剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
因此你也有可能忘了
So, is it possible you don't remember
是你用你的皮带勒死了被害人
strangling the victim with your belt?
不 当然不是
No, of course not!
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
这个指控毫无依据
There is no foundation for this line of attack.
-你承认向警方说了谎 -反对有效
- How can the jury believe... - Sustained.
陪审团又该如何相信你说的话
...anything that you say after you admitted lying to the police?
法官阁下 她在无视您
She's ignoring you, Judge.
基廷女士 反对有效
Ms. Keating, the objection is sustained
除非你能提供证据支持你的指控
until you provide the evidence to substantiate these claims.
我会有证据的
I'm about to have evidence.
只要您命令里德女士把皮带系上
You just have to order Ms. Reid here to try on the belt.
反对 在此受审的不是证人
Objection. The witness isn't on trial here.
地区检察官的理论是
The D.A. has established his theory
谋杀是皮带的主人干的
that the owner of the belt committed the murder.
我们有充分的酌情决定权来证明我们的理论
We have broad discretion to prove our theory of defense.
您不会认为这是合理的要求吧 法官阁下
You can't think this is reasonable, Judge.
这是第六修正案给域被告的权利 米勒先生
I think it's the 6th Amendment, Mr. Miller.
我允许
I'll allow it.
但如果证人被迫要系这皮带的话
Okay, but if the witness is forced to try on the belt,
我会要求被告也系一下
I'm gonna demand the defendant does, too.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
被告人不应该被迫自我指证
A defendant cannot be forced to self-incriminate.
自我指证仅仅针对出庭作证
Self-incrimination only applies to testimony.
这是歧视而非试图获得依据 法官阁下
That's more prejudicial than probative, Judge.
我不同意
I disagree.
如果辩护方希望证人系上皮带
If the defense wants the witness to try on the belt,
那么米勒先生也有权要求被告这么做
then Mr. Miller has the right to have the defendant do the same.
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
你真想要这样做吗
Are we really doing this?
你雇我不就是因为我能经历大阵仗吗
Well, you hired me because I take big swings.
只要证人系 辩护方同意
The defense agrees that Mr. Harrington can try on the belt,
哈灵顿先生也系
as long as the witness does.
这说明不了什么
This doesn't prove anything.
-我没杀人 -不要说了 里德女士
- I didn't hurt anyone. - Say no more, Ms. Reid.
现在该哈灵顿先生了
Now, Mr. Harrington?
如果尺寸不对 你们必须宣告无罪
If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.
安静 哈灵顿先生
Quiet, Mr. Harrington.
无论是你还是法庭上其他任何人都不得直接
There will be no direct address to the jury by you
与陪审团对话
or anyone else in this courtroom.
好吧
All right.
你的上级要求你销毁案件文件
Your supervisor instructs you to destroy case files.
你怀疑这些文件里有
You suspect those files contained evidence
她过失的证据
of her own wrongdoings.
你会怎么办
What do you do?
我会提醒她 保证所有证据的安全完好
I would remind her that it's my ethical duty
是我的道德义务
to keep all evidence safe and sound.
那如果你的上级说她会炒了你呢
What if this supervisor said she would fire you, though?
-你们想要干什么 -你说什么
- What's going on here? - Excuse me?
你们问的每一个问题都是关于我上级的
Every single question has been about my supervisor --
"她" 这让我相信这所谓的考试
"she" -- which leads me to believe that this so-called exam
无非是州长对基廷教授的
is actually just the governor's personal attack
-个人攻击罢了 -别跑题了
- on Professor Keating. - Let's just keep on track.
想想这有多违反职业道德吧 我们
Think about how unethical that is, that we're --
在这考试上浪费了这么多的时间和资源
we're wasting all of this time and these resources on this exam
这些资源可以用来给穷♥人♥们请更多律师
when you could be hiring more lawyers for the indigent.
正因为如此我们学生们才要去为他们辩护
That's why we students need to defend these people --
因为没有其他人帮助他们
because no one else is willing to help them.
但是我们想帮他们 我想帮他们
But we want to help them. I want to help them.
