剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
-所以用我的主意 -好像我记得一样
- So, my pitch? - Like I can remember.
这是我的案子 我可没同意改变策略
This is my case. I didn't approve of any change in strategy.
幸好我不用征求你的同意
Well, it's a good thing I'm not looking for your approval.
调查约什和汉娜
Dig into Josh and Hannah,
看看他们有没有做过类似的事
find any pattern of threatening behavior in their pasts.
我可不是邦尼
I'm not Bonnie.
我可不会任由你欺负我
I'm not gonna stand here and let you bully me.
欺负和教导是有区别的
Well, there's a difference between bullying and teaching.
很显然你还不明白个中区别
A difference you clearly don't understand.
所以邦尼才会离开你 所以所有人
It's why Bonnie left you, why everyone leaves --
知道吗 你再不闭嘴
You know what? If you keep talking,
就会知道真正的欺负人是什么样了
you're gonna see what a real bully looks like.
-邦尼是谁 -调查约什和汉娜的
- Who's Bonnie? - u202dLook into Josh and Hannah's
社交媒体账户 警局记录
social-media accounts, police records...
我们不是调查员 我们要怎么做
We're not investigators. How are we supposed to do that?
我雇了人来帮忙
Well, I hired someone to help.
奥利弗
Oliver?
不可能 奥利弗在家陪克里斯多弗呢
No, Oliver's at home with Christopher.
显然没有
Apparently not.
谁在看孩子
Who's with the baby?
你好 这是我的车
Hi, I just need to get to my car.
抱歉 你可以帮我下吗
Sorry, just -- You mind helping me with this?
当然
Yeah.
这不是我的孩子 我的前女友让我照顾他
It's not even my kid. My ex left me with him
却没告诉我要怎么用婴儿车
and didn't teach me how to use a stupid stroller.
她既然让你照顾他
You guys must be on good terms
那你们关系一定不错
if she's letting you watch him.
生活确实一团糟 但是
Life's messy, but there's no reason
我们总该有个大人样 对吧
we can't all be adults, right?
你和安娜丽丝怎么回事
So, what's the deal with you and Annalise?
别说这个
Okay, stop.
别这样 我想更了解你
Ah, come on. I want to get to know you.
谈安娜丽丝可不能了解我
Talking about Annalise is not how you do that.
说真的
The real?
我已经了解你了
I already know you.
你喝咖啡不加奶
You take your coffee black.
你在员工会议上咬指甲
You bite your fingernails in staff meetings.
你不喜欢恭维 也不喜欢谈自己
You hate compliments and talking about yourself.
那是因为你总是在谈自己
That's only because you're always talking about yourself --
那是因为在你身边我很舒服
Well, that's 'cause you make me feel comfortable.
应该和你的脸有关系
I think it has something to do with your face.
我的脸
My face?
我喜欢你的脸
I like it.
非常喜欢
A lot.
-听证会怎么样 -很好
- How did the hearing go? - Good.
真的吗
Really?
你现在也开始留意我的案子了
You keeping tabs on my cases, too?
你自己说的
You said it yourself --
你成功 我才能成功
if I'm gonna succeed here, I need you to succeed.
你在律所的第一个案子
Your first official C&G case.
那个变♥态♥首席执行官
Ah, the psychopath CEO?
你很熟悉 太好了
You're familiar, great.
这案子不适合我
It's not a good case for me.
这正是最适合你的案子
It's the perfect case for you.
我也喜欢接轰动案件
I love me a splashy trial,
但手上还有九十多起上诉得忙
but I have about 90 more appeals to win.
这也属于我们和州长的战争
It's part of our war against the Governor.
我有说过她给我打了电♥话♥吗
Did I tell you she called me?
虽然不是她本人 是她助手
Not the Governor herself, but her aide.
这么说吧 我费了一番功夫才避免要炒了你
Let's just say that I managed to avoid needing to fire you.
你要是开了我 我就会告你们俩
You fire me, and I'll sue you and her
报复性辞退
for retaliatory termination.
我支持了你 安娜丽丝
I took your side, Annalise.
现在该你支持我了
Now it's your turn to take mine.
我也不想为难你
I'm not trying to be difficult.
