剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
- Why? - u202dLike I said,
问询证明了勒西先生当时有暴♥力♥行为
now that this inquest is proving Mr. Lahey was violent --
我是问你真正的原因
No, I mean the real reason.
安娜丽丝 你得明白
Annalise, you have to understand
这件事对我来说同样很痛苦
this is as painful for me as it is for you.
-说实话 -我们还是会
- Please. - u202dWe are still gonna do
竭尽全力来支持你
whatever we can to support you --
我等不及把你拉下马了
I can't wait to take you down.
好了 这次见面结束了
Okay, this meeting is over.
那就叫你的保安来
Then call your damn guards!
就像你那晚指使狱警一样
Just like you called the prison guards that night?
让他们帮你干这种脏活
Ordered them to do your dirty work?
行 我现在就叫安保人员来
Okay, I'm getting security on the phone right now.
你确定吗
You sure you want to do that?
我现在就可以上电视直播节目
Because I can go on live TV right now
说你的上司下令杀害了我的委托人
and say that your boss ordered a kill on my client.
你完全弄错了 安娜丽丝
You are deeply mistaken, Annalise.
你也没好到哪去
And you're basic.
你知道把黑人男子
You knew how easy it would be
塑造成对白人狱警的威胁有多容易
to paint the black man as a threat to that white woman.
这是你们这群人从最开始
It's a story your people have been telling
就一直在利用的说辞
since the dawn of time.
你知道你现在听起来多不理智吗
Do you understand how unstable you sound?
但这次 你利用它对付我
But this time, you used it against me.
为了对付比你聪明的敌人不惜一切代价
Anything to take down the enemy you knew was smarter than you.
你可没比我聪明 安娜丽丝
You're not smarter than me, Annalise.
不然你就该知道我有这个
Otherwise, you'd know I have this.
我们会对准备雇佣的员工
We do thorough background checks
做详尽的背景调查
on anyone coming to work for us.
我没什么要隐瞒的
Like I have anything else to hide.
我本来也是这么想的
That's what I thought,
然后看到了你的领养文件
but then we uncovered your adoption paperwork.
你才刚恢复声誉 安娜丽丝
You just got your reputation back, Annalise.
别逼我现在再毁了它
Don't make us destroy it again.
你可以试试
Bring it.
你觉得我怕你吗
You think I'm scared of this?
你还没对付过一个州长 对吗
You've never gone up against a Governor before, have you?
你也还没对付过我
And you've never been up against me, either.
你试试 开战啊
Try it. Pick this fight.
他叫内特尼尔·勒西 我会不惜代价
His name is Nathaniel Lahey, and I'll take a thousand bullets
让你为你对他做的事付出代价的
to make you pay for what you did to him.
和州长见面怎么样
How'd it go with the Governor?
我太累了不想谈
I'm too tired to talk about it.
喝苏打水吗
You want soda?
怎么了
What's wrong?
罗恩在州长办公室有朋友
Ron has a friend who works at the Governor's office.
她收回了提议
She pulled the offer?
这本来该是秘密
You know, for something that's supposed to be a secret,
结果所有人都知道
everyone in town seems to know about it.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
你担心我生你的气
You're worried I'm pissed at you.
朱莉的事你没听我的 那又怎么样
So you didn't listen to me about Julie -- so what?
这事早过去了
I'm over it.
我担心你又开始喝酒了
I'm worried you're drinking again.
知道吗
You know what?
请你离开
Leave.
-因为你确实开始喝了 -不
- Because you are? - u202dNo.
不许你再问我这个问题
You're not allowed to ask me that anymore.
不然我会把你赶出去
I'll throw your ass out.
知道吗
You know what?
要不要我现在就把你扔出去
How about I just throw you off my deck out there?
你觉得我不会吗
You think I won't?
我如果喝酒了会告诉你的 邦尼
I'd tell you if I was drinking again, Bonnie.
你戒了那么久
You were good for so long.
可以再戒掉的
You can get there again.
州长知道领养的事了
The Governor knows about the adoption.
再喝一杯也无妨
One more won't hurt.
