剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
但现在我们走到了这一步
But now that we're here,
不论我怎样说服自己接受现状
as much as I wish I could be okay with this,
我都不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
对我而言 你比这家公♥司♥更重要
You mean more to me than this company.
你白手起家打造了这家公♥司♥
You built this company from nothing,
而我只是个不起眼的律师
and I'm just some lawyer,
所以 就让我为你这么做
so just... let me do this for you.
至少这样我能说
At least so I can say
我为这世界做了点贡献
I did something good for the world.
所以就这样 她就只
So that's it? All she has to do
掉了几滴鳄鱼的眼泪 你就什么都为她做了
is drop a few crocodile tears, and you cave?
-不是那么回事 -没事 随你怎么做
- That's not what's happening. - That's cool. Get yours.
但别让我白白辛苦一场
But don't have me busting my ass for nothing.
她告诉我别那么做 安娜丽丝
She told me not to do it, Annalise.
-她是在操纵你 -不
- She was manipulating you. - No.
那只是逆反心理 还是说你有这么无知
It was reverse psychology, or are you that ignorant?
难道你
Don't you --
难道你不想死的时候
don't you want to die knowing
知道你这一生并不只是为了自己而活吗
you lived for something other than yourself?
好吧 这么着 你去做吧
Okay, you know what? Do it.
你来殉道
Be the martyr.
看看最后会怎么样
See where that gets you.
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
系统里查不到你的编号♥
Your badge number's not coming up in my system.
我只需要那把枪的监管链报告
Look, all I need is a chain of custody report on that gun --
没多大事
not a big deal.
如果我主管发现你没有权限
It is if my supervisor finds out
我却把东西给你事情就大了
I gave it to you without clearance.
我有权限
I have clearance.
我知道你已经不在地检工作了
I know you don't work at the D.A.'s anymore.
所以你一开始就知道吗
So you knew that this whole time?
那你为什么要拖延时间
That why you stalling?
-你要争取时间毁灭证据 -先生 冷静
- You making time to bury evidence? - Sir, calm down.
我在警局工作这么多年
I was on the force for years.
-你这样会被捕的 -我知道你在干什么
- You're risking an arrest.- I know what goes on here.
你在掩盖对一个老人的谋杀 你明白吗
You're helping cover up an old man's murder -- you hear me?!
勒西先生
Mr. Lahey,
有几个探员想问你一些问题
I have some agents who would like to ask you a few questions.
是你给他们打电♥话♥的吗
You called them?
再过五秒钟就要给你戴手铐了
Cuffs are only optional for the next five seconds.
你在哪里
Where are you?
邦尼说你在联调局
Bonnie said that you were at the FBI.
是的
Yeah.
什么 我现在就过来
What? Um, I'm coming right now.
这件事你不能插手
You can't come anywhere near this.
而你不能回答他们任何问题
And you can't answer any of their questions.
我先挂了
I gotta go.
基廷女士 克劳福德先生想见你
Miss Keating? Mr. Crawford needs to see you.
等一下
Wait up!
你应该见到
I assume you finally got to meet
那位不当女士了吧
our little Miss Conduct?
她给克劳福德惹了这么多事
With all the crap she's giving Crawford,
至少她很性感吧
at least tell me she's hot.
-她还好 -是还好 还是还行吧
- She's fine. - Like, fine, or, like, fine?
怎么 她不是你喜欢的类型吗
What? She's not your type?
你想要什么
Do you need something?
是内特非正常死亡的案子
It's about Nate's wrongful death suit.
米凯拉一直想拿到他的签名
Michaela's been trying to get his signature.
但失败了
Well, failing at it --
停手
Stop.
-什么 -内特还不想放弃
- I'm sorry? - Nate's not ready to give up
刑事审判的可能性
on the possibility of a criminal trial.
如果民事诉讼输了
If we file a civil suit, we lose,
就没有机会了
the opportunity goes away.
