剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
这么说你知道了
So that's a yes?
那时候我们并不知道有个摄像头
We didn't know there was a camera then.
我知道 我们在监视你
I did. We were spying on you
就像你在监视我们一样
like you were spying on us.
那你发现什么了 劳拉
And what'd you find out, Laurel?
什么都没有 对不对
Nothing, right?
因为米勒精的很 不会去你公♥寓♥找你
Because Miller was too smart to go to your apartment.
我总共也就跟他说过两三次话
I talked to the guy like three times.
说实话 如果你们和我身处一样的情况
And, honestly, all of you would've done
你们也会做同样的事
the same exact thing if you were in my shoes.
我们永远不会跟你身处一样的位置
We'd never be in your shoes
因为我们不是傻瓜
because we're not morons.
你们想把我当成敌人
You want to make me the enemy?
我做这事唯一的原因是我爸爸
The only reason I did any of this was about my father.
想要了解他
Wanting to know him.
这没什么错
There's nothing wrong with that.
是安娜丽丝
It's Annalise.
你对我实话实说 现在轮到我了
You've been honest with me, so now it's my turn.
因为你一直在撒谎吗
'Cause you've been lying?
听着
Listen.
最高法♥院♥的案子后博克海德州长
Governor Birkhead has had a target on my back
就一直把我当目标
ever since the Supreme Court case.
-这我知道 -但你知道
- I'm aware. - But did you know that
她让人杀了老内特吗
she had Nate Senior killed?
看看闭上嘴后你能发现
Yeah, see what interesting things you find out
多少有意思的事
when you shut your mouth?
而她有帮凶
And she had help doing it.
谁
Who?
米勒
Miller.
还是没有米勒的影子
Still no sign of Miller.
内特的也没有
Or Nate.
也没看到内特杀米勒
Or Nate killing Miller.
看这个小可爱
Look at that cute one.
我们可以删掉那个坏小子
Okay, we could just, uh, delete that bad boy.
那我也会记得你们两个的事
Like you two won't be seared into my memory
死都忘不了
until the day I die.
康纳尔和奥利弗的婚礼照片
能把那张也删掉吗
Can you delete that one, too?
行了 可以了
Okay, we're done.
这些照片里面没有米勒
Miller's not in any of the photos.
大功告成
We are home free.
除非加布里尔出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Until Gabriel sells us out.
为什么不直接告诉联调局
Why not just tell the FBI?
不行
I can't.
为什么
Why?
因为州长手上有我的把柄
'Cause the Governor has something on me.
韦斯11岁时我试过领养他
I tried to adopt Wes when he was 11.
来电
希拉·米勒
别接
Don't answer.
不管你说什么都不能让你俩心里舒服一点
Nothing you say is gonna make her, or you, feel better.
你好 米勒夫人
Hi, Mrs. Miller.
韦斯没有家人
Wes had no one.
他妈妈死了 他爸爸从未出现过
His mother was dead, his father wasn't in the picture.
我想给他一个家
I wanted to give him a family...
山姆很反对 他说要结束我们的婚姻
Sam was against it. He said he'd end our marriage.
韦斯知道了
Wes found out.
也许这就是他杀山姆的原因
Maybe that's why he killed Sam.
-你说过韦斯只是你的学生 -是的
- You said Wes was just your student. - He was.
但之前的事你撒谎了
But you lied about everything that came before that.
我帮你免于诉讼
I got your charges dropped.
你欠我的
You owe me.
还是说你宁愿让州长
Or would you rather the Governor get away
杀了无辜之人后逍遥法外
with killing an innocent man?
帮我们扳倒她
Help us take her down.
单独见面没问题吗
You're okay meeting alone?
没问题
Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
我很乐意帮你叫律师
I'm more than happy to call your lawyer.
这事跟她有关
It's about her.
我想要庇护
I want protection.
这可是联调局 我们可以做到
This is the FBI -- we can do that.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我妈妈只有我了
I'm all my mom has.
成交
Deal.
米勒地检跟我说过一些事
D.A. Miller told me something
可能对你们的调查有帮助
that might help your investigation.
但你现在才跟我说
But you're just telling me this now?
我很害怕 而且我也有理由害怕
I was scared. And, apparently, I had a right to be.
这人现在失踪了
The guy is now missing.
米勒跟你说了什么
What did Miller tell you?
韦斯·吉宾斯小的时候安娜丽丝想要收养他
That Annalise tried to adopt Wes Gibbins when he was a kid.
米勒觉得这就是她与我爸爸之死
Miller thought this was proof that she was somehow involved
脱不了干系的证据
in my dad's murder.
所以这个让你害怕的人 你觉得
So this person you're scared of, who you think
可能跟米勒的失踪案有关的人
might have something to do with Miller's disappearance?
是安娜丽丝·基廷吗
It's Annalise Keating?
不是
No.
有一次我听见米勒打电♥话♥
I heard Miller on the phone once.
说的是领养的事
It was about the adoption.
他在跟别人说这事
He was talking to someone about it.
谁
Who?
一个叫琳恩的人
Someone named Lynne.
州长
琳恩·博克海德
失踪
你觉得他在耍我们吗
Think he's playing us?
我觉得他们都在耍我们
I think they're all playing us.
但耍不了多久
But not for long.
嫌疑人
篝火行动
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
当然
Always, yeah.
你 你相信泰根吗
You, uh -- You trust Tegan?
为什么这么问
Why are you asking me that?
IT部门注意到了她最近收到的一封邮件
She recently got an e-mail that caught I.T.'s attention.
邮件写了什么
What was in the e-mail?
不重要
Not important.
但我知道你们走得很近 所以
But I know the two of you are close, so --
-谁说的 -她跟你很近
- Says who? - Close for you, I mean.
如果你听到任何风声
Uh, just, you know -- just tell me
都要跟我说
if you ever catch wind of anything...
任何超乎寻常的事
out of the ordinary.
当然
Of course.
你知道为什么你应该相信她吗
You know why you should trust her?
因为她知道你不当行为的事比我早得多
Because she knew about your misconduct long before I did.
但她从未利用这事对付你
And she never used it against you.
都是我♥干♥的
That was all me.
我是克劳福德
It's Crawford.
我需要查看另一名员工的电子邮件
I need access to another employee's e-mails.
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating.
你做了吗
Did you do it?
当然
Of course.
你可以回家了
You can go home,
告诉你那些神经兮兮的朋友了
tell all your pervy friends.
你先让我进去
After you let me in.
为什么
Why?
怎么 现在你想要我了
What -- now you want me?
我要告诉你那个该死的摄像头在哪
I wanna show you where the stupid camera is.
不用客气
You're welcome.
先说清楚
And just for the record,
我从没看过里面的内容
I never watched this
你把我的事告诉你妈妈了
You told your mom about me?
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表