剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
It's about time you paid us all back.
基廷女士 终于见面了
Ms. Keating, we meet at last.
州长
Governor.
我能说心里话吗
Can I be candid with you?
当然可以
I expect nothing less.
看到你最近一次媒体发布会 我气极了
I was pissed when I saw your last press conference.
我还冲着电视狂吼
I was screaming at the television.
吓得我所有工作人员都躲了起来
My entire staff was hiding from me.
我不喜欢输
I don't like to lose.
谁喜欢呢
Who does?
所以今天叫你来
And that's why I brought you here today.
想告诉你我之前错了
To say that I-I was wrong.
我希望能和你共事 安娜丽丝
I want us to work together, Annalise.
你一直以来都在针对我
All this time, all you've done is work against me.
看看结果
And look at the outcome --
公众舆♥论♥都向着你 而不是我
public opinion is on your side, not mine.
我不得不妥协
I had to just take a step back
做出反省和祈祷
and do some soul-searching and prayer,
于是乎 我想出了一个非常简单的真理
and I-I came up with a very simple truth.
我们州能做得更好
Our state can do better.
我能做得更好
I can do better.
下面是我的提议
So, here's my pitch.
我希望你和我一起
I want you and I to work together
创建宾夕法尼亚公平辩护计划
to create the Pennsylvania Fair Defense Project.
宾夕法尼亚州政♥府♥
公平辩护计划
你作为项目负责人 将给公社辩护律师
As head of the project, you'd allocate funds
分配资金 设置工作量上限
for public defenders, create caseload caps.
最重要的一点 我想要你起草法案
Most important -- I want you to draft a bill
以减少半数监狱人口
to reduce the prison population by 50% --
如果方法得当 这项法律可以推广至
a law that could be adopted by every state in the nation
全国各州
if we get it right.
猫腻是什么
The catch?
你是指除了要跟共和党人合作
Besides having to work hand-in-hand with a Republican?
这对你再选将是很好的宣传 我同意
It's great publicity for your re-election, I agree,
但我已经在忙这件事了
but I'm doing this work already.
没错 但背后可没有州长办公室的支持
Yeah, but not with the power of this office behind you.
我刚和卡普兰·高德联合律师签约
I just signed a contract with Caplan & Gold.
我可以帮你处理
I can get you out of that.
也不用担心你的法律中心
And don't worry about your law clinic.
我们想要你雇那些学生参与这个计划
We want you to hire your students to work on this project.
我希望在两天内得到答复
Now, I'll need your decision within two days,
在那之前这件事都不可外泄
and until then, this stays confidential.
米勒
我从斯凯勒学校回来的路上买♥♥了点吃的
I picked up some food on the way home from Skyler's school.
还想着要买♥♥点酒
Thought about buying booze
让你酒后吐真言 告诉我来这的原因
to finally get you to spill why you're here,
但我不能犯险打断戒酒记录
but can't be risking my sobriety,
哪怕是为了你
even for you.
你说他已经死了
You said he was dead.
你
Y-You...
失血量很大
lost all that blood.
爸妈都失控了 只有我一个人面对着婴儿
Mom and Dad were freaking out, I was alone with the baby,
我按照说好的那样做了
and I-I did what we talked about.
我把他留在了医院
I left him at the hospital.
你把他从医院带走了
You're taking him from the hospital here.
爸...
Dad...
逼我这么做的
beat it out of me.
告诉护士我是孩子的妈妈
Told some nurse I was the mother,
他们就让我把他带走了
and they let me take him.
但...我们回家之后...
But... when we got home...
爸爸就开车把他带走了
...Dad drove him somewhere.
妈妈说他把他卖♥♥了
Mom said he sold him.
卖♥♥给谁了
To who?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们只是说...
They just said...
如果我告诉你 就会杀了我
they'd kill me if I ever told you.
我不想让你担心他
I just never wanted you to worry about him.
就只是这样
That's all this was --
确保你不用担心
making sure you never had to worry.
