剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
that those two people right there
因为我的当事人揭露了
wanted to punish my client
监狱中折磨虐待犯人的罪恶而想惩罚他
for exposing the torture and abuse happening in our prisons.
请不要对法庭上任何一个人发言
Do not address anyone in this courtroom.
所以他们残忍♥地杀害了他
So they slaughtered him.
他们将一个手无寸铁的人一枪爆头
They shot a defenseless man in the head,
这就是我们看到的
and here we are...
法庭上又多展示了一名黑人男性的尸体
...another black man's body being paraded in the court
而我只能祈求公道
and me having to beg for justice...
基廷女士 我要提醒你
Ms. Keating, may I remind you
祈求你们把他看做一个人
...beg for you to see him as a human being.
我不能允许你这样哗众取宠
I will not stand u202dfor this grandstanding...
你们六人 是唯一
Six people...you're the only ones
有权力主持公道的人
who have the power to do right.
请主持公道
So do right!
基廷女士
Ms. Keating!
你被逐出证人席
You are dismissed from the stand.
陪审团将不会再听到你的证词
The jury will hear no further testimony from you.
米勒先生 停止询问证人
Mr. Miller, no further questions.
你的证人最后一次无视我的警告
Your witness has disregarded my warnings for the last time.
她可以下庭了
She may step down.
亚设 怎么样了
Asher. How'd it go?
你觉得呢 AK秒杀全场
How do you think? AK killed it.
我觉得他挺好的
I-I like him for you.
米勒
Miller.
我知道我不该知道的 但是
I know I'm not supposed to know, but, uh...
你生病不在的时候 他总是愁眉苦脸的
he was this big-mopey-beard-face when you were out sick,
这还挺可爱的
and, um, it was kind of adorable.
这里没别人知道 亚设
No one else here knows, Asher.
我不会说出去的
Yeah, and I won't say anything.
我...
I...
我为你感到开心
I'm happy for you.
我知道陪审团已经做出了裁决
I understand the jury has reached a verdict.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
就老内特尼尔·勒西死亡一案
In the matter of Nathaniel Lahey Senior's death,
陪审团认为没有证据证明在这起事件中
we, the jury, find no evidence of criminal acts
任何人有任何违法或失职行为
or negligence by anyone involved.
因此 我们认同
Accordingly, we concur
验尸官的结论
with the Medical Examiner's conclusion
杀死他是正当行为
that the homicide was justifiable
对此事不提出任何指控
and that no charges be filed with the matter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
问询结束 陪审团解散
This inquest is closed. Jury discharged.
如果你想自己待会我可以走开
I can leave if you'd rather be alone.
他不应该遭遇这种事
He deserved so much better.
我知道这还不够
I know that's not enough,
尤其是你一直在各种情况中
especially with how you've always protected us
保护着我们
from God knows what,
但如果有什么我能做的
but if there's anything I can do...
去吼什么人或是组织一场抗♥议♥ 或是
yell at someone or organize a protest or just...
为你而愤怒
be angry for you...
请告诉我
...please tell me.
谢谢
Thanks.
我跟我在伦敦的朋友聊过了
I talked to my people in London.
他们的嘴都很紧
They were all tight-lipped.
所以我找了技术人员 他发现了这个
So I called my IT guy, and he found this.
我们老板的不端行为远比我们想的要复杂
Our boss's misconduct is a lot more messy than we thought.
不想知道我为什么改变心意了
You don't want to know what changed my mind?
我以为你只是喜欢我
I figured you just liked me.
如果你没有猜错州长的话
If you're right about the Governor --
而我的直觉告诉我你没猜错
and something in my gut tells me you are --
我不能再接受头条中出现
I can't wake up to any more headlines
无辜的未持械黑人男性被枪杀了
about innocent, unarmed black men getting shot.
而要第一个绑上柱子烧死的就是我们的州长
And our Governor needs to be the first one we burn at the stake.
但你得清楚
But so you know,
有天你要还我这个人情
you're gonna owe me someday.
我会还的
I'm good for it.
来了
Here we go!
