剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
-什么 -说真的 不行
- What? - u202dSeriously, no.
我会帮你准备 你可以的
I'll prep you. You'll be fine.
好吧
Okay.
我想我在法庭上看安娜丽丝代理了很多次
I mean, I guess I've watched Annalise enough in court,
而且我高中时也排过音乐剧
and I did do musical theater in high school.
我去如何
Why don't I do it?
你需要有一位执业律师指导你
You need to be supervised by a licensed attorney.
我是奥利弗的丈夫 可以作为共同原告
I'm Oliver's husband. I can be co-plaintiff.
只需要说电脑里面
We'll just say that the computer contains
也有我的个人信息
my personal information, too.
但没有
But it doesn't.
听着 这可不是什么摩擦剐蹭的小案子
Look, this isn't some fender-bender case.
我们需要做好充分准备
We need to stack the deck as best as we can here.
很好 把康纳尔加上去 马上提交给法官
Good. Add Connor and file it with the judge right away.
这就去
On it.
奥利弗·汉普顿
康纳尔·沃什
原告
丹尼尔说你找我
Danielle said you needed me?
进来
Come in.
请
Please.
所以 你最近如何
So, how are you?
好吧 你懂我 有话直说
Okay, you know me -- straight shooter.
所以如果我做错了事情
So if there's something I've done wrong --
这要由你来告诉我
That's for you to tell me.
几周前 I.T告诉我你收到一封邮件
A few weeks ago, I.T. alerted me to an e-mail you received
里面把你称为无名氏
in which you were referred to as "Jane Doe."
我从没为此质问过你
I never confronted you about it
因为我不想相信那是真的
because I didn't want to believe it was true.
-是吗 -不是
- Is it? - u202dNo.
我认为发邮件给我的人是想陷害我
I think whoever sent that e-mail was trying to frame me.
谁会那么做
Who would do that?
我就是想不明白这点
That's what I can't figure out.
但桑德琳·卡斯蒂洛告发了心宿二
But Sandrine Castillo informed against Antares,
跟劳拉告诉我们的一样
just like Laurel told us.
我没告诉过你那封邮件是因为
I just didn't tell you about that e-mail because...
我就害怕这种状况出现
well, I was afraid of this.
埃米特 拜托
Emmett, please.
我没那么傻
I'm not that stupid.
我知道
I know.
所以我才会叫你过来
That's why I called you in.
你想要我的工作 对吧
You want my job, right?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我已经决定离开律所另谋他就
I've decided to pursue a job opportunity outside of the firm.
-为什么 -时机正合适
- Why? - u202dIt's just time.
而你 另一方面 应该升职
You, on the other hand, deserve a promotion --
要我说应该升到管理合伙人
to managing partner if it's up to me.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
你靠一己之力
Ah, you single-handedly, uh,
拯救了露茜汉堡 你拉来了新客户
saved Ruthie's Burgers, you brought in new accounts,
更不用提你的聪明才智
not to mention you're brilliant.
除非你不感兴趣
Unless you're not interested.
-我很感兴趣 -很好
- I'm interested. u202d- Good.
我会确保那邮件的事再无人知晓
I'll make sure that e-mail never sees the light of day,
我会去跟董事会谈
and I'll talk to the board.
谢谢
Thanks.
那另一份工作
That other job.
是跟我们竞争的律所吗
It's a competing firm?
不是
No.
那是在哪里
Then what is it?
替我保密吗
Between us?
永远如此
Always.
姑娘 他要去竞选检察官
Girl, he's gonna run for D.A.
什么时候的事
Since when? u202d
不知道 但很可疑 对吧
I don't know, but it's suspicious, right?
就好像他知道你清楚真♥相♥ 州长也清楚
Like maybe he knows you know and that the Governor knows
这是他在想办法
and this is just his way
保护自己不受牢狱之苦
to protect himself from going to jail.
这太疯狂了
That's insane.
整件事都很疯狂 安娜丽丝
This whole situation is insane, Annalise.
怪不得你爱喝酒
No wonder you drink.
你妈妈想确保她的宝贝儿子不会学习太辛苦
Your mom making sure her little boy isn't working too hard?
不是我妈
Not my mother.
詹妮尔
Janelle.
你会喜欢她的
You'd like her.
好吧 发生了这么多事
Okay, how do you have time to date
你哪来的时间约会
with everything that's going on?
我把工作和生活分开
I compartmentalize --
你知道 找些好事去想而不是那些烦心事
you know, find good things to think about instead of the bad.
如果你想 我可以教你怎么做
If you want, I can show you how.
别
u202dStop.
你确定
You sure?
因为感觉你来是是为了
Because it seemed like you were looking for something else
-别的事 -我是来学习的
- when you came here. - I came to study.
你来是因为安娜丽丝派你来的
You came because Annalise sent you.
-不 -你是要劝我不要让我妈来看我吗
- No. - u202dAre you supposed to talk me out of letting my mother visit?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然不知道
Of course you don't.
你们这帮人说过真话吗
Do the lies ever stop with you guys?
说真的
Seriously?
你是说我是个骗子
You are calling me a liar?
你说的对 我们互相欺骗过
You're right. We lied to each other.
但我不再那么做了
But I'm done with that.
所以我才会去找安娜丽丝
Which is why I went to Annalise,
这样我就能找到个方法应对我妈妈
so I could try to figure out a way to handle my mother
而不是在欺骗她中度过余生
without lying to her for the rest of my life.
告诉她你得了流感
Tell her you got the flu...
或是你得去图书馆闭关
or that you need to lock yourself in a library.
只要能不让她来 你就能好好考试
Anything to distract her so that you can take your exams here
然后转学回
and then transfer back to
你之前所在的地方
wherever you came from.
但是我想留在米德尔顿
Except I want to stay at Middleton.
为什么
Why?
别说是因为我
Do not say because of me.
我本也没打算说
I was never gonna say that.
但你知道 知道你觉得我有那么喜欢你
But, you know, it's good to know you think
我挺高兴
I like you that much.
你饿了吗 我去做点东西吃
You hungry? I'll make us something.
也许我可以给你弄到你教授也想要的
Perhaps I can get you the same immunity deal
豁免协议
your professor wanted.
妈妈不想再把你带到联调局去
Mamma doesn't want to drag you to the FBI again,
所以在我回来之前由叔叔们照顾你 好吗
so your uncles are gonna watch you until I'm back, okay?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
没关系 克里斯托弗没什么事
It's fine. Christopher's fine.
拜托了 劳拉
Please, Laurel.
你完全有权力恨我
You have every right to hate me.
我不恨你
u202dI don't.
让我说完
Just let me say this.
我不说这些事的 你是知道的
I don't talk about it -- you know that.
但是我小的时候 从来没人保护过我
But no one ever protected me when I was a child.
所以对于我伤害了克里斯多弗这件事
So the fact that I'm now the adult who hurt Christopher...
我永远都不会原谅自己
...I'll never forgive myself.
如果我原谅你呢
What if I forgive you instead?
你不需要那样做
You don't need to do that.
原谅并不是你该做的事
u202dYou know, it's not your job.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
邦邦 成功了
BonBon, it worked!
我们今天下午就可以上庭了
We just got a court time for this afternoon!
你们两位确定
Are the two of you 100% sure
不需要请律师吗
you want to proceed without counsel?
我是一名法学院的三年级学生
I'm a third-year law student
已完全准备好就动议答辩 法官阁下
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表