剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
他们什么都知道
They know everything.
我可以保护你和你儿子
I can offer you and your son protection,
但是我需要你提供信息
but I need information in return.
我们需要监控录像
We need the video.
赛克斯典狱长是唯一能签字授权的人
Warden Sykes is the only one who can sign off.
把这一天探视室的完整监控视频
Give me all the security-cam footage
都给我
from your visitor's room on this date.
-什么事 -我是以朋友的身份来的
- What is this? - I'll tell you ?who killed your father.
你只需要帮我个忙
You just need to return the favor.
劳拉
Laurel.
那是...
Is that...
我妈妈
My mother.
你打给了波拉·格拉♥登♥
You called Paula Gladden,
撒谎说
the guard who lied
老内特抢她的枪的那个警卫
about Nate Senior reaching for her gun!
这都是伪造的
This is all fake.
有你去看他的照片
There's a photo of you meeting with him.
难道你连这都要撒谎吗
Or are you gonna lie about that, too?
怎么了
What?
照片里的律师不是埃米特
Emmett's not the lawyer in the photo.
-那是谁 -沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛
- Who is it? - Xavier Castillo.
劳拉的哥哥
Laurel's brother.
勒西先生
Mr. Lahey.
-你不是我的律师 -现在还不是
- You're not my lawyer. - Not yet.
但我一直在关注你的案子
But I've been following your case.
请坐
Please, sit.
谁都不可能把我从安娜丽丝身边拉走
There ain't no way anybody's gonna poach me from Annalise --
基廷女士在集体诉讼案上做的很不错
Ms. Keating did great work on the class action --
没人能否认这一点
no one's denying that.
她在最高院帮我打了场胜仗
She got me a big win a-at the damn Supreme Court!
她自己打了场胜仗
She got herself a win,
但你的庭审日期还是没有确定
but your trial date still hasn't been set --
不 她说了法官很快就会敲定日期
No, she said that the judge is gonna set that any day now.
也许不会有那么一天了
That day may never come.
-胡扯 -你把你的未来
- Bull. - You're leaving your future
押在了一个女人和她的学生们身上
in the hands of one woman and a bunch of her law students.
我可以给你提供一队律师和无尽的资源
I can offer you a team of lawyers with endless resources.
我们不想你最后
We don't want you to end up
被关进精神病院
in some mental health hospital --
我们想给你真正的自♥由♥
we want to get you your actual freedom.
谁派你来的
Who sent you here?
得了吧
Come on, man.
这监狱里关押着最狡猾的骗子
I'm locked up with some of the best conmen in the country.
你觉得我看不出来谁在使诈
You think I don't know when somebody's polishing a turd?
勒西先生 只要有脑子的律师都会想代理你
Mr. Lahey, any smart lawyer would want you as a client.
即使穿着这身光鲜的西服和发亮的皮鞋
Well, you know, that slick suit and shined shoes
你也远不如安娜丽丝
don't make you half the man Annalise is.
你可能还没搞清楚状况
I don't think you understand what's at stake here.
你这是要对我自己的事指手画脚
Now you gonna tell me my business?
你的决定会左右你的生死
Your life depends on this decision.
而你的生死取决于你什么时候滚出去
And your life depends on you getting your ass out that door.
要我亲自动手吗
You want me to throw you out?
我也许老了 但收拾你不成问题
But I might be old, but I can still knock those teeth out.
你会后悔的
I think you're gonna regret this.
我很遗憾 内特
I'm so sorry, Nate.
为什么他要这么做
Just tell us why he would do this.
我爸爸 他不想让我们赢
My father. He wasn't going to let us win.
-我或安娜丽丝 -别把我扯进来
- Me, or Annalise -- - Don't include me in this.
我的意思是我哥自己不会这么做
I'm just saying my brother wouldn't do this on his own.
-你这是在帮他开脱 -不是
- So you're defending him? - No --
那你为什么没早点警告我们
Then why didn't you warn us about him?
我几年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in years --
但是他居然可以杀死自己的妈妈
But now he's a man capable of killing his own mother?
