剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
你这样子怎么像是有谁死了
Why do you look like someone just died?
我想和你擦出火花 不知道自己有没有资格
I want something to happen. I just don't know if I'm allowed.
你当然有
I'm saying you are.
同意一起开始我们美妙又便宜的新生活
Say yes to our wonderful, new, cheap life together.
-嫁给我 -我不能
- Marry me. - u202dI can't.
你知道自己是谁吗 亚设
Do you even know who you are, Asher?
因为我只看到一个
Because all I see is a boy
人前善变 哗众取宠的小屁孩
who people-pleases and plays the clown.
只有我一个合伙人相信这份协议
I was the sole partner who believed in this deal.
别让我丢脸了
Don't embarrass me.
-加布里尔·马多克斯在骗你 -赶快做测试
- Gabriel Maddox is lying to you. - Run the tests.
找到匹配了 她是母亲 他是儿子
We got a match. She's the mother. He's her son.
马多克斯先生 欢迎来法律中心
Welcome to the clinic, Mr. Maddox.
-我 -等死吧
- I'm up. - u202dYour funeral.
两个半月前
改成健身房♥如何
What about turning it into a gym?
我可以买♥♥几个哑铃
I'll buy some free weights.
你可以为了你的新男友锻炼锻炼
You can keep it tight for the new boyfriend.
你是觉得我和你一样又难过又孤独
Are you projecting onto me now that you're sad and lonely?
我想念那小子 不是她
I miss my little guy, not her.
你能在我上班的时候把剩下的打包好吗
Can you pack up the rest of this stuff while I'm at work?
我先去打球
After I hoop.
弗兰克
Frank...
我又难过又孤独
I'm sad and lonely.
总得交几个新朋友
Let me go make some new friends.
这个放哪里
Where do you want this?
这里
Here.
靠边
On the side.
这沙发价格和重量一样高
Cost as much as it weighs?
是的
Yes.
我应得的
And I earned it.
他不愿意吃饭 劳拉
He's refusing to eat, Laurel.
用小火车逗过他没
Did you try the choo choo?
过山车都试过了 他应该是想让你喂
And the roller coaster. I think he just wants you to do it.
奥利 这可不是保姆该说的话
Oof, Oli, that is not what a mom wants to hear from her new nanny.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
我这周就送他去托儿所 我保证
And I am getting him child care this week, promise.
-我今天休息 没事的 -我说真的
- I have the day off, it's fine -- - I mean it.
只是得先找一个愿意接收他的托儿所
I just need to find a stupid daycare to take him.
他只是想学他爸爸
He's just trying to be like his dad --
-小候补先生 -奥利弗
- Little Waitlist. - Oliver!
你把你的衬衫跟我的衣服一起洗了
You threw your work shirt in with my laundry!
-是吗 -你欠我一件衬衫
- I did? - You owe me a new blouse.
快点 不然你上课就迟到了
Hurry or you'll be late for class!
你是说你没被选上的那门课
Oh, you mean that class you didn't get into?
我已经不在乎了
Actually, I'm over that.
-鬼扯 -真的
- No, you're not. - Yeah, I am.
因为我是个适应性强 有创造力
Because I'm a resilient and creative individual
有一个能让你们嫉妒死的备选方案的人
who has a Plan B that is gonna make all of you super jealies.
我这周去买♥♥塑料餐具
I'll buy plastic dishes this week.
这时候亲热有点早了
A little early for a make-out.
我找到那儿子的DNA样本是哪里来的了
I found out where the son's DNA sample came from.
我没让你这么做
I didn't ask you to do that.
因为你是个好人 所以我才这么做
Because you're a good guy. That's why I did it.
系统里那儿子的唯一记录
The only thing we have on file about the son
是我们用血样检测了DNA数据
is that we ran the DNA test using a blood sample.
-然后呢 -看看代码
- And? - u202dLook at the coding.
这个数字能告诉我们样本是哪里来的
This number tells us where the sample came from.
所有样本采集自#23245区域
我从来没见过 所以查了下
I'd never seen it before, so I dug around --
告诉我是哪里就行
Just tell me where it's from.
华府
D.C.
失踪儿童组织
The U.S. Organization for Missing Children.
我是内特·勒西
Nate Lahey.
我是费城地检办公室的调查员
I'm an investigator with the Philadelphia D.A.
我之前就阅读该证据文件打过电♥话♥
I called about getting access to this evidence file.
婴儿绑♥架♥
Infant Abductions.
请坐 我去通知案件负责人
Take a seat. I'll let my case manager know you're here.
