剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
like they were planning it.
这是谁给你的
Who gave you this?
州长
The Governor.
我知道
I know.
如果我是她我也会这么做
She's doing exactly u202dwhat I'd do in her position.
她在嫁祸唯一一个她能想到的人
She's framing the only other person she can think of --
她也有可能是在说实话
Or she's telling the truth.
这是我爸给你妈写的信
Pops' letters to your mom.
"昨天来了个油嘴滑舌的律师
"Yesterday some slick lawyer visited,
让我炒了安娜丽丝然后雇他
said he wanted me to fire Annalise and hire him.
当然了我让他滚蛋了"
I sent his sorry ass packing, of course."
埃米特
Emmett.
还能是谁
Who else?
你确定那个星期的访客记录都在这了
You sure these are all the visitors from that week?
至少签了名的都在这里
Everyone who signed in, at least.
把监控录像调出来给我
Then get me the security footage.
我没那个权限
I don't have access to that.
我只想要我的钱
And honestly, I just need my money.
如果我能给你更多钱呢
What if I can get you more money?
我能做的都做了 内特
I've done all I can, Nate.
开个价吧
Name your price.
多少钱
How much?!
在律所赚大钱的人是你
u202dYou're the one making all that blood money from the firm.
好吧 但是必须一手交钱一手交货
Fine. But he only gets paid when he delivers.
先挂了
Talk later.
假期里法律中心不工作 你知道的
There's no clinic u202dduring break -- you know that.
我妈妈这周末想来看我
My mom wants to visit me this weekend.
-但是她以为我还在弗吉尼亚 -什么
- But she still thinks I'm in Virginia. - u202dWhat?
我没告诉她我转校了
I never told her I transferred from UVA.
你告诉我♥干♥什么
Why are you telling me this?
-因为这牵扯到你 -不 这牵扯到你
- Because it involves you. - No, it involves you.
是你决定来这里的
You made the decision to come here.
你决定要骗她
You made the decision to lie to her.
什么
What --
我以为告诉你会比较好
I-I thought I was being considerate coming to you.
不 你告诉我是因为你想我
No, you came to me because you wanted me
告诉你该怎么做
to tell you what to do.
我已经帮你免除了牢狱之灾
I already saved your ass from federal prison,
我该做的已经做了
so my work is done.
好 我实话告诉她好了
Fine. Fine, I'll just -- I'll just tell her the truth.
你准备好她来找你吧
So just be ready when she shows up at your door.
实话告诉她导致她又开始吸毒
Tell her the truth and she goes back to snorting pills.
你希望如此吗
You want that?
听着
Look, I...
我现在非常混乱
I'm just really confused right now.
我感觉很孤独
I feel alone.
这就是成年人的世界 加布里尔
It's called adulthood, Gabriel.
每个人都是孤独的
Every single one of us is alone all the time.
现在就接受这一点可以让你以后好过点
Accept it now and you'll save yourself a lot of pain later.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
你又想让我做什么可怕的事
What horrible thing are you about to ask me to do?
加布里尔的妈妈想来看他
Gabriel's mother wants to visit.
显然我们都不想她过来
Obviously, that's not what any of us want.
他就不能骗她 告诉她他要忙着复习吗
Can't he just lie to her, say he's buried studying for exams?
瞧瞧 你已经想到他没想到的了
See, you're already thinking two steps ahead.
去他那里 确保他别让她过来
Go to his place, make sure he stops her visit.
你是让我再去色♥诱♥他
You mean go to his place and use my boobs again.
我是让你动动脑子 米凯拉
I want you to use your mind, Michaela,
正如西蒙那件事你所做的
just like you did with Simon.
你之前可讨厌我对西蒙做的事
You hated what I did with Simon.
那以后我们就再没他的消息
And we haven't heard from him since.
显然 我之前错了
Clearly, I was wrong.
别看着我好像我从没那么说过
Don't look at me like I've never said that before.
你只在想要操控我们的时候会这么说
You only say that when you're trying to manipulate us.
看着我
Look at me.
快看我
Right now.
我现在要处理的局面非常糟
I'm dealing with a mess right now
这让我想要把所有积蓄提现
that makes me u202dwant to cash out my savings
坐飞机去一个你们都不知道的地方
and take a plane somewhere none of you know exists.
