剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
没错 但你拒绝回答
True. But not answering
只会让你留给米勒检察官的语♥音♥留言
will make the voicemail you left for D.A. Miller
更加可疑
more suspicious.
加布里尔·马多克斯
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
他们发现我的身份了
They found out who I am.
你能给我回电吗
Can you call me back?
"他们"指的是谁
Who are the "They" you're referring to?
-安娜丽丝·基廷 -你说的是"他们"
- Annalise Keating. - You said "They."
是啊 她和那一帮为她干活的人
Yeah, meaning her and some of the people that work for her.
其中有内特·勒西吗
Is one of those people Nate Lahey?
没有
No.
据我所知没有
I mean, not that I know of.
那"他们发现了我的身份"是什么意思
Explain what you meant by, "They found out who I am."
我在协助米勒检察官调查
I was helping D.A. Miller with an investigation
基廷教授
into Professor Keating.
什么调查
What kind of investigation?
我也不太清楚
I'm not sure.
他只说前任检察官怀疑基廷
He just said the D.A. Before him had suspected Keating
涉嫌参与一系列犯罪行为
of being involved in a bunch of criminal acts.
为什么米勒检察官会觉得
How did D.A. Miller think you could help
你能帮忙做这个调查
with this investigation?
我是新来的学生
I was a new student.
他可能是觉得我对她还没那么忠诚吧
I guess he figured I wouldn't be so loyal to her yet.
马多克斯先生
Mr. Maddox,
你最后一次见米勒检察官是什么时候
when was the last time you saw D.A. Miller?
见面
In person?
一两个月前吧
A-A month, maybe two months ago.
这么说你没在婚礼上看到他
So you didn't see him at the wedding?
没有 我都不知道他去了
No, I-I didn't even know he was there.
你在婚礼现场看到内特·勒西了吗
Did you know Nate Lahey was there?
看到了
Yeah.
他跟基廷教授一起
Yeah, he was -- he was there with Professor Keating.
为什么这么问
Why?
我问问题你只需要回答 马多克斯先生
I'm asking the questions here, Mr. Maddox.
-出去 -不 我一定要告诉你
- Out. - No, I-I need you to know
这是他们自己琢磨出来的
that they figured it out on their own.
好 你可以出去了
Fine. Now go.
邦邦 拜托了
BonBon, please.
有什么我能帮你做的吗
What can I do to help?
告诉安娜丽丝我没事
Tell Annalise I'm fine.
-什么 -她不是要你看着我点
- What? - She told you to watch me?
她有告诉你原因吗
Did she tell you why?
没有
No. I mean,
我知道这对你来说糟透了
I-I know how awful all this is for you.
你说对了 亚设
You were right, Asher.
什么说对了
About what?
罗恩给典狱长打的那通电♥话♥
Ron's call to the Warden.
他只是想问问老内特的转狱顺不顺利
He was just checking to see if Senior's transfer went okay.
你...
Look, you --
你不能都怪罪你自己
you can't -- you can't take this all on yourself.
我当然可以
Of course I can.
不 你没做错任何事
No, y-you did nothing wrong.
是我杀了他 亚设
It was me, Asher.
我赶到的时候他还有呼吸
He was still breathing when I got there.
内特被吓傻了 我应该打911的
Nate was in shock. I could've called 911.
是我杀了他
It was me.
你有发现吗
You find something?
是的 我追踪了号♥码
Yeah. I tracked the number
是里德街和20街交叉口的付费电♥话♥
to a payphone on Reed and 20th.
查一下你的电邮
Check your e-mail.
你那天为什么给典狱长打电♥话♥
Why'd you call the Warden that day?
你需要什么
What do you need?
米勒在我老爸的调查问询期间
Miller slipped a DNA test to the jury
给了陪审团一份DNA检测报告
during my pops' inquest.
我觉得那可能被动过手脚
I think it was doctored somehow.
我就想要一份那报告的复印件
I just need a copy of the test.
你什么时候开始不接活了
Since when do you turn down a job?
自从地失踪后检
Since the D.A. went missing.
-那晚到底发生了什么 -我怎么会知道
- What happened that night? - Hell if I know.