所以 为什么 为什么
So, why -- why
你们要给我们设置障碍
are you making it more difficult for us to do that?
对 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
能请你 能请你重复一下问题吗
Could you, uh -- Could you repeat the question, please?
陪审团有结论了吗
Has the jury reached a verdict?
有了 法官阁下
We have, Your Honor.
第一项指控 一级谋杀
To count one, first-degree murder,
陪审团 判定奈尔斯·哈灵顿
we, the jury, find Niles Harrington...
有罪
guilty.
你晚期多久了
How long have you been Stage 4?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你在吃微脂体小红莓
You're taking Lipodox.
医生给我妻子开了这个药之后
My wife only lived another few months
她只多活了几个月
after they put her on that.
你走吧
I need you to go.
你真的想把这个谎言带到坟墓里吗
You really wanna take this lie to your grave?
我让你走
I said leave.
有些人会说你生病就是因为
Some people would say keeping this secret
隐瞒这个秘密
is what made you sick.
你同意吗
You agree?
你想要平静 不是吗
You want peace, don't you?
洗净你的良心
Clear your conscience.
他说他是孩子的外祖父
He said he was the baby's grandfather.
照片上是一个女人
It's a woman in that picture.
据他所说 她是孩子的母亲
She was the mother, according to him.
生完孩子她很慌
She panicked after the birth
就把宝宝遗弃在了医院
and dropped the baby at the hospital,
但后来她想找回宝宝
but she wanted him back,
他不想让警♥察♥找她麻烦
and he didn't want her to get in trouble with the police.
我只是为了孩子好
I was trying to do the right thing for the baby.
是她吗
Was it her?
是的
Yes.
还没有结束 奈尔斯
It's not over, Niles.
我们可以提交动议申请再次庭审
We can file a motion for a new trial,
辩护点是陪审团有偏见
argue the jury had bias.
是因为那本书
It was the book.
他们在认识我之前就讨厌我
They hated me before they ever knew me.
如果你肯让我们说出事实他们就不会讨厌你
They wouldn't hate you if you'd let us tell them the truth.
不可能
Never.
如果他离开公♥司♥她就会损失钱
She killed to protect the money she'd lose
她杀人是因为钱 不是因为她爱你
if he left the company, not because she loved you.
你一点都不懂爱 我懂
You don't know love at all. I do.
对我来说最重要的是爱 不是什么鬼生意
That's what matters to me, not my damn business,
也不是名誉
not my reputation,
是在临死前知道我把自己交给了另一个人
but dying knowing that I truly gave myself to somebody else.
克里斯多弗
Christopher!
克里斯多弗 我最喜欢的小伙子
Oh, Christopher, my favorite little mister.
看这鲜嫩的小脸
Look at that yummy little face!
你好呀 小伙子
What's up, little man?
你又被日托赶出来了吗
You get kicked out of daycare again?
让一让
Excuse me.
-好消息 -我们通过职业道德考试了
- Great news. - We passed our ethics exam?
没那么好的消息
Semi-decent news.
克劳福德先生刚刚雇佣了我在律所全职工作
Mr. Crawford just hired me full-time to work at C&G.
等 等等 不好意思
W-Wait. I'm sorry.
你 你确定你还想来这里工作吗
Are you -- Are you sure that you want to work here again?
如果可以让我买♥♥得起戒指
Uh, if it means being able to afford rings
又不用让手指坏死 当然要
that don't cause gangrene, then hell yeah.
听好了
Listen up.
我拿到你们的测试结果了
I got your exam results back.
你们都通过了
You all passed.
天啊 看克里斯多弗
Oh, my God, look at Christopher!
你笑了
You're laughing!
没想到他还可以更可爱
I didn't think he could get any cuter.
为什么你们都这么在意他笑
Why is it a big deal?
这是他第一次笑
He just laughed for the first time.
谁说的
Says who?
他一直都会对我笑
He laughs for me all the time.
就这样陪审团怎么还会投有罪
In what world does a jury vote guilty after that?
他们比我们更讨厌奈尔斯
They hated Niles more than we did.
我以前觉得不可能
I didn't think that was possible.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表