那才是他感兴趣的战斗
That's the real fight he's interested in.
好 好吧
O-Okay.
我不继续了
I'll stop.
但还是谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help, though.
普拉特女士 我们得聊聊
Ms. Pratt? We need to talk.
好的
Great.
我 我终于跟内特谈了
I-I finally spoke to Nate.
-是吗 -是的
- You did? - Yes.
虽然他很感激你的努力
And although he appreciates all your hard work,
但他现在不想再争取了
he doesn't want to take on any more fights right now.
真的吗
Really?
连刑事审判他也不要吗
He doesn't even want a criminal trial?
你能怪他吗 他就是个傻子
Can you blame him? I mean, he'd be an idiot
还对司法系统有信心
to still have any faith in the system.
-你们为什么要撒谎 -没人撒谎
- Why are you all lying? - No one's lying.
米凯拉跟内特谈的时候我也在
I was with Michaela when she spoke with Nate.
你们满嘴谎话
You're all full of it.
你竟然又这么对我
I can't believe you'd do this to me again.
你是童子军还是浪漫主义者
You're a Boy Scout or a romantic --
我说不上来 但不管是哪个
I can't tell which, but, either way,
我不能袖手旁观任由你被律所摆弄
I can't stand by and let you be this firm's bitch.
我这有个选择
So here's a way out.
我们让詹森背锅
We make Jensen take the fall.
他这么乐于拯救诺拉的公♥司♥和律所
He's so keen on saving Nora's company and C&G,
那我们把他想让你承受的那把剑
so let's take the sword he wants you to fall on
扎到他身上
and stab him with it.
别这样 说同意
No "huh." Yeah.
这是个好主意
It's a great idea.
我同意
I agree.
我的想法一样
I had the same one.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
五分钟后就要取证了
The bloody deposition's in five minutes.
取证可以按照原计划进行
The deposition can continue as planned.
只是换成你坐上那个难受的位子
It's just gonna be you in the hot seat.
-可不是吗 -这么说你无所谓
- The hell it is. - Oh, so you're okay
诺拉的公♥司♥破不破产了
with Nora's company going bankrupt?
什么
Excuse me?
我在庭上恐怕得坦白交待
I might have to come clean in there.
我说了我没意见
Well, I told you I was okay with that.
但他有
Yeah, but he's not.
律所会面临破产
The whole firm could go belly-up,
所以他们当初才急于
and that's why they jumped at the chance
拿我做替罪羊
of using me as a scapegoat in the first place.
但现在我们找到新的替罪羊了
But now we have a new scapegoat.
现在我明白为什么董事会不想让你留在这了
Now I see why the board didn't want you here.
你的疯癫是会传染的
Your crazy's contagious.
-这是我的主意 -很好
- This was my idea. - Great,
那我很乐意把你们都解雇了
then I'll be happy to fire you both.
-这样解雇我们并不合法 -怎么不合法了
- That would be wrongful termination. - How?
这是对克劳福德先生
It's retaliatory to fire Mr. Crawford
在同一天对你提出
on the very day that he's filing
"不友好工作环境"投诉的恶意报复
a "hostile work environment" claim against you.
我今早提交了书面文件
I submitted the paperwork this morning.
员工投诉记录
先生 联邦贸易委员会准备好了
Sir? The FTC's ready to begin.
稍等片刻
We need a few minutes.
我不同意
I'm not doing this.
行
Fine.
我真的爱过你
But I really did love you.
皮尔斯给了我建议
Pierce gave me the advice.
还记得吗
Remember?
我问你这笔买♥♥卖♥♥是否合法
I asked you if the sale was legal,
你说所有监管机构都会通过
and you said it would clear all regulatory agencies,
我相信了你
and I trusted you,
因为你这么有经验有气魄
because you have so much experience and power,
你说"是的 做吧"
and you said, "Yes, do it."
你们都疯了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表