剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
我们都值得更好的
We all deserve something good.
不用我说你都知道这有多蠢
You don't need me to tell you how stupid this is.
你被录用了 先试用
You're hired on a trial basis.
你父亲怎么样了
How's your father doing?
不太顺心
Got his bad days.
知道自己的案子能重审让他很高兴
But just knowing he can get a retrial will cheer him up.
你在律所的第一个案子
First official C&G case.
那个变♥态♥首席执行官
The psychopath CEO?
这案子不适合我
It's not a good case for me.
律所快不行了 安娜丽丝
This ship is sinking, Annalise.
-给律所赚点大钱吧 -好
- And you're gonna make the firm some cash. - Okay.
我总算找到办法了解这孩子了
I finally found a way into the kid's head.
DNA样本是从被遗弃在
The DNA sample was from a blood test
圣林肯医院的一名婴儿的血检中提取的
run on a baby boy abandoned at St. Lincoln Hospital.
那孩子被拐走了
The baby was kidnapped.
有嫌犯吗
Any suspects?
只有她
Just her.
那是谁的血
Whose blood is that?
那是谁的血 邦尼
Whose blood is that, Bonnie?
邦尼 告诉我那是谁的血
Bonnie, tell me whose blood it is.
邦尼 那是谁的血
Bonnie, whose blood is it?!
放轻松
Relax.
我剃毛时刮着了
I cut myself shaving.
两个月前
打开
你真美
精神变♥态♥何以为精神变♥态♥
What makes a psychopath a psychopath?
病理性的说谎
Pathological lying...
缺乏现实且长♥期♥的目标
a lack of realistic long-term goals...
克里斯多弗
Christopher!
[西语]看这个玩具
Mira este jugete.
能给妈咪笑一个吗
Can you laugh for Mommy?
早年的行为问题
...early behavior problems...
笑都不笑 拜托
Not even a giggle? Please?
总是需要兴奋刺♥激♥
...the constant need for stimulation...
别动
Hold still.
我...我不懂你是怎么搞成这样的
I just -- I don't understand how this could happen.
如果压力很大 我会在睡着后攥紧拳头
I clench my fists in my sleep when I'm stressed.
为什么会有压力
Why are you stressed?
怎么会没有
Why are you not?
我们租不起场地 请不起乐队
We can't afford a venue or a band.
嗯 还买♥♥不起戒指
Yeah. Or rings.
抱歉
u202dI'm sorry.
莫纳克会议
谈话要点
依附于他人的生活方式
...A parasitic lifestyle...
泰根·普赖斯
合伙人
天性狡猾又喜欢玩弄人心
...A cunning and manipulative nature...
加布 亲爱的 开门
Gabey, baby, open up!
你在吗 我厕纸告急
You in there? I'm kind of having a toilet-paper emergency.
在 稍等
Yeah, one sec.
油腔滑调 金玉其外
...glib and superficial charm...
行事冲动 缺少计划
impulsivity and lack of planning...
抱歉 今天的工作对我意义重大
Uh, sorry. I have a big day at work
但我一紧张肚子就会出状况
and my stomach doesn't handle nerves very well.
很有犯罪的潜质
...criminal versatility...
而且自以为了不起
and a grandiose sense of self.
检方希望你们相信
Now, the prosecution wants you to believe
上述特质不仅属于精神变♥态♥
that these are not only the traits of a psychopath,
还属于我的委托人奈尔斯·哈灵顿
but my client, Niles Harrington.
他们有什么证据呢
What's their evidence?
一本营销赚足噱头 内容矫揉造作的职场书
A gimmicky, tongue-in-cheek career book,
《变♥态♥执行官》
"The Psychopath CEO."
"变♥态♥执行官为了胜利会不择手段"
"The psychopath CEO must do whatever it takes to win."
这些都是被告自己说的 就写在这儿
These are the defendant's own words, written right here.
本案中 "不择手段"
In this case, "Whatever it takes"
即是残忍♥杀害了自己的商业伙伴
meant the brutal murder of the defendant's business partner,
安德鲁·罗兰德
Andrew Rowland,
因为当被告发现被害人
because when the defendant discovered the victim
将跳槽到对家公♥司♥
was leaving him for a rival company,
他就像其他精神变♥态♥一样 杀死了他
he did what any psychopath would do and he killed him.