怎么了
What's going on?
我找安娜丽丝 她在吗
Uh, I'm calling Annalise. Is she there?
她睡着了 我刚扶她上♥床♥
She's asleep. I just put her to bed.
怎么了 她没事吧
What the hell? Is she okay?
她又喝酒了
She's drinking again.
邦尼
Bonnie?
来电
未知号♥码
你好
Hello?
我一夜没睡想找到
I stayed up all night trying to think of a way
打赢的办法
to ensure we win this.
但是什么都没想到
But I came up with nothing.
所以不如按你的想法来
So, how about we go with your idea
让你出庭
and put you on the stand?
你确定吗
You sure?
当然
100%.
让我们打场胜仗
Let's win this.
基廷女士
Ms. Keating,
医疗审查官的新闻发布会上
during the Medical Examiner's press conference,
她表示你的当事人 勒西先生
she suggested that your client, Mr. Lahey,
没有服用抗精神病药物
was not taking u202dhis anti-psychotic medication.
你认为这个说法可靠吗
Do you find that suggestion credible?
完全不可靠
Not at all.
但是勒西先生的尸检报告
But the tests performed on Mr. Lahey
表明在他体内并没有这类药物的痕迹
showed no signs of u202dthese drugs in his system.
那我到很想和检测的人谈谈
Well, I'd like to talk to the person who ran those tests
看看他们是不是被人指示
to see if they were encouraged
必须给出能让官方解释
to say whatever they needed
站的住脚的说辞
in order to make that story stick.
你指的是什么解释
What story are you referring to?
勒西先生那晚对狱警有暴♥力♥行为
That Mr. Lahey was violent with the guards that night.
你认为他们是在掩盖他们的
You believe they're trying to cover up
不当行为
some sort of misconduct?
我不是认为 而是知道
No, I don't believe it -- I know it.
我从没见过勒西先生有过暴♥力♥行为
Not once did Mr. Lahey act violently in my presence.
我和他见面的记录可以证明这一点
My notes of my visits with him will prove this.
你们可以自己看
You can read them yourselves.
请不要对陪审团发言 基廷女士
Do not address the jury, Ms. Keating.
这个人坐在最高院
This is a man who sat in the Supreme Court
听着这个世界上最有权势的法官
and listened to the most powerful judges in the world
说他是禽兽
call him a monster,
却没有发出一丁点动静
and not once did he make a sound.
他就是这么坚强
That's how together he was.
所以要我相信他在知道自己再也不会
So to believe that he suddenly picked a fight with guards
见到那些狱警的当晚对他们动手
on the last night that he knew he'd ever have to see them,
这合理吗
how does that make sense?
他毕竟有暴♥力♥犯罪的前科
Well, he was a violent criminal in his past.
谁说他不能再次做出暴♥力♥行为
Who's to say he couldn't be violent again?
他这辈子只做出过一次暴♥力♥行为
He was violent only one time in his life,
还是在他患有严重心里疾病时期犯下的
and that was during u202da severe mental-health episode.
那些狱警想让你们相信的是
What those guards are hoping that you believe
我们国家最古老 最种族歧视的故事
is the oldest, most racist stories in our country.
-不要对陪审团发言 -爱默特·提尔
- I said no addressing the jury. - Emmett Till,
斯科茨伯勒男孩 中♥央♥公园的五人
Scottsboro Boys, Central Park Five...
基廷女士
Ms. Keating!
这些虚假指控都是从同一个谎言开始的
These false accusations all started with the same lie --
黑人男性会攻击白人女性
that black men are wired to attack white women.
这是这个国家根深蒂固的刻板印象
It's a stereotype sewn so deep in the fabric of this country
他们知道你们会忽略
that they just know that you're gonna ignore
他们掩盖下的巨大漏洞
huge plot holes in their cover-up --
监控摄像头故障
that the surveillance cameras were broken,
或是那个老年人体力上能压制
or that an elderly man could physically overpower
两名30出头的警卫
two 30-something guards --
而真♥相♥只有一个
when there's only one true story here,
就是那边那两个人
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表