剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
You're all mad.
你明白我们在公♥司♥就是活靶子了
You realize we're sitting ducks at the firm now.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
我们去庆祝下吧 我请客
How about we celebrate? Dinner on me.
我不会喝酒的
I won't drink.
你女朋友不是来了吗
Isn't your girlfriend in town?
前女友
Ex-girlfriend.
关上一扇门才能打开新的一扇门 对吗
You have to close one door to open a new one, right?
为什么州长和
Why would the Governor be involved
米勒检察官失踪有关
in D.A. Miller's disappearance?
那晚我爸的转移是米勒安排的
Miller's who arranged for my father's transfer that night.
-你有证据吗 -貌似你的人
- You have proof of that? - It seems like your team
更能查到位高权重之人的情报
could get better intel on someone that high up.
你明白这意味着什么 勒西先生
You realize how this sounds, Mr. Lahey.
我不知道
Tell me.
接近陪审员
Approaching a juror...
枪上有你父亲的DNA
Your father's DNA was on the gun.
非法获取检察官的调查文件
...illegally obtaining the D.A.'s inquest file.
米勒在我老爸的调查问询期间
Miller slipped a DNA test to the jury
给了陪审团一份DNA检测报告
during my pops' inquest.
很不幸 你这周所做出的
Unfortunately, those aren't the only erratic behaviors
奇怪行为不止这些
you've demonstrated this week.
瓦格纳
Wagner.
那个警卫就是朝我爸开枪的人
That guard was the one who shot my pops.
那今天早些时候你在警♥察♥局的那段小插曲呢
What about the episode in the police station earlier today?
你觉得那是正常行为吗
You call that stable behavior?
你什么意思
What are you asking me?
你有精神病史吗
Have you had any mental-health episodes in the past?
没有
No.
不过你有家族精神病史
Mental illness runs in your family, though.
被关了342天禁闭让我爸精神崩溃
342 days in the SHU broke my pops.
所以你知道创伤性事件
So you understand how traumatic events
通常会触发精神疾病
often trigger mental illness.
把精神病医生叫到这来
Get a psychiatrist in here.
我会证明这不是我编的
I'll prove I'm not making this up.
他们把能问的问题都问了
They asked me every question they could,
我全都坦白了
and I didn't hold nothing back.
最后他们终于放我走了
Until they finally let me go.
你把你的DNA给他们了 为什么
After you gave them your DNA. Why?
看看与枪上我爸的DNA是否吻合
To see if it matches my pops' on the gun.
不可能吻合
It won't,
也就能证明米勒篡改了那个测试
which will prove Miller doctored that test.
如果不是他呢
And if it wasn't him?
别这么想
Hey, come on.
我们不知道是不是他做的 内特
We don't know he did this, Nate.
也许你说得对 好吧
Maybe you're right. Fine.
但你当时是想保护我
But you were protecting me.
仅此而已
That's all.
所以不管怎么样
So no matter what --
我对他的看法有没有错...
whether I'm wrong about him or right --
我们都清楚这一切都是因为我而起
we both know this started with me.
不
No.
-是我♥干♥的 -为了我
- I did it. - For me.
所以千万别想要离开我们
So don't even think about leaving us.
我无法接受
I couldn't live with that.
邦尼
Bonnie?
是因为邦尼的事吗
Is this about Bonnie?
是我们的事
It's about us.
我们必须站在同一阵营
We need to be on the same page.
-邦尼还好吧 -还好
- Is Bonnie okay, though? - Yes.
我不好 你知道吗
Well, I'm not. Did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
克里斯多夫的事 他当时也在场
About Christopher? How he was there?
邦尼没有告诉你吗
Did Bonnie not tell you?
-没有 -她当然不会告诉你了
- No. - Of course she didn't.
劳拉 我们现在没工夫处理这些事
Laurel, we can't deal with this right now.
-你要原谅邦尼 -不
- You have to forgive Bonnie. - No.
