剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这是个好主意 我承认
Well, hey, it was a good idea. I'll give you that.
我们在吵架 安娜丽丝
We're having a fight, Annalise.
我对协议一无所知
I don't know anything about a deal.
他怎么了
What'd he do?
没什么
Nothing.
-他出轨了 -不是
- Oh, did he cheat on you? - No.
亚设告诉了他我们之前在一起过
Asher told him we used to be together.
亚设为什么要那么做
Why'd Asher do that?
因为他是亚设 他不是一直这样
It's Asher. u202dWhy does he do anything?
-你为什么没有告诉他 -什么
- Why didn't you tell him? u202d- What?
亚设拿到实习的时候 你就应该告诉米勒
When Asher got the internship, Miller had the right to know.
为什么
Why?
因为他是你的男友 也是你上司
Because he's your boyfriend and your boss.
他现在不是我的男友了
He's not my boyfriend anymore.
你说得对 我太傻了 以为我们能成
You were right. I was stupid to think it could work.
你是害怕当他发现
You're scared he's gonna run
-其他事后会逃离 -别说了
- when he finds out the rest. u202d- Stop.
听着 我不是说要让你告诉他
Listen, I'm not saying that you need to tell him.
我也不会告诉他
I'm not going to.
把别人越推越远
Pushing people away will only result
只会让你更孤独 邦尼
in what you say you don't want, Bonnie.
我不知道我该怎么办
I don't know what I want.
你说你不想独自一人
Well, you say that u202dyou don't want to be alone.
至少你是这么跟我说的
At least, that's what you told me.
发生在你身上不能决定你是谁
You're more than what happened to you.
你会接受他的协议吗
Are you going to take his deal?
不 这会害了我的新老板
No. It'll screw my new boss.
我现在是个上班族了
I'm a company man now.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
律所把我们赶出来了 所以转场来这学习
C&G kicked us out, so we're studying here.
多谢转告
Thanks for telling me.
睡衣不错
Cute nighty.
我以为你这个年纪的人已经睡觉了
Thought people your age would be in bed by now.
我在你家附近 要喝一杯吗
I'm in your hood. Wanna grab a drink?
现在不行
Nah, man, I can't.
我在朋友家小组学习呢
I'm at a friend's for study group.
你不至于一晚上都待那吧
You're not gonna be there all night, though?
很有可能会
I might, actually.
成了
I got it!
安娜丽丝说的没错 我是个天才
Annalise was right. I'm a genius!
刚是谁
Who was that?
是法律中心的一个人 我得挂了
Just someone from my clinic. I got to go.
等等
Wait. u202d
有发现了
You find something?
是的 我刚翻阅了秘书的所有邮件
Yeah. I went through the secretary's e-mails.
她曾收到一封邮件
She once got a message from ladybug@altafena.com.
天才快说重点
Geniuses talk faster than this.
是贝瑟尼的秘密邮箱
It's Bethany's secret e-mail.
是她用来跟安德鲁联络的邮箱
She used it to talk to Andrew
我也等不及想见你了 我跟N说我跟闺蜜们出去玩几天 所以我们能见了
你带手铐 我就带皮鞭
他俩当时在偷♥情♥
because they were having an affair...
重口味手铐小皮鞭的那种
a-a very kinky affair with whips and handcuffs
我猜也有皮带
and I'm guessing belts, too.
你发现你妻子在跟安德鲁鬼混
You found out your wife was screwing Andrew,
所以你就杀了他
so you killed him.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
奈尔斯 你谎撒够了吗
Niles, you've lied to us long enough.
贝瑟尼杀了他
Bethany killed him.
安德鲁跟她说他要离开公♥司♥
Andrew told her that he was leaving the company.
她知道这会毁了我亲手创造的一切
She knew that would destroy everything I'd built.
她爱我太深 不能让这发生
And she loved me too much to let that happen.
只有疯子才会把责任推到自己妻子身上
Only a psychopath would try to pin this on his own wife.
贝瑟尼会告诉你
Bethany will tell you.
她一直都想坦白
She's wanted to all along.
那是她的皮带 不是我的
It was her belt, not mine.
在你开口之前 我先声明如果牵扯到她
And before you even suggest it, know that I will kill you both
我会杀了你们
before letting her go away for this.
