剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我们一直都是这样给你选队员
It's how we always pick your team.
是啊 看看上次最后变成什么样
Yeah, look how well that turned out last time.
所以我才做调查 想避开不好的人选
That's why I did it -- get rid of any bad seeds,
比如这个人
like this guy.
加布里尔·马多克斯在骗你
Gabriel Maddox is lying to you.
每个人都会骗我 弗兰克 比如你
Everyone lies to me, Frank -- like you.
你为什么跟康纳尔说我把他挪出了候补名单
Why'd you tell Connor that I got him off the waitlist?
因为我嫉妒
'Cause I'm jealous.
这个马多克斯 他是转校生
But Maddox here, he's a transfer.
我知道
I know.
但是他才大二 你应该开了他
A 2L, though. You should bounce him.
知道吗 这些人的事情
You know what? I don't want to know anything
我一点都不想知道
about any of them.
-好吧 但是 -销毁文件 弗兰克
- Okay, but -- - Burn the files, Frank.
我不是以前的那个我了
I'm a new woman.
夏权
自己开个律所吧
Just start your own firm.
你 我 我会说服邦尼离开地检
You, me, I'll convince Bonnie to leave the D.A.
-我需要钱 -你不需要
- I need money. - You don't.
我需要钱重启集体诉讼案
I need money to retry my plaintiffs' cases.
你才是关键 这就是我的意思
You're the money, is what I'm saying.
你才是
That's you.
有时候你忘了
Sometimes you just forget.
晚安
Night.
你要我们负担你的法律中心
You're asking us to underwrite your clinic now?
这是个双赢的方案
It's a win-win situation.
学校的资源有限
The university's resources only go so far,
而事务所需要无偿法律援助来修复名誉
and the firm needs pro bono work to repair your reputation.
你表现的好像之前没有拒绝我们一样
You're acting like you didn't turn us down.
-我改主意了 -是州长让你改主意了
- I changed my mind. - The governor changed your mind.
雇佣你会带来很多负担
Hiring you comes with a lot of baggage.
你们自己的负担也不少
Well, you have your own baggage,
但如果我们并肩战斗我一定尽力相助
but I can help if we stand together.
连州长都会害怕的
Even the governor will be scared.
你得对你的要求做些让步
Uh, you're gonna have to make some concessions on this list.
-不 -既然这是谈判 那我们得谈吧
- No. - This is a negotiation. Let's negotiate.
如果你认为我多要了一分钱的话
You don't think I deserve every penny that I'm asking --
你要的可远不止是钱啊
You're asking for a lot more than pennies.
我不是来乞讨的 我要拿到我应该的身价
I'm not here to beg. I'm here to just get what I've earned.
但是如果你不同意
But if you're not okay with that,
如果你屈从于面子或者底线
if you prefer to listen to your ego and the bottom line,
直接拒绝我就好 我会给
then just say no and I'll go work for someone
能认可我的价值的人干
who understands my worth.
我们还是要谈判啊
Again, this is a negotiation.
喂
Hello?
你赢了
You win.
你回来咱们把事情敲定
So come back so we can close this.
有个好消息
I've got good news.
从即日起 法律中心有正式的资助了
As of today, this clinic is officially being funded
卡普兰·高德联合律所 我的新东家
by my new employer, Caplan & Gold.
作为资助的一部分 我设立了个奖金
And as a part of the funding, I've created a prize.
在本学期结束时 排名第一的学生
Now, the student with the highest ranking
将会得到
at the end of the semester will get this --
全年全部的学费
a year's tuition paid in full.
现在让我们看看谁有机会来争夺吧
Now let's see which of you will compete.
米凯拉·普拉特 坐下
Michaela Pratt, take a seat.
奖金会是我的
Money's mine, bitches.
西奥·霍金斯
Theo Hawkins.
伊莎贝尔·奥提兹
Isabel Ortiz.
贾斯汀·麦拉克
Justine Malak.
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛
Laurel Castillo.
诺亚·格拉斯
Noah Glass.