龙舌兰烈酒来了
Tequila shots, shots!
你在里面下毒了吗
Did you order them with poison?
因为现在死掉听起来真的很不错
Because dying sounds really nice right now.
你可以等婚礼后再死 这样康纳的爸爸
You can die after the wedding so that Connor's dad
就不会因为我们浪费了一张请帖而生气了
doesn't get mad that we wasted an invite.
现在 我们再喝一轮
Now, I say we do another round,
比赛就开始了
and then the contest begins.
我不准你和帅哥亲热 小奥
I'm not letting you make out with dudes, Oli.
不 奥利弗说的对
No. Oliver's right.
这里是个恐怖邪恶的种族歧视之国吗 是的
Is this country a scary, evil, racist place? Yes.
现在那两个警卫可能回家和他们的家人在一起
Are those guards probably home with their families right now,
根本不在乎他们做了什么
not giving a damn about what they did --
-这话并没让人心里好受 -你们坠入爱河
- You're not making anyone feel better. - You two are in love.
这超级美好 所以我们得好好享受这一刻
That's a glorious thing, so we need to embrace that.
否则恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会赢
Otherwise, the terrorists win,
不能让他们赢
and they cannot win.
绝对不行 因为我们会在州长办公室
Hell, no, because we are going to work for Annalise
-为安娜丽丝工作 -不 你不会
- at the Governor's office -- - No, you're not.
这可不是我们现在需要的事在人为的决心
Okay, that is not the can-do attitude we need right now.
不 米勒说
No, Miller said that
州长腰斩了整个计划
the Governor pulled the plug on the program.
AK没告诉你们
Didn't AK tell you?
现在我们能去死了吗
Now can we die?
不 不
No. No!
我们撑了这么久 我们所有人
We have survived so much, all of us.
所以拿起你们那该死的酒杯
So pick up your damn shot glasses.
快点
Right now.
敬老内特和希望
To Nate Senior and the hope
某一天 我们能生活在一个
that, someday, we will live in a world
不会每天都这么糟糕的世界中
that isn't always so terrible all the time.
基廷女士 你不能来这
Ms. Keating, you can't be here.
你需要我叫保安吗
Do you want me to call security?
先不急
Not yet.
我是个好人 安娜丽丝
I'm -- I'm a good guy, Annalise,
但还没好心到会动一丁点把你
but not so good that there's any chance in hell
雇回来的心思
I'm hiring you back.
我知道你的不端行为了
I know u202dabout your misconduct.
所以呢 你要敲诈我吗
So what? This is blackmail?
-本来是这么准备的 -滚出去
- It was going to be. - Get out of here.
我可以帮你推♥翻♥它
I can fix this for you.
发生的那一切并不是你的错
You're not the one to blame for what happened.
都是因为她
It was her --
那个你爱过却背叛了你的女人
a woman you said you loved who betrayed you,
我知道那种感受
and I know how that feels,
完全信任那个你深爱的人
to trust someone you love with your life,
结果却被他们从背后捅刀子
only to have them stab you in the back.
你是指你对我做的事
Oh, you mean like you did to me?
我是指我的丈夫
I mean my husband.
他扮了二十年好好先生
He played the good boy for 20 years.
我被他耍了那么久
That's how long I fell for his act.
我向自己保证过绝不会再犯那种错
I promised myself I'd never get played like that again,
结果又被州长摆了一道
and here comes the Governor.
-我觉得自己蠢到家了 -对 对 对
- I feel like a damn fool. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你总是清楚什么话最打动人 安娜丽丝
You know, you always know the right thing to say, Annalise.
-这不是耍手段 -你做的所有事都是
- It's not a ploy. - Everything with you is.
我走投无路了 埃米特
I'm desperate, Emmett.
我会竭尽所能为你翻案
I'll do whatever I can to fix this for you.
-怎么做 -我会想办法
- How? u202d- I'll figure it out.
但这个 为了这律所扮听话好员工
But this -- playing the good little boy for this firm --
我会为你解决这问题
I can fight this for you.
雇我回来
Take me back.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
-做到什么 -永远知道我需要什么
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表