睁眼说瞎话呢
How is that at all true?
你希望我成功 这样你才能成功
You need me to succeed for you to succeed.
而我只有打自己看重的案子才可能胜诉
I can only do that if I work on cases I care about.
也就是集体诉讼里的那些可怜人
That means the poor people in my class action,
而不是杀害自己商业搭档的混♥蛋♥富豪
not some rich bastard who murdered his business partner.
晚安
Have a good night.
天啊 真是抱歉
Oh, my God, I am so sorry.
奥利弗告诉我的时候我简直想杀了他
I wanted to kill Oliver when he told me.
我是他的教父 劳拉 我喜欢跟他在一起
I'm his godfather, Laurel. I like hanging with the kid.
我一直在找日托
I'm finding daycare,
别看说着容易 真找起来可太难了
which is way more difficult than it sounds --
我不是要找你帮忙
not that I'm asking for your help
因为我也在自己想法子
because I am figuring it out on my own.
丽斯 这是克里斯多弗的妈妈
Liz, this is Christopher's mom.
天啊 你儿子真是太可爱了
Oh, my God, your baby is so cute.
我真的好想啃他的小脸蛋儿
Like, I can literally just eat those cheeks.
多谢
Thanks.
你没权力发火
You don't get to be mad.
不是吧 弗兰克 我儿子还在你家呢
Really, Frank? With my child in the house?
他已经睡着了 而且开了婴儿监控
He was asleep, and I had the baby monitor on.
是啊 与此同时你在和一个陌生人上♥床♥
Yeah, while you were banging some stranger!
以前我们不都这样 有什么大不了的
We did it all the time. What's the big deal?
抱歉那么晚打过来
Sorry to call so late.
没事 我还在办公室 怎么了
It's fine. I'm still at the office. What's up?
我不记得自己法律索引库的密♥码♥了
Um, I can't remember my IndexOfLaw password.
还是一样 Ophelia1933
Oh, it's the same as always -- Ophelia1933.
是啊 我真傻
Of course. I'm an idiot.
要先挂吗
Do you need to go?
新住处怎么样
H-How's the new place?
很棒 你该来吃顿饭
Great. You should come over for dinner.
乐意之至
I would love that.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Of course.
那明晚如何
Oh. Well, what about tomorrow night?
正合适
Perfect.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Night.
也许她是双
Maybe she's bi.
毕竟性与性别少数社群中
I mean, the "B" is the biggest population
双的占比最大
of the LGBTQ community.
真的吗
Is that true?
得问米凯拉 她有过双性恋未婚夫
Ask Michaela. She was engaged to a bi guy.
-奥利弗 -真的吗
- Oliver! - Really?
这对案子又没什么帮助
None of this helps our case.
你为什么这么好奇 加布
Why are you so curious, Gabey?
因为很有意思啊
Because it's interesting.
或许是对两性都感兴趣吧
Bi-curious, maybe?
我们可是很乐意帮你
We are happy to help you
探索自我
talk through any self-discoveries --
我才不会跟你们这些家伙说我的事
I'm not telling you people anything about myself.
-所以你都可以接受 -你们俩专心
- So you're open? - You two, focus --
因为你或许没有意识到
Because what you might not realize is that being queer
做基佬是全世界最不为人所知的秘密
is actually one of the best-kept secrets in the world.
一旦你不再认同
I mean, after you get over the whole
"异性恋才正常" 你就可以
"Straight is normal" thing, then, you know, you're ready to
对其他的一大堆规范也不再理会
give the finger to a whole bunch of other norms,
比如做某个年纪该做的事 安顿下来
like acting your age, settling down --
你不是要安定下来了吗
Aren't you about to settle down?
是啊 不过那是因为我恋爱了
Yeah, but because I'm in love with my boo,
而不是因为周围人的压力
not because of any societal pressure.
听起来不错吧 加布
That sounds pretty good, doesn't it, Gabe?
奥利弗 告诉我你找到对付
Oliver, please tell me you're finding something
约什和汉娜的东西了
to use against Josh and Hannah.
没有 我得吃零食了
Nothing. And I need a snack.
你怎么这么刻薄
Why are you being so mean?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表