剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
通话记录完全是卡斯蒂洛家
The phone records were completely fabricated
伪造的
by the Castillos.
我可以告诉你原因
Now, I can tell you why,
或者你也可以去跟监狱里的他父亲聊聊
or you can talk to his father that you already have in prison.
所以你认为豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛为了报复你
So you believe Jorge Castillo arranged
安排了勒西先生的谋杀
Mr. Lahey's murder to hit back at you?
而且很有效果 他们杀了他
And it worked. Once they killed him,
摧毁了我的事业和内心
it broke my career and my heart.
现在就是这样了
And here we are.
克劳福德先生 我觉得我不需要跟你解释
Mr. Crawford, I don't think I need to explain to you
我们很担心你对代理律师的选择
that we're concerned by your choice of attorney.
担心还是害怕
Concerned or intimidated?
你是谋杀基廷女士客户的嫌疑人
You are a person of interest in the death of Ms. Keating's client.
正是 所以如果我杀了勒西先生
Exactly. So in what world would she represent me
她又怎么会为我辩护呢
if I killed Mr. Lahey?
他没有 他可以走了吗
Which he didn't, by the way. Can he go now?
-还不行 -我刚刚把你的嫌疑人
- Not yet. - I just handed you your suspect
端到你面前 你还需要什么
on a silver platter -- what more do you need?
解释一下我们在
An explanation of this recording
克劳福德先生办公室发现的这段录音
we discovered in Mr. Crawford's office.
埃米特有罪
Emmett's guilty.
我想要看着他的眼睛
I want to look him in the eye.
让他这罪人瑟瑟发抖
Make his guilty ass sweat.
你现在想另请律师吗
Now would you like to consider hiring different counsel?
给你看这个
If I show you this,
相当于把性命托付给你了
it means I'm trusting you with my life.
我们现在这个关系
That is perhaps too big of an ask
这个责任我担不起
at this stage in our relationship.
你就不能听一下吗
Will you listen?
好吧
Okay.
你说吧
I'm here.
特莱斯蔻想让我帮她找安娜丽丝的料
Telesco wants me to help her find something on Annalise.
我拒绝了她 但是
I told her no, but...
她给了我这个
but then she brought me this.
这是我妈妈的前任
It's my mom's ex --
特莱斯蔻会说我妈给了他毒品
Telesco's gonna say that my mom gave him the drugs.
-这足够指控她谋杀了 -她在虚张声势
- It's enough for a murder charge. - She's bluffing.
无论怎样 如果我妈发现
Either way, if my mom finds out --
你妈妈最后总是会发现的 加布里尔
Your mom's gonna find out eventually, Gabriel.
不 如果她发现了关于毒品的真♥相♥
No. If she finds out the truth about the drugs...
什么意思
What does that mean?
等等 是你做的
Wait, y-you did this?
你过了法考之后我就能告诉你
I'll tell you once you pass the bar
然后你就能做我的律师
and you can be my lawyer.
所以我是对的 是你干的
So I'm right -- this was you?
你就告诉我点安娜丽丝
Just give me something on Annalise
和山姆案子有关的东西 或者米勒的
that involves Sam's case, or -- or Miller's...
安娜丽丝什么都没做错
Annalise didn't do anything wrong.
那为什么特莱斯蔻不停手
Then why won't Telesco stop?
-我不知道 -你知道
- I don't know!? - No, you do know.
你知道 那房♥子里的人都知道
You know, just like everyone else in that house does.
我们不知道
No, we don't.
那劳拉拿什么和特莱斯蔻换豁免权
Then what was Laurel gonna tell Telesco to get immunity?
什么
What??
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛
Laurel Castillo!
你给我滚下来
Get your ass downstairs right now!!
-怎么了 -让她自己跟你们说
- What happened? - I'm gonna make her tell you.
-说什么 -你是不是见过特莱斯蔻探员
- Tell you what? - Did you meet with Agent Telesco
和她谈了豁免权
so she could offer you immunity?
-什么豁免权 -是加布里尔在撒谎
- Immunity for what? -Is Gabriel lying,
还是特莱斯蔻在撒谎 还是你在撒谎
or is Telesco lying, or are you lying?