我给你发了那个人打付费的照片
I sent you the photo of the guy on the payphone,
然后那人就消失了
then he disappears.
因为他为之卖♥♥命的那帮人
'Cause the people he was working for
害怕他会告密
were afraid he was gonna snitch.
拜托了 我要有其他办法也不会找你
Come on. I wouldn't ask if I had another way.
看我能找到些什么
Let's see what I find.
我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
我们没什么好谈的
We have nothing to talk about.
在这别想 在哪都别想
Not here, not anywhere.
结果是什么 普拉特女士
What's the verdict, Ms. Pratt?
你说服勒西加入我们非正常死亡案的诉讼了吗
Have you convinced Lahey to sign on to our wrongful death suit?
我正想去找你谈谈
Uh, I was just going to come talk to you --
你唯一恰当的回答是 说服了
The only appropriate response there was "Yes" --
好吧 我在看简报然后意识到
Okay, I was looking over the brief and realized
我们没法确认赔偿数额
we can't effectively establish damages
如果没有证人能证明
without witnesses testifying
内特和他父亲关系的话
about Nate's relationship with his father.
我们可以用监视他们探视的狱警
We'll use the prison guards who monitored their visits.
你是说内特父亲被杀害的
You mean the guards at the same prison
那间监狱的狱警吗
where Nate Senior was murdered?
是啊 我查了下这类案件的
Yeah, uh, I looked up the statistics
统计结果 如果没有两位以上无偏见的证人
on these types of cases -- most don't succeed
大部分的案子都没打赢
without two or more unbiased witnesses.
这是干什么 偷懒吗
What is this? Laziness?
因为我可以轻松让你重登我的仇人榜首
'Cause I can easily hate you at a 10 again.
不 我只是不想让内特空高兴一场
No, I-I just don't want to get Nate's hopes up
如果我们没把握能赢的话
if we're not gonna win.
你不需要证人就能打赢
You don't need witnesses to win.
你只需要构建惩罚性损害赔偿的依据
You just need to establish the basis for punitive damages.
没错
Exactly.
你们的大二学弟刚刚比你们都能干多了
Your 2L just outsmarted all of you.
如果迫不得已我会自己去找内特的
I'll knock on Nate's door myself if I have to.
我没想多管闲事
I didn't mean to overstep.
多管闲事就是你的名字
Your middle name is overstep.
跟内特有关 我只是想帮忙
It's Nate -- I'm just trying to help.
-不需要 -为什么
- Well, stop. - Why?
他出什么事了吗
Is something going on with him?
我们怎么会知道
How the hell would we know?
他参加了你们的婚礼 我猜你们关系挺好的
He was at your wedding. I assumed you guys were tight.
你也参加了我们的婚礼
Well, you were at our wedding.
你觉得那意味着我们关系很好吗
Do you think that means we're "tight"?
好吧
Right.
我恨我们的生活
I hate our lives.
也许我就认了吧
Maybe I just take the hit.
-不 我们能解决 -我确实行为不当
- No, we can solve this. - I committed misconduct --
-你跟某人上了床 -跟客户
- You slept with someone. - A client.
诺拉在你告诉她别做之后做的那笔交易
Nora made that sale after you told her not to.
-是这样吗 -对
- Isn't that true? - Yes.
那这怎么会是你的错
Then how is that your fault?
因为她相信她能救人性命 说真的
Because she believed she could save lives. Literally.
乳腺癌 阿兹海默症
Breast cancer, Alzheimer's --
她知道卖♥♥出那些基因信息
she knew that selling that genetic information
可以带来治愈的希望
could lead to cures --
-你是说带来钱 -不 钱
- You mean money... - No, money...
她从来都不在乎
that was never her thing.
所有人都在乎钱
Money's everybody's thing.
她是科技公♥司♥的女性首席执行官 安娜丽丝
She's a female CEO working in science, Annalise.
我只是个自命不凡的白人男性
I'm just an entitled white guy
从生下来就一直享有人世间各种优势
who grew up with every advantage this world has to offer.
也许这是我来让天平稍微平衡一点的方式
You know, maybe this is my way to balance the scales a bit.
你觉得我太软弱了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表