我发誓 邦尼
I swear, Bonnie.
别告诉我你相信她的说法
Don't tell me you believe a word of that story.
我从没说过我相信她
I never said I believed her.
那你为什么还在那 为了那个小姑娘
So, why are you still there? For the little girl?
我跑了这么远
I came all the way out here.
得再把事情弄清楚点再走
I'm not leaving until I know more.
朱莉就是要这样
That's what Julie wants!
她会想尽办法把你吸进深渊
She'll say whatever she needs to suck you back in.
你说无论我要怎样你都支持我
You said that you would support me no matter what I wanted.
我想知道更多情况
Well, I want to know more,
这需要时间
and that's going to take time.
你了解她的
You know her.
我觉得你应该回来
I think you should come home.
我一会儿再打给你
I'll call you later.
是安娜丽丝
Annalise?
你去哪儿
Where you going?
戒毒互助小组
N.A.
朱莉
Julie.
我现在只想磕嗨
All I want to do is get high right now,
相信我 我在为自己好
so trust me, I'm doing what's good for me.
我知道你很沮丧 我明白
I know you're frustrated. I understand.
但医院现在没有床位
They just don't have any rooms at the hospital yet.
我会去找米勒检察官
I'm gonna talk to D.A. Miller
把你在排队名单上往前移
about getting you moved up the waitlist.
这是报应
It's karma.
我从来没跟他的家人沟通过
Never made things right with that man's family.
在庭审上看见那些照片...
Seeing those photos at the trial...
...我对他做过的事
...things I'd done to him.
我得给他们一家写封信
I need to write that family a letter.
三十年了
It's been 30 years.
你也坐过牢了
You've done your time.
给我找个能收信的人
Just find me somebody to write to.
拜托了 孩子
Please, son.
公平辩护计划
公平辩护计划赋予基廷前所未有的权力
你不用把它藏起来
Oh, you -- you don't need to hide that.
我从伦敦飞回来 一下飞机
Yeah, so, uh, I got off my plane from London
就收到条霍奇基斯老同学的短♥信♥
to a message from an old Hotchkiss classmate
他妻子是州长的属下
whose wife works for the Governor.
我去之前也不知道她为什么想见我
I had no clue why she wanted to see me until I got there.
那你拒绝了她
So, you turned her down?
怎么回事 你还想要更多钱
What is this about? Do you want more money?!
羞辱我很有意思吗
Do you enjoy humiliating me?!
-别那么大声 -你签了合同
- Lower your voice. - No, you signed a contract,
你要是离职我会告到你倾家荡产
and I will sue your ass if you leave!
我会因为你在工作场所言语辱骂反诉你
And I'll sue you back for verbal abuse in the workplace,
现场还有好几个目击者呢
and it looks like I have a few witnesses here, too.
你觉得董事会还想
You think the board wants to hear
再听说你其它的不当行为吗
that you've committed more misconduct?
从我们雇你开始 我就在保护你
This is the same governor I've been protecting you from
免受这位州长的伤害
since we hired you.
我接下这份工作的唯一原因
I took this job for the sole purpose
就是改革我们这个垃圾桶一样的公设辩护系统
to reform the Dumpster fire that is our public defense system.
可能你为我承担了风险
And, yes, maybe you've put your ass on the line for me,
但我也不是谁的救世主
but I am no man's savior.
我为了获取这世界里的一点点权力
I've worked too long and too hard
付出了太多太多努力
to get an ounce of power in this world,
你根本不能决定我想做什么
and your ass sure as hell is not gonna decide what's right for me.
我做了决定之后会通知你的
I'll let you know when I've made my decision.
我能叫你妈妈吗 妈妈
Is it okay if I call you Mom, Mom?
-不能 -当然了 亚设
- No. - Of course, Asher.
家里多了奥利弗我已经非常高兴了
Yes, I was already so excited to add Oliver to the family.
-再多一个也没问题 -听到没 小康
- Why not one more son? - You hear that, C-dog?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表