好球
Oh, yeah!
这么打你就该给我交学费了
You owe me tuition the way I'm schooling you out here.
我去喝水
I'm gonna grab some water.
你可以趁机喘喘气
Give you a chance to catch your breath.
连接需复♥制♥手♥机♥
我得去上课了
I got to get to class.
刚好在我要虐惨你之前
Right when I'm about to beat your ass.
你挺逗啊 老家伙
You're funny, old man.
逍遥法外
第五季第二集
-你好 -你迷路了
- Hello. - You lost?
我职责的一部分是时刻关注律所的投资对象
Part of my job is to keep an eye on the firm's investments.
-还有我 -你会习惯的
- And me? - u202dWell, you can handle it,
说不定我还能学点东西
and I might learn a thing or two.
你自己去找椅子坐吧
Well, you can find your own seat.
教室满员了
We're full.
多亏了我赢了最高法♥院♥的官司
Thanks to my Supreme Court win,
我集体诉讼的所有91位当事人可以提起上诉
all 91 members of my class action can now file an appeal
并且得到他们最开始
and get the representation
就应该得到的代理律师 我们
that they should've had the first time around -- us.
好消息是我们的敌人已经出现了
Now, the exciting news is that we already have an enemy.
州长博克海德认为如果我们上诉成功
Governor Birkhead thinks that if we start winning appeals,
那街头就会开始充斥各种危险暴♥力♥的罪犯
then all the dangerous, violent criminals will flood the streets
并阻止她再次当选
and ruin her chance at re-election.
同时州长不是我们唯一的敌人
Now, the governor is not our only enemy.
你们还得跟身边的同学竞争
You also have to fight each other
以得到那家伙六万四的奖学金
for the 6♥4♥ G's of this man's money.
埃米特·克劳福德先生
Mr. Emmett Crawford,
卡普兰·高德律所的管理合伙人
managing partner at Caplan & Gold.
谁给克劳福德先生介绍下我们第一位当事人
Now, who can fill Mr. Crawford in on our first client?
纳瓦罗女士
Ms. Navarro.
南达·哈希姆
Nanda Hashim,
一位在服20年刑期的穆♥斯♥林♥女子
a Muslim woman currently serving 20 years
因其被控通过车祸杀害她的妻子
for killing her wife, Ally Bathurst,
-爱丽·巴瑟斯特 -动机呢
- in a vehicular homicide. - Motive?
爱丽的孩子告诉警♥察♥他们的妈妈想离婚
Ally's children told police their mom wanted a divorce,
所以南达杀了她以保住自己的绿卡
so Nanda killed her to keep her green card.
我们之前很幸福 爱丽刚成为伊♥斯♥兰♥信徒
We were happy. Ally just converted,
准备跟我一起去清♥真♥寺
was going to the mosque with me.
那晚我一直堵在路上
I was in traffic that night.
我告诉爱丽我在清♥真♥寺跟她会和
I told Ally I would meet her there.
当我到达时警♥察♥已经在那里等我了
The police were waiting for me by the time I arrived.
他们在距我家一个街区的地方发现了她的尸体
They found her body a block away from our house.
如果南达是无辜的
Now, if Nanda were innocent,
她为什么会接受让她坐二十年牢的认罪协议
why did she accept a plea deal that sentenced her to 20 years?
南达声称她的公设辩护律师告诉她
Nanda claims her public defender told her
她除了接受协议别无选择
she had no choice but to take the deal.
这是辩护不力的
This is a classic example
最典型案例
of ineffective assistance of counsel.
现在就靠我们来证明公设辩护律师搞砸了
It is on us to prove that the public defender screwed up,
只有那样法官才会撤销认罪协议
and it's only then that the judge will vacate the plea
让南达获得在一开始
and give Nanda the trial
她被拒之门外的庭审
that was denied to her the first time around.
我知道我的辩护策略是什么
Now, I know what my strategy would be.
你们的呢 第一位被害者
What's yours? First victim.
卡斯蒂洛小姐
Ms. Castillo.
南达的律师并没有聘用翻译
Nanda's lawyer didn't hire a translator
来向她正确解释协议内容
to properly explain the deal.
英语不是她的母语
She's a non-native English speaker,
所以她没法完全理解她签的到底是什么
so she couldn't have fully understood what she was signing.
谁能告诉卡斯蒂洛小姐为什么她的策略很糟糕
Someone tell Ms. Castillo why that pitch is weak.
爱丽是我的英语老师
Ally was my English teacher.
我口语流利后依然选了她的课
I took her class after I was fluent
就是为了能一直见到她
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表