你发现你的合伙律师
You find out your co-counsel
使用了不道德手段打赢了一场官司
used unethical means to win a trial.
如果你曝光了他们 你的委托人也会遭殃
If you expose them, your client also goes down.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
我会向道德委员会匿名检举
I would make an anonymous report to the ethics committee,
知无不言
detailing what I knew.
假如你的合伙律师是你的上级
Let's say your co-counsel was your supervisor.
我还是会举报 因为这是我的职责
I'd still have to turn them in. It's my duty.
那你对委托人的职责呢
What about your duty to your client?
谁在乎奈尔斯想要什么
Who cares what Niles wants?
把邮件透露给米勒 他就会被释放
We slip those e-mails to Miller, he gets released,
公♥司♥继续经营 你也能拿到你的钱
his business stays afloat, and you get your money.
我们出♥卖♥♥♥他 他怎么可能还跟我们签约
In what world does he sign with C&G when we've sold him out?
当他意识到自己是个白♥痴♥
When he realizes he's a moron
才会为了救他妻子而不是自己
for saving his wife over himself.
你的上级让你为了打赢客户官司
Your supervisor tells you to win your client's trial
而去诬陷一个无辜的人
by putting the blame on an innocent person.
你会这么做吗
Do you do it?
这个上级是谁
Just who exactly is this supervisor?
只是个假设 普拉特女士
It's a hypothetical, Ms. Pratt.
好 假设 或者现实生活中
Well, hypothetically, or in reality,
我会另辟蹊径 因美国律师协会建议
I'd find another strategy, since the ABA recommends
律师应避免诬蔑无辜者
lawyers avoid tarnishing the innocent.
找个新证人 被奈尔斯炒鱿鱼的人
Let's find a new suspect, someone Niles fired once.
现在还有一个小时开庭
Where do we find that person right now,
上哪儿找这么个人
when we have an hour until court?
你在你上级的办公室里
You've found your client's gun
发现了你客户的枪
in your supervisor's office
枪也很明显是作案凶器
and are certain it's the murder weapon.
你会上缴吗
Do you turn it in?
我怎么确定这是作案凶器
How can I be sure it's the murder weapon?
跟警♥察♥的描述相符
It fits the police description.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
法则1.3要求积极辩护
Rule 1.3 requires zealous advocacy.
律师在不能确定时必须假定委托人无罪
The lawyer must give all benefit of the doubt to the client.
我们用安德鲁 说他无意中杀死了自己
We use Andrew, say he killed himself by accident --
自♥慰♥时窒息
auto-erotic asphyxiation.
即使我们在开案陈词里并没有提到过
Even though we never mentioned it in our opening?
陪审团会知道我们是在挣扎
The jury's gonna know we're flailing.
你希望陪审团喜欢你的委托人
You want the jurors to like your client,
于是你的上级让你雇个演员
so your supervisor tells you to hire an actress
坐在他们身后 好像是被告忠贞不渝的配偶
to look like a loving spouse and sit behind them in trial.
这样道德吗
Is this ethical?
律师不应该对陪审团自己做出的猜测
A lawyer can't be held responsible
承担责任
if the jury makes assumptions.
承担责任 这是人的天性
...assumptions, which are an inherent part of human nature.
天性
...nature.
比如 这种假设会上升到干扰法庭的程度吗
For example, did this assumption rise to the level of tampering?
干扰法庭的程度吗
...to the level of tampering?
如果不到 那这就不算
If it didn't, then it's not...
不道德 不过这仍是绝望之举
...technically unethical, although it is desperate.
我们什么都没有
We have nothing.
所以除非你有更好的主意
So unless you have a better idea,
我们只能用自残这个策略
we have to go with self-harm.
我们不是什么都没有
We don't have nothing.
我们有皮带
We have the belt.
用O.J.辛普森案的策略吧
Let's O.J. this.
里德女士 你说你忘了罗兰德先生被杀的
Ms. Reid, you stated that you don't remember
那个晚上你在哪里
where you were the night Mr. Rowland was murdered.
你现在仍然坚持这个陈述吗
Do you still stand by that statement?
-是的 -明白了
- Yes. - Got it.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表