我没和她谈豁免权
I didn't meet with her about immunity --
-那是你跟我们撒了谎 -真狡猾
- So you lied to us? - Snake!
我只是想让她帮我查清楚
No, I just wanted her help figuring out
那些电♥话♥是不是我妈打的
if it was my mother making those calls.
所以你跟她谈了条件
So you asked her for a deal?
特莱斯蔻确实提出了豁免权
Okay, Telesco brought up an immunity deal --
但显然我拒绝了
I obviously said no!
那你为什么不直接告诉我们
Well, then, why not just tell us that?
就是为了防止出现现在这种情况
To prevent this from happening!
或者你就是想背叛我们
Or you were actually thinking of turning on us.
拜托 我还有儿子
Look, I have a son, okay?
我得考虑所有能保护他的机会
I have to consider every opportunity to protect him.
你是不是又没吃药
Are you off your meds again?
你什么意思 康纳尔
What does that mean, Connor?
一个小时之前 你想让奥利弗和我
An hour ago, you asked Oliver and me
做克里斯托弗的监护人 现在却出了这事
to be Christopher's guardians, and now we find out about this?
-你干啥了 -父母那样的监护人
- You did what? - Guardian like parent?
既然你打算做这笔交易又为什么要来找我们
Why would you even ask us if you were gonna make a deal?
因为我没有同意
Because I didn't take the deal.
所以特莱斯蔻才去找加布里尔
And this is exactly why Telesco went to Gabriel --
这样我们就会攻击彼此
so that we would all turn on each other!
你看 她得逞了
And, look, it's working.
你让我们怎么再相信
How are we supposed to believe anything
你说的话
that comes out of your mouth anymore?
你去哪
Where are you going?
可能是去拿枪
Probably to get her gun.
这是克里斯托弗在婚礼上用的毯子
This is Christopher's blanket from the wedding.
看
Look.
这是米勒的血
That's Miller's blood, okay?
我本来可以用这个换豁免权
I could've used this to get immunity
然后和我儿子一起消失 但我没有
and disappeared with my son, but I didn't.
因为我忠诚于你们
Because I am loyal to all of you.
就像你们对我一样
Just like you are to me.
你得去联调局帮埃米特
You have to go to the FBI and help Emmett.
我不能再替他辩护了
I can't represent him anymore.
怎么了
What happened?
他们有我们那天晚上
They have the recording of us
在你办公室的录音
in your office the other night.
天啊
Oh, dear.
犯人 内特·勒西
Inmate. Nate Lahey.
内特坐牢了
Nate's in jail? ?
去找埃米特 我们欠他的
Just go to Emmett -- we owe him.
如果你不能为他辩护 那我也不能
If you can't represent him, neither can I.
但只有你认识卡斯蒂洛一家
But only you know the Castillos.
我说过 我怕的就是他们
Like I said, that is who I'm terrified of.
泰根 我们既聪明又强大
Tegan, we are too strong and too smart
不能被这些混♥蛋♥给吓到
to let these bastards scare the fight out of us.
还是说你不是这种人
Or is that just me?
我这就去
I'm on my way.
你好
Hi.
我可以出去了
You get me out?
邦尼正在处理
Bonnie's working on it.
怎么不是你
Why aren't you?
我只是推了他一下 安娜丽丝
I barely pushed the guy, Annalise.
证人可不是这么说的
That's not what the witnesses are saying.
我只是想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
即使这意味着和你父亲落得同样的下场
Even if that means watching you end up like your father?
关进监狱直到疯掉
Locked away 'til you lose your mind?
我不是他
I'm not him.
那就别再用拳头寻找答案
Then stop using your fists to get answers --
否则我们都会落得于此
otherwise, we're all gonna end up in here.
把我弄出去
Just get me out.
勒西先生扎了
Mr. Lahey stabbed Officer Gladden
格拉♥登♥警官
格拉♥登♥警官的右腿
in her right leg...
随后试图去抢她的枪
then reached for her gun.
除非你告诉我是谁指示你
The only way I'll let the air back in your lungs
杀害勒西 我才会松手
is if you tell me who ordered the hit on Lahey.
点头表示同意
Nod "Yes."
敢说谎 下一个被勒死的就是你儿子
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表