怎么回事
What is going on?
我不打算告诉你 这对你是好事
Consider it a gift that I'm not telling you.
-什么事 -一周后有安娜丽丝的期中考试
- What's up? - Annalise's midterm is in a week,
-而我的室友并不在乎 -那当然
- and my roommates don't care. - u202dMakes sense.
-反正安娜丽丝都会给你们过 -不是的
- Annalise will probably pass you all anyway. - u202dNot true.
但如果你不想要一个
But if you don't want a study partner
成绩总是保持在班级前5%的学习搭档
who consistently ranks in the top 5% of her class,
我就由你自己去想办法吧
I'll let you figure it out on your own.
你不会又打算装一个摄像头吧
You're not gonna plant another nanny cam, are you?
我都不知道该怎么做
I wouldn't even know how to do that.
相信你都不知道汽车可以飞吧
Bet you didn't know cars could fly.
现在不能 但等你可以开车的时候就可以了
Well, they can't, but they will when you're old enough to drive.
看他的眼神 确实越来越好了
He's really turned a corner with his eye tracking.
安娜丽丝有打算接受联调局的豁免协议吗
Was Annalise gonna take immunity from the FBI?
你从哪听说的
Where'd you hear that?
她 她说自己打算找联调局谈谈
From her. She said she was gonna talk to the FBI.
很明显
It's obvious.
他们只是想问她米勒的事
Ah, they just wanted to question her about Miller.
还有别的所有事情
And everything else.
泰根已经让特莱斯蔻停职了 别紧张了
Look, Tegan got Telesco suspended, so stop stressing.
会转移到克里斯多弗身上的
It's gonna rub off on Christopher.
你指比婚礼上的事情还严重吗
Yeah, you mean more than the wedding?
看看小家伙
Look at the guy.
他正茁壮成长呢 劳拉
He's thriving, Laurel.
是啊 但我没有
Yeah, well, I'm not.
或许是因为你还没有原谅邦尼
Maybe that's because you haven't forgiven Bonnie.
-别说了 -我说真的
- Stop. - u202dI'm serious.
她现在处境堪忧
She's in a bad place.
我不是说责任在你
I'm not saying that's on you.
但我知道她因为发生的事情而憎恨自己
But I know she hates herself for what happened.
如果你能跟她谈谈
And that you talking to her
如果你能原谅她
and forgiving her
这能帮她活下去
could be the thing that keeps her alive.
你能帮忙找出我妈妈打电♥话♥给我的原因吗
Can you help me find out why my mother is calling me?
如果是她打的
If she's calling --
就是她
It's her.
我知道你认为我在疑神疑鬼
I know you think I'm paranoid,
但我爸爸不可能乖乖在监狱里待着
but my father was never just gonna sit in prison.
我要保护克里斯多弗
I need to protect Christopher.
你怎么不明白呢
Why don't you get that?
我会打给奥蒂斯
I'll call Otis.
谢谢
Thank you.
特别探员特莱斯蔻近来
"Special Agent Telesco was recently exposed
据条例482-8b 支持归还财物之动议的备忘
被发现有不端行为
as committing misconduct,
具体是指在合众国诉马多克斯案中
specifically planting false evidence..."
伪造物证
"...in the case United States v. Maddox."
我们同时也注意到
"It's also come to our attention
特莱斯蔻探员与联调局一位线人
that Agent Telesco engaged in romantic relations
有感情关系
with an FBI informant."
别放进去 我们不可能知道
Don't put that in. We can't know that.
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
我们想要拿回奥利的笔记本电脑
Uh, we're getting Oli's laptop back.
检查结果如何
How was the check-up?
还行
Fine.
在法庭上一直针对特莱斯蔻是否明智
Do we think it's smart to keep taking shots at Telesco in court?
那不是在挑事吗
Isn't that just like poking the bear?
她现在被停职了
Well, she's on probation.
这是我们申请动议的最佳辩词
It's our best argument for the motion.
好 我们都检查过了
Okay, we are all proofed.
只剩下一个问题 谁来担任奥利的律师
Only thing left is, who's gonna be Oli's attorney?
让奥利弗代理自己
Put Oliver. He'll represent himself.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表