
Even when she comes after me next,
也只有这样能弥补
it's the only way to make it right.
-不 -听着
- No. - u202dListen.
我知道是她 内特
I know it's her, Nate.
我的意思是你不是一个人战斗
I mean, you're not fighting this alone.
我们要让她生不如死
We're gonna make her suffer.
我怎么和你说的来着
What the hell did I tell you?
我就说会发生这种事
This is exactly u202dwhat I said would happen.
加布里尔在耍我们 我说过了
Gabriel is playing us, just like I said,
你得赶紧告诉安娜丽丝他究竟是谁
so you need to tell Annalise who he is already.
她现在不该听到这种消息
She's not in a place to hear this right now.
如果你不告诉她 那我去告诉她
Okay, if you don't tell her, then I will.
告诉她什么
Tell her what?
给我听好了
Listen to me real close.
开他的车带他走
Take his car and him and drive away.
然后我们再想怎么办
We can figure out the rest later.
你得想办法
Just do whatever you need to
冷静下来
to get yourself together.
我知道你可以的
I know you can.
我会处理好一切的
I'll take care of everything.
相信我
Just trust me.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表