剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
让我觉得愧疚
Making me feel bad.
你为什么觉得愧疚
Why should you feel bad?
因为我很高兴 从来没这么高兴过
For being happy, more than ever.
但我这么告诉你
But I can't tell you that without feeling
就好像我赢了你
like it's a competition.
我希望你高兴 我没事
I want you to be happy. I can handle it.
你又酗酒了吗
Are you drinking again?
弗兰克告诉你的吗
Did Frank tell you that?
我一进门就看出来了
I saw it on your face the minute I walked in the door.
你的生活很艰难
Your life is hard, God knows,
但这是你的选择
but you chose it,
而且你每天都坚持这个选择
and you continue to choose it every day.
所以总有一天你要为你自己犯的错
So there has to come a point where you take responsibility
付出代价
for your own mistakes,
或者一直难过下去
or you can just stay unhappy.
冰箱里还有冰激凌
There's some ice cream in the freezer
如果你想吃甜点的话
if you want some dessert.
你在帐篷外面
Was anyone with you
看见我和米勒的时候还有别人在吗
when you saw me and Miller outside the tent?
没有 我是从卫生间出来的
No. I was coming from the bathroom.
怎么了
Why?
你看见什么了
What did you see?
没看见什么
Um, not much.
我在教堂旁边
I was by the church.
你们俩都离得挺远
You were both far away.
然后呢
And then?
你消失在帐篷后面
You disappeared behind the tent.
怎 怎么了
What's -- What's going on?
你没看见我和米勒在一起
You didn't see me with Miller.
我没看见
I didn't?
你看见的是邦尼
You saw Bonnie.
邦尼和他在停车场
She was with him in the parking lot.
明白吗
Understood?
米尔斯顿
Millstone?
我得知道到底怎么回事
I need to know what's going on.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
除非你告诉我事实
I'm not lying to whoever you want me to lie to
不然我不会撒谎的
unless you tell me the truth.
给他看
Show him.
这是米勒在命令典狱长杀了内特的爸爸
This is Miller ordering the Warden to kill Nate's dad.
不 那是...
No, that's...
米勒要求的问询
Miller ordered the inquest.
那是掩饰
It was his cover.
你们 你们 你们这么猜
You're -- You're -- You're assuming that
是因为他用了公共电♥话♥
because he used a payphone?
是他干的 亚设
It was him, Asher.
所以...
So...
米勒明天不会去上班
Miller won't be coming back to work tomorrow
因为你是最后一个见到他的人
because you were the last person who saw him?
是的
Right.
想想内特帮过你多少次
Think about all the times Nate's helped you --
辛克莱尔 西蒙
after Sinclair, Simon...
现在轮到你帮他了
This is your turn to help him.
等到星期一
Everything's gonna move fast
米勒没有去上班 事情就会迅速发酵
once Monday comes and Miller doesn't show for work.
佩姬打不通他的电♥话♥
Peggy won't get him on his cell,
所以她会派人去他家
so she'll send someone to his place.
我知道还不到四十八小时
I know it's under 48 hours,
但是他的紧急联♥系♥人也联♥系♥不到他
but even his emergency contacts can't reach him.
而且他从不迟到 特别是周一早上
And he's never late, especially Monday morning.
按照程序 调查科必须立即
Protocol will require the Investigation Division
立案调查失踪人员
to open a missing person's case immediately.
从那一刻起 你们的一举一动都要加倍小心
From that point, you gotta act like every move you make
特别是在工作中
is being watched, especially at work.
等不及要作为你的伴侣正式出场了
爱你 罗
法医小组将搜查米勒的办公室
A forensics team will sweep
寻找证据
Miller's office for evidence.
他们会对他的车发布全境通告
And they'll put out an APB on his car.
但这一切都不会有结果
It'll all turn up nothing.
为什么 你把他的车怎么了
Why? What'd you do with his car?
做好你自己的部分就行了
Just focus on your part.
亚设 米勒
他来了吧 佩姬
He in there, Pegs?
亚设
Asher.
什么情况
What the hell?
罗恩失踪了
Ron's missing.
什么
What?
就像丹沃的事重演了一样
I know, it's like Denver all over again.
联调局会介入 因为丹沃刚被谋杀
The FBI will be called in 'cause Denver was just killed.
他们会很快派人去办公室
They'll send a team to the office within hours.
警方会将米勒的通话记录交给他们
The police will hand over Miller's cell records to them.
他们将会与米勒最后通话的人谈话
They'll want to speak to the last person he called.
温特波顿女士 特别探员特莱斯蔻
Ms. Winterbottom? Special Agent Telesco.
可以问你几个问题吗
You free to answer a few questions?
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
这个一会儿再说
We'll get to that,
但首先我想请你告诉我们
but first I'd like you to tell us a little bit
你在这个办公室里的职责
about your role here at the office.
如果这是贪污案件调查的话
If this is a corruption investigation,
在律师来之前我是不会回答任何问题的
I'm not answering questions unless my attorney is present.
这并不是贪污案件
This isn't a corruption case.
是人员失踪
It's a missing person's.
谁失踪了
Who's missing?
谁失踪了
Who is missing?
米勒检察官
D.A. Miller.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
在过去的三十六个小时里 没人能联♥系♥上
No one's been able to contact or locate Ronald Miller
或者找到罗纳德·米勒
for the last 36 hours.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
周六晚上
Saturday night.
你们联♥系♥过他妈妈吗
Have you tried his mother?
她住在兰开斯特
She lives in Lancaster.
如果我们没有
We wouldn't be here
调查完所有线索是不会出现在这里的
if we hadn't looked into all leads already.
好吧
Okay.
我们周六吵了一架 然后分手了 所以
But we had a fight on Saturday, and we broke up, so --
所以你们在约会
So you two were seeing each other?
是的 好几个月了
Yes. For a few months.
所以也许他只是想自己静静 或者...
So maybe this is just him taking some personal time or...
所以你最后一次跟他说话是周六晚上
To be clear, the last time you spoke to him was Saturday night?
是的
Yes.
米勒来电
这是你们最后一次说话
This is the last time you two spoke.
也可能是周日凌晨
Well, maybe it was Sunday morning.
当时是半夜
It was the middle of the night.
他打电♥话♥来道歉 但是...
He called me to apologize, but...
你们确定不是弄错了吗
Are you sure this isn't a mistake?
太好了
That's perfect.
有什么事就打我手♥机♥
Call my cell whenever you have anything.
我朋友是库克县的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My friend who's a P.I. in Cook County.
她在调查薇薇安的事
She's checking for everything on Vivian.
你可以回家了
You're allowed to go home now.
从现在起我自己能应付了
I can handle it from now on.
我是来帮你的 安娜丽丝
I came here to help, Annalise.
你帮到我了 现在你可以走了
And you did that. So now you can leave.
你也可以撒手不管
Well, you can leave, too.
"身在 心在"
"Wherever you go, there you are."
互助会上他们是这样告诉我们的
That's what they tell us in AA.
你应得一些安宁
You deserve to have some peace.
这就是我想说的
That's all I'm saying.
弗兰克
Frank.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表