而凶器
The murder weapon?
是被告的皮带
The defendant's belt.
缺乏足够证据将皮带和哈灵顿先生联♥系♥起来
There is no hard evidence tying this belt to Mr. Harrington --
没有DNA 也没有指纹
no DNA, no fingerprints.
但我们有确凿证据表明委托人当时不在场
What is hard evidence is my client's alibi,
多莉丝·里德
Doris Reid.
她将会出庭作证 凶案发生时
Now, she will testify that she saw her boss
她曾看到老板就坐在办公桌前
at his desk at the time of the murder.
还有比秘书的证言更好找的不在场证明吗
Could you find a more convenient alibi than your secretary,
况且这位女秘书在过去十二年
a woman who spent 12 years being subjected
曾饱受被告的种种变♥态♥行径
to the psychopathic tactics of the defendant?
没错 在会议室里我的委托人确实像野兽
My client is a beast in the boardroom, yes,
但只要问问生活中的朋友和他的妻子
but you ask anyone in his personal life,
就会知道他善良慷慨 情深义重
and he is a kind, generous, loving man and husband.
看看被告本人写的书里那些关于
Read the stories the defendant tells about himself
他自己的故事
in his own book --
他曾经炒掉一位
how he once fired an employee
请假出席母亲葬礼的雇员
for taking time off for her mother's funeral.
哈灵顿先生犯下的唯一罪案
The only crime Mr. Harrington ever committed
就是写下了一本极具煽动性的书
was writing a provocative book.
但社会就是这样
But is that who we are as a society --
不是凭内心 而是靠外在形象来评判他人
people who judge others by their image and not their heart,
在事实面前选择听信流言蜚语
who trust gossip over fact,
在现实面前选择相信名声
reputation over reality?
如果国家都这样了 我们只能靠上帝了
God help us all if that's the country we live in.
我很满意自己逼你接了这个案子
I'm pretty proud of myself for making you take this case.
逍遥法外
第五季第三集
安娜丽丝 真是现象级的辩护
Annalise, that was phenomenal.
话别说那么早 亲爱的
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, honey.
我这是在肯定她的工作
I'm giving validation,
就像人力资源的推荐一样
just like H.R.'s constantly recommending.
我不需你的肯定就知道自己干得多好
I don't need your validation to know I'm doing a good job.
听你老婆的话
Listen to your wife.
很好 又可以给我的书增加曝光率了
Oh, good. More publicity for the book.
别说话 你就站在这里
Don't say a word. You just stand here.
牵好贝瑟尼的手
Hold, uh, Bethany's hand.
我们很感谢你们
We appreciate, uh, your interest
如此关注哈灵顿先生的冤案
in the wrongful persecution of Mr. Harrington,
但我们今天将不会回答任何提问
but we won't be answering questions today.
基廷女士 你将如何应对
Ms. Keating, what's your reaction
州长博克海德的新行政令
to Governor Birkhead's new executive order?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你是否担心州长的行政令
Are you concerned u202dthe governor's executive order
将拖慢你的集体上诉进程
will stall your class-action appeals?
如果你的学生不能再帮你
How do you think you'll win cases
你要如何才能胜诉
if your students can no longer help you?
你们谁见过克里斯多弗笑
Have either of you guys seen Christopher laugh?
没见过 说不定他是反♥社♥会♥人格
No. Maybe he's a psychopath.
-是吧 -他还是个孩子
- Right? - He's just a boy.
男孩比女孩发育晚
They develop slower than girls.
康纳尔就是个例子
Look at Connor.
这个是你干的吗
Was this you?
我 我知道你要跟莫纳克团队开会
I-I-I knew you had a meeting with the Monarch team.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
我可能仍然记得你日程表的密♥码♥
I might still have the password to your calendar.
离我的日程表和我的生活远点
Stay out of my calendar and my life.
她会重新喜欢上我的 等着瞧吧
She's gonna like me again. Watch.
我希望你们都精力充沛
I hope you're all rested
因为今晚你们都没得睡了
because tonight's gonna be an all-nighter.
因为我们要为那个反♥社♥会♥人格辩护吗
'Cause we get to work with a psychopath?
不 因为你们得成为法律道德的专家
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表