剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I have Ruthie's to thank for that.
作为管理人员的那段时间让我具备了
My time as manager gave me the leadership skills I needed
成为律师所需的领导技能
to become a lawyer.
基廷女士 刚吃完午饭
Ms. Keating. Back from lunch, perhaps?
我当前案子的午餐会议
A lunch meeting about my current case.
我很高兴你准时回来
Well, I'm just glad you're back
见到了露丝·史蒂文森
in time to meet Ruth Stevenson.
很荣幸见到你
Oh. Pleasure to meet you.
这是我的荣幸
The pleasure's mine.
我的天 你本人比新闻上更迷人
And, my God, you are even more lovely in person than on the news.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的发型和我上次看见不一样了
Now, your hair is different than last I saw.
这是真的吗
Is -- Is it real?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
完了
Oh, no.
对不起 发型太好看了
I'm sorry. It's just so gorgeous.
你不用摸就能知道
You don't have to touch it to know that.
那是句赞美
It was a compliment.
好的 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我们去喝杯咖啡怎样
How about we go and get some coffee?
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
-只要不是关于外面那个傻子 -就是她
- As long as it's not about that ninny out there. - u202dExactly.
你怎么能接受为那样的人辩护
How are you okay u202drepresenting someone like that?
笨拙无能的人给的也是钱
Well, being clueless doesn't make her money less green.
她的钱是直接从剥削贫穷黑人
Well, her money comes directly from the exploitation
和棕色人群得来的
of poor black and brown people.
而我们的法律中心同样正在帮助
And our clinic is helping those same
那些黑人和棕色人群脱离监狱
black and brown people get out of prison.
所以你对这种体制毫无意见
So you're okay with just feeding the system?
你选择法学院的时候
You chose to work in this system
就接受了这个体制
the minute you came to law school.
不 我来这里是推♥翻♥体制的
No, I came here to blow up the system.
我正在推♥翻♥体制
I am blowing up the system.
所以我们需要赢下老内特的诉讼案
That's why we need to win Nate Senior's trial.
那么我的最高法♥院♥案不会变成
So my SCOTUS case doesn't become
罗宾斯诉加州案或格雷迪诉科尔宾案
Robbins v. California or Grady v. Corbin.
我不知道那些
I don't know those.
那是因为它们被翻案了
That's because they were overturned.
但是我们不会让这件事发生
But we're not gonna let that happen,
无论州长给我们多大的打击
no matter how many shots the Governor fires at us.
我们要劫富济贫
We're gonna take from the rich and give to the poor.
还是说你也反罗宾汉
Or are you anti-Robin Hood too?
助理检察官温特波顿
你想为这个世界做些好事
You want to do some good in the world?
去地检办公室拿一个包裹
Go to the D.A.'s office and pick up a package.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
-你提前下班了 -差不多
- You off work early? - Something like that.
有没可能加急处理这个
Any chance u202dI can get a rush on this?
你自己说的我没有证据 我现在就来找证据
You said it yourself, I got no proof, come to get me some.
离开 什么都别做
u202dLeave and do nothing else.
我觉得用过它的孩子
I think the kid who used it
可能是那份文件上失踪的孩子
might be the missing kid you got on file.
只想看看DNA是否相符
Just see if the DNA's a match.
你为什么对我撒谎
Why are you lying to me?
你在你父亲庭审期间被放大假了
You got put on leave during your dad's trial.
你让我做的这些检测都是为他的案子吗
Are all these tests you're having me run for his case?
-不是 -那是为了什么
- No. - u202dThen what are they for?
你知道我不能告诉你
You know I can't tell you that.
和我们没关系 放松 没事的
It's not about us. Relax. We're good.
这是最后一次
This is the last time I'm doing this.
亚设
Asher.
隔壁的克星 来这里什么事
Next-door nemesis, what brings you yonder?
我来拿一个包裹
I, uh, have to pick up a package from this office.
你知道在哪里吗
Do you know where it is?