她现在濒临崩溃 很可能会伤害自己
She's on the edge. She'll hurt herself.
你想变成那样吗 手上沾上更多鲜血
Is that what you want? More blood on your hands?
我们现在要担心的不仅仅是邦尼
Bonnie's not the only one we need to be worried about.
还有泰根
There's Tegan, too.
她和我说了那起非正常死亡的诉讼
Yeah, she told me about the wrongful death suit.
那她有没有告诉你她现在疑心非常重
Did she tell you she's all crazy suspicious, too?
对什么有疑心
Suspicious about what?
费城地区检察官罗纳尔多·米勒失踪
我是特殊探员特莱斯蔻
This is Special Agent Telesco.
请简要留言
Leave a brief message.
克莱尔 你好 我是泰根·普赖斯
Claire, hi. It's Tegan Price.
我的免罪协议呢
My immunity deal?
你在所有文件上都会被列为无名氏
You're listed as Jane Doe in all the paperwork,
所以去干活儿吧 低调点
so go to work, keep your nose down.
没人会知道的
No one will know.
我看到你又来这了
I saw you were back in town.
如果你有空的话 我想和你见一面
I wanted to meet up if you have time.
给我回电
Call me.
如果你有空的话 我想和你见一面
I wanted to meet up if you have time.
给我回电
Call me.
勒西先生 请坐
Mr. Lahey, have a seat.
如果你要逮捕我的话就不用了
Not if you're just gonna arrest me.
我们并没有要逮捕你
That's not why we're here.
我们至少要想好联调局联络我们时该怎么办
Can we at least figure out a plan for when the FBI calls us?
我们还不确定他们会不会来找我们问话
We don't know that they're gonna question us.
内特在我们的婚礼上杀死了米勒
Nate killed Miller at our wedding.
他们肯定会来找我们问话的
Of course they're gonna question us.
还有我们的父母 他们邀请的所有人
And our parents, everyone they invited.
我们不需要想计划
We don't need a plan --
为什么 因为我们终于要自首了吗
Why? 'Cause we're finally gonna turn ourselves in?
不 因为内特有计划
No, because Nate has a plan.
-而且这个计划非常棒 -什么计划
- And it's a good one. Smart. - What is it?
州长杀死了米勒
The Governor killed Miller.
说你们明白了
Say you understand.
我们明白了
We understand.
其他人呢
The rest of you?
-好的 -知道了
- Yes. - Got it.
劳拉
Laurel?
好吧
Okay.
很好 那我们是同一阵营的了
Good. Now we're on the same page.
DNA检测结果刚出来
We just got the DNA results back.
我们照你说的做了
We did what you said.
对比了格拉♥登♥警官枪上的DNA和你的DNA
We checked the DNA on Officer Gladden's gun against your own,
你的DNA应该和你父亲的相吻合
which would match your father's.
两者并不吻合
There was no match.
那说明你说得对
Which means you were right --
有人伪造了吻合的结果
someone manufactured those positive results.
米勒
Miller.
我们还没有查到那一步
We're not there yet.
但我们已经抓到了一个人
But we have someone in custody
我们希望能通过他查到米勒与此案的关联
who we hope will shed light on Miller's involvement.
我是邦尼·温特波顿
You've reached Bonnie Winterbottom.
请留言
Please leave a message.
邦尼 你到底在哪
Bonnie, where the hell are you?
给我回电
Call me back.
弗兰克
Frank?
我就是不想一个人睡
I just didn't want to sleep alone.
喂
Hello?
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating?
我是18街分局的克鲁兹警官
I'm Officer Cruz calling from the 18th Street Precinct.
我们关押了一个人 他说你是他的律师
We have someone in custody who claims you're their lawyer.
是谁
Who is it?
-是内特 -或者西蒙终于回来了
- It's Nate. - Or Simon's finally back.
安静点
Quiet.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表