不 我和你一样只是想弄明白
No, I'm just trying to figure this out like you --
我把你♥爸♥扔进监狱就是为了远离
I put your father in jail so that we wouldn't have to deal
你家的破事 劳拉
with your family anymore, Laurel!
我们都知道豪尔赫会是个威胁
We always knew Jorge would be a threat --
-别帮她说话 -她刚发现她妈妈死了
- Don't protect her! - She just found out her mother died --
死了好多人 内特的爸爸 韦斯
Everyone's dead! Nate's father, Wes...
是你害死他们的
they're all dead because of you!
不是劳拉 是她家
Not Laurel, her family --
我会尽我所能弥补的 好吗 安娜丽丝
I'll do whatever I can to fix this. Okay, Annalise?
我没想到会发生这种事
I didn't think that this was gonna happen --
因为你根本没有用过脑子
Because you don't think! Ever!
我想说这不是劳拉的错
My point is it's not Laurel's fault.
没错 是你的错
You're right. It's your fault.
因为我本来压根没想让她给我实习
Because I never wanted to hire her as an intern, anyway.
是你的老二做的决定
That was your penis that decided that.
那你恨我好了
So fine. Hate me, then.
我不想恨任何人
I don't want to hate anyone!
我只想过回原来的生活
I just want my life back,
现在这样子哪叫生活
because this isn't a life!
这是地狱 我们都在里面生不如死
It's hell. We're all living in hell,
我想逃离
and I want out!
逍遥法外
第五季第十五集[本季终]
要不我们验一下DNA看看是不是她的头发
Maybe we, uh, test the DNA to make sure it's her hair?
或者直接上交到联调局
Or we can hand it over to the FBI --
他们就能把这个作为证据钉到谋杀板上
they can add it to evidence on their little murder board.
好让劳拉他哥接下来剥我们的头皮
So Laurel's brother scalps us next?
我的意思是 除非你想进棺材
I'm just saying, unless you want to end up in coffins
或者穿着监狱服见你的亲生父母
or you want to meet your birth parents in an orange jumpsuit,
我们必须得想个法子
we need to come up with a plan.
你什么时候想见自己的亲生父母了
Since when do you want to meet your birth parents?
我犯蠢填了个表
I sent in a stupid form.
要等好几周才会收到回复
It'll take weeks to get a response.
估计到时候我就改主意了
I'll probably change my mind by then.
安娜丽丝怎么说
What did Annalise say?
她说她恨我
Uh... just that she hates me.
但我能理解
Understandable, really.
我现在真的需要闻闻宝宝的气味缓一缓
I really need a whiff of that magical baby scent right about now.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我说了不
W-- I told you no --
我琢磨着你好好睡了一晚
I figured, after a good night's sleep,
应该能想相通
you'd have come to your senses.
你诬陷我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You framed me as a terrorist.
基廷教授是我没有坐牢的
Professor Keating's the only reason
唯一原因
I'm not locked up right now.
她杀害了你的父亲
She killed your father.
我觉得她欠你的可不止是免费当你的律师
I think she owes you way more than some free legal counsel.
那她为什么没在牢里
Then why isn't she in jail?
她是个天才
She's a genius --
现在你都站在她那边了不是更明显了吗
that is even more obvious now that she's got you on her side --
我谁的边都不站
I'm not on anyone's side.
你也别想
Yours either.
你还是先看看这个再说吧
Read this before you decide that.
他是什么人
Who is he?
你母亲的前任
Your mother's ex.
他们一块吸毒
They were using drugs together.
她提供的毒品
Her drugs.
你母亲遭受了太多不应该进监狱 加布里尔
Your mother survived too much to go to jail, Gabriel.
不过这都看你
But that's on you.
是选择安娜丽丝还是你的亲生母亲
Choose Annalise, or choose your mother.
我只有五分钟时间
We have about five minutes.
一分钟就够了
I only need one.
克劳福德的通话记录是假的
Crawford's phone logs are fake.
你觉得我会有能力
You think that I have the ability
伪造通话记录吗
to fabricate phone records?
你没有 但我确定你有在科技行业的捐资人
Not you, but I'm sure you had a donor who works in technology.
我们法庭上再争这件事好了
I guess we'll fight this out in court.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表