你不是真的让我帮一个你把我
You're not seriously asking me to help you with a clinic
从那里踢出来的法律中心吧
that you got me booted from, are you?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我知道那是基廷的笔迹 你个傻子
I know that's Keating's handwriting, you dumbass!
你是基廷教授派来的吗
You here for Professor Keating?
-是的 -你怎么花了这么长时间
- Yeah. - u202dHow is this taking you so long?
你的上一个实习生文件全部归档错了
Whoever your last intern was misfiled everything.
邦尼·温特波顿
是劳拉
That was Laurel.
等等 你是基廷教授的邦尼
Wait, you're Professor Keating's Bonnie?
对不起 她不是任何人的
Excuse me, she's her own Bonnie.
没错 对不起 我
Right. I'm sorry. I just, uh --
米凯拉·普拉特曾提到过你一次
Michaela Pratt mentioned you once.
-她怎么说我的 -都是好事
- What'd she say about me? - All good stuff.
你为什么不再为安娜丽丝工作了
Why'd you stop working for Annalise?
不关你的事
None of your business,
赶快给安娜丽丝送过去
and Annalise needed that file yesterday.
所以 邦邦的生活怎么样了
So, how's everything in my BonBon's life going?
我想知道你怎么样了
I like to know u202dwhat's going on with you.
我很好
I'm good.
无聊
Boring.
你呢
You?
无聊 是啊 好吗
Boring? Yeah. Good?
不
No.
因为米凯拉
Because of Michaela?
不
No.
但是 我想说我确实还恨她
But -- I mean, yes, I-I still hate her,
但是我更恨基廷
but I hate, uh, AK more
把我从四人组里踢出来
for putting me u202din a constant state of FOMO
让我总是担心消息滞后
now that there's a K4 I'm not a part of.
他们住在一起对我就更没好处了
And of course it doesn't help that they all live together,
我最大的扩大社交圈的机会是
and, um, my greatest opportunity to expand my social circle is
参加邻居的保龄小组
joining Peggy-down-the-hall's bowling group.
你很孤独
You're lonely.
常有的事
It happens.
是的
Yeah.
你不孤独吗
Aren't you?
偶尔
Sometimes.
我这么说可能有点怪
Maybe this is, uh, gonna be weird to say, but
我有时会回想起我们的过去 邦邦
I-I do think about us s-sometimes, BonBon.
可能...
Like -- I don't know --
要是我没把事情搞砸
maybe if I hadn't messed things up,
或者更聪明点的话
or if I was smarter or...
说不定...
I don't know. Maybe --
说不定我们现在还在一起
Maybe we'd still be a thing.
你累了
You're just tired.
回去休息吧
Go home.
你应得的
You've earned it.
普赖斯女士 我能...
Ms. Price, can I --
我真该抹大蒜水好让你离我远点
I should start wearing garlic to keep you away.
我知道你要怎么做才能拿下露茜汉堡了
I know how you can sign the Ruthie's Burgers account.
这笔单子在那位白人女士
That account went bye-bye
摸安娜丽丝头发的时候就已经黄了
the second White Tears touched Annalise's hair.
听我说 我在那工作的时候
Listen. When I worked there,
员工手册要求
the handbook said
我们每工作三小时就得休息
we had to take a break every three hours.
但公♥司♥逼我们在休息时打卡
Except they made us clock out for that time.
你还想靠指出潜在客户的非法行为
How does pointing out our potential client's
来讨他们的欢心
illegal activity help us woo her?
我们可以用作把柄要挟露茜雇我们律所
We can use it to blackmail Ruthie into hiring C&G.
她要是拒绝 我们就召集
And if she doesn't, then we sign up
她公♥司♥的几千名员工集体上诉
their thousands of employees for a class action.
我只是假设 我们这么做了
If, and I mean if, we do this,
我还需要违规证据
I'd need proof of those violations --
考勤卡 工资条 员工声明
time cards, pay stubs, employee statements.
没有这些 你的宏伟大计就会一文不值
Without that, your big idea is a big nothing.
你能做到吗
So...can you turn nothing into something?
没问题
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表