剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
见见董事会的人
Just some face time with the board.
真的吗
Really?
不是去处理你渎职的问题吗
Not for your misconduct with a client?
你邀请我和露丝共进午餐
You asked me to lunch with you and Ruth.
但我拒绝你后 你就马上叫了泰根
And when I said I couldn't, you jumped right to Tegan.
你是不能与女性客户单独相处吧
Is it only your female clients you can't be alone with?
我不能和你谈这事
I can't talk to you about this.
我不需要你解释什么
I'm not looking for an explanation.
上帝知道大家喜欢四处散布我的谣言
Lord knows people love to spread rumors about me.
不 依照法律我不能说这事 安娜丽丝
No, I can't talk about it legally, Annalise.
你该走了
You should go.
我通过了
I passed!
他们可以说我是疯子了
They can call me crazy!
你为什么这么严肃
Why you lookin' so serious?
坐吧 爸爸
Sit down, pops.
庭审过后
After we go to trial,
如果陪审团判你无罪
if the jury finds you not guilty...
你不能跟我一起回家
you can't come home with me.
什么 你不想让我跟你住
What? You don't want me living with you?
你是 你是这个意思吗
Is that -- that what you saying?
我的意思是照你的精神状态 法官会
I'm saying the judge is gonna place you in a mental facility
安排你去疗养院
due to your history.
安娜丽丝想不到办法吗
Annalise can't find a way around that?
对不起
I'm sorry.
那个疗养院
This facility --
-有独♥立♥卫生间吗 -有
- it's got its own private bathroom? u202d- Yeah.
窗户上没有栅栏
No bars on the windows?
而且你可以住单间
You'll get your own room too.
那里的东西很好吃
The food's pretty good.
可以跟你见面吗
I'll get to see you?
可以
Yeah.
那对我来说就够了
That's a win in my book.
我拿到针头的测试结果了
I've got the results from the needle.
符合吗
Was it a match?
现在你就只想跟我说这个吗
Is that really all you have to say to me right now?
我们应该坐下来好好谈谈
Listen, we should have more time to talk about this.
不用
We don't.
也许是我期待值过高
'Cause maybe I'm expecting too much,
但我知道我要的是什么
but I know what I need.
远远超过你愿意给的 所以
And it's more than you're willing to give, so just...
还是在有人受伤之前结束吧
Let's just move on before anyone gets hurt.
我还没有决定
I haven't decided yet.
我拿到那孩子的DNA测试结果了
I got the DNA test results for the kid.
《双方认可关系协议》
邦尼·温特波顿
我
I do...
允许你
give you permission
公开我们的关系
to go public with our relationship.
安娜丽丝
邦尼·温特波顿
地方检察官助理
邦尼·温特波顿
基廷的保释被驳回 送至费城县监狱候审
法学院学生 韦斯莱·吉宾斯
丹沃手上有你的档案
Denver had files on you.
说你的孩子还活着
It said your baby's alive.
然后内特找到了这个
And then Nate found this.
有个差不多年纪的男人
There's a man the right age,
跟朱莉住在一起
lives with Julie,
我们觉得可能是他
someone we thought might be him.
但DNA对不上
But then the DNA didn't match.
内特说他销毁了档案
Nate said he destroyed the file.
我知道
I know.
那他为什么没有销毁
Then why didn't he?
他想到了他爸爸
He was thinking of his dad...
然后想让你有机会
and he wanted you to have a chance
体会一下他的感受
to feel what he felt.
你不会相信了吧
Please tell me you don't believe that.
我信
I do.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come.
过来
Come here.
我不能帮你决定
This is not my decision.
你要自己决定
It's all you.
你没有任何感觉也可以
You're allowed to feel nothing.
好吗
All right?
忘掉一切 然后
Forget all of this and just...
然后 维持现状
Just... be where you are.
或者我们 我们也可以去找他
Or we... we can find him.
好吗
All right?
不管怎么样 有我在 不管你想要什么
I'll be here either way. Whatever you want,
有我在
I'm here.
好吗
Okay?
有我在
u202dI'm here.
请奥利弗到舞池中♥央♥
Oliver to the dance floor!
一个半月以后
请奥利弗到舞池中♥央♥
Oliver to the dance floor!
伙计们 给点掌声 吸引他的注意
Come on, folks. Let's make some noise to get his attention.
他在哪
Where is he?
米凯拉
Michaela? u202d
打电♥话♥给他 他肯定在附近
Let's all call him. He has to be close.
内特
米凯拉
我是内特·勒西 请留言
This is Nate Lahey. Leave a message.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你还在这吗
Are you still here?
我在帐篷里 没看到你 所以
I'm in the tent, and I haven't seen you, so...
你听到留言可以尽快回个电♥话♥好吗
can you call me as soon as you get this?
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表