阿莎·马达薇
Asha Mahdavi.
科伦·芬宁
Corinne Fenning.
西莉亚·多德
Celia Dodd.
罗伯特·凌
Robert Ling.
康纳尔·沃什
Connor Walsh.
还有最后一个
One seat left.
在我宣布最后一个名字之前 先问个问题
Now, before I announce this last name, I have a question.
马多克斯先生 你真的是二年级学生吗
Mr. Maddox, is it true you're 2L?
-是的 -那你违反了规定
- Yeah. - You broke the rules.
因为你说过你不在乎什么规定
It's because you said you didn't care about the rules.
而是要有激♥情♥ 我已经向你展现了
I mean, this was about passion -- something I showed you.
我不怀疑你的激♥情♥
I don't doubt your passion.
我担心的是你能否在二年级基础上再选这门课
I doubt that you can handle this on top of your 2L schedule.
我如何才能相信你可以应对
Why should I trust that you can?
选我 我会证明给你看
Pick me, and I'll show you.
马多克斯先生 欢迎来法律中心
Welcome to the clinic, Mr. Maddox.
其余的人
And the rest of you...
你们自己努力去改变世界吧
change the world on your own.
你想让我杀了他吗
You want me to kill him?
就是啊
Exactly.
所以给我点时间
So just give me a second to regroup,
想清楚怎么做 这样对大家都好
figure out what to do, nobody gets hurt.
等下打给你
Call you back.
过来庆祝你的胜利的吗
Here to celebrate your victory?
我还真有些主意
'Cause I got some ideas.
我和克里斯托弗要搬走了
Christopher and I are moving out.
奥利弗给我们所有人找了个地方
Oliver found a place for all of us.
-这主意糟透了 -如果我现在不离开
- That's the worst idea ever. - If I don't leave now,
以后就会更难
it'll just be harder when I do.
-为什么要走 -因为这样不对
- Then why leave at all? - Because this isn't right.
谁说的
Says who?
我喜欢你对克里斯托弗好
I love how good you've been with Christopher,
还有你为我做的那些事
and all you've done is be there for me
帮助我 爱护我
and help me and love me --
从来不求回报
And never asked for anything in return.
但你应该有回报
But you should!
尽管我想陪在你身边
And as much as I want to be there for you,
现在我的经历得集中在
right now, all my energy needs to go
克里斯托弗和学业上
to Christopher and school.
但我不能一直利用你
But I can't keep using you.
你没有利用我
You're not using me.
我觉得我是
Well, I feel like I am.
这让我和我的父母没什么差别
And that makes me no different than my parents,
可我得做得比他们更好
and I need to be better than them.
别这样了 不管这算什么
So, to keep doing this, whatever this is,
这样不对 你也清楚
it's not right. You know it, too.
-我不这样觉得 -弗兰克
- I don't. - Frank.
我知道这样是对的 劳拉
This is how right I know we are, Laurel.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我说了 "嫁给我" 该死
I said, "Marry me," damn it.
我不能
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
全能永生的主啊
Almighty and ever-living God,
你将你唯一的孩子降生到世上
you sent your only son into the world
驱走撒旦的邪力
to cast out the power of Satan,
拯救人类 让他受庇于你伟岸的王国
to rescue man and bring him into the splendor of your kingdom.
我们为这个孩子祈祷
We pray for this child.
让他免于原罪 赐他荣耀圣堂
Set him free from original sin, make him a temple of glory,
将你的圣灵降于他身上
and send your Holy Spirit to dwell with him.
我们虔诚祈祷 上帝
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
深爱这个世界的上帝...
For God so loved the world...
-他真求婚了 -而她拒绝了
- Did he really propose? - And she said no.
他这下是不是成了教父了
Isn't that mean, then, making him godfather?
不 这意味着在我被踢出法律中心后
No, what's mean is you all moving in together
你们要住在一起了
after I got booted out of the clinic.
...却拯救这个世界
...but to save the world through him.
愿他用力量让他强大
May he strengthen you with his power...
我帮你赢了那个集体诉讼
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表