剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
to fight and yell and make up.
我想爱你至死不渝
I want to love you until the day that I die.
最好你不要死在我前面
And you'd better not die before me,
因为没有了你 生命将失去意义
because life wouldn't be worth living without you.
-你没事吧 -厕所
- You okay? - Restroom.
在遇到你之前 我以为我不会有
I didn't think that u202dI could ever feel these things
这样的情感
before I met you,
可是我想要一个长久无聊正常的一生
but, Oliver, I want a long, boring, normal life
因为有你 奥利弗
because it's with you.
你是我的一切
You're everything to me.
请拿出戒指
The rings, please?
我献上这枚戒指
I give you this ring...
作为我的誓言的象征
As a symbol of my vow...
献出我的所有
To devote all that I am...
以及全部的爱
And all of my love...
给你 直到永远
...to you forever.
神所配合的 人不可分开
Those whom God has joined together, let no one separate.
你可以吻你的丈夫了
You may now kiss your husband.
安娜丽丝·基廷 我跟康纳尔说
Annalise Keating, you are the one person
我就想认识你
I told Connor I wanted to meet.
你的刑事司法改革工作
I mean, your u202dcriminal-justice reform work --
我愿意倾尽我的所有
just take all my money already.
小心点 她也许真的会啊
Careful. She just might.
杰弗森·沃尔什
Jefferson Walsh.
我要感谢你教会我儿子的一切
I want to thank you for everything you've taught my son.
除了那个可以把《第六修正案》
Except the idea u202dthat the Sixth Amendment
解读得如此宽松的主意
be interpreted so liberally.
别理他
Ignore him.
我也是个律师
I'm a lawyer, too.
我很有想法
I have strong opinions.
问题是 我从来没有问过你的想法
Problem is, I never asked you for your opinion.
我过去看看那边的吃的
I'm gonna see if the food is better over there.
我喜欢她
I love her.
-这是最好的不在场证明 -什么
- It's the perfect alibi. - What?
加布里尔去洗手间
Gabriel goes to the bathroom,
弗兰克把他干掉
Frank takes him out,
这些证人能证明我们在这
and all of these witnesses place us here.
你还好吗
You okay?
不
No.
你在祈祷吗
You praying or something?
我以为你不信教
I didn't take you as religious.
我不信
I'm not.
我该回去了
I should get back.
借过
Excuse me.
你喝酒了
You've been drinking.
-什么 -伏特加
- What? - u202dVodka.
我闻到了
I can smell it.
不
No.
一位女士刚刚把酒洒我身上了
A lady u202djust spilled a drink on me.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
笨手笨脚的
So stupid.
加布里尔 听我说
Gabriel, listen to me --
我不会告诉任何人的
I won't tell anyone.
-我的意思是 -我明白
- I -- I mean... - Look, I understand.
我妈等了太久才去寻求帮助
My mom waited way too long to get help.
你不会想落得和她一样的下场 相信我
And you don't want to end up like her -- trust me,
所以
so just...
如果你需要什么 请告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
里面见
See you inside.
-你去哪了 -我去祈祷了
- Where'd you go? - I was praying.
来 跳舞吧
Come on. Let's dance.
我跟你说了她又酗酒了
u202dTold you she's drinking.
你知道谁打电♥话♥给典狱长了吗
Did you find out who called the Warden?
别在这说
Not here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她不知道
She doesn't know?
知道什么
Know what?
你们两个在我离开的时候别瞎说
Both of you, keep your mouths shut while I'm gone.
你有发现吗
You find something?
是的 我跟踪了号♥码
Yeah. I tracked the number
是里德街和20街交叉口的付费电♥话♥
to a pay phone on Reed and 20th.
这有什么用
How's that help me?
查一下你的电邮 你就知道了
Check your e-mail. You'll see.
打扰下 能和我跳支舞吗
Pardon me. May I cut in?
抱歉 我在和妈妈跳舞
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm dancing with my mom.
这婚礼是他出钱的
At a wedding he paid for.
礼貌点
Be polite.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想最后再道个歉
I wanted to finally apologize.
我♥干♥涉你们的关系是我不对 奥利弗
It was wrong of me to interfere in your relationship, Oliver.
我那时还不了解你
I-I didn't know you then --
现在也是
Well, you still don't.
但我了解我儿子
But I do know my son.
他一生都是这样
He's been this way his whole life --
叛逆 有点爱制♥造♥麻烦
rebellious, little bit of a troublemaker.
我最喜欢他这些地方了
Well, those are some of the things I love most about him.
我想说的是康纳尔
What I'm saying is that Connor
很喜欢势均力敌的竞争
has always enjoyed a good fight,
所以他需要一个强硬的伴侣
which is why he requires a strong hand in a partner.
作为他新的伴侣
And as that new partner,
我请你尽力
I'm asking you to do everything in your power
保护我儿子 不让他受劣根性的影响
to protect my son u202dfrom his own worst instincts.
你能搞定的 对吧
You can handle that, right?
爸
邀请视频通话
失陪
Sorry.
爸
Hey, Dad.
不 很高兴你能打来
Yeah. No, it's good to hear from you.
汉普顿太太 能在我去洗手间时
Mrs. Hampton, u202dcould you watch Christopher
帮我看一下克里斯托弗吗
while I go to the bathroom?
只要你答应我别回来太快就行
Only if you promise not to hurry back.
我想跟小家伙度过一段高质量的时光
I want to spend quality time with the little guy.
你没事吧 亲爱的
You okay, sweetie?
没事
I'm fine.
各位 让我们加快步伐吧
Let's pick up the pace now, people.
动起来
Shake it! Let's go.
你这样子怎么像是有谁死了
Why do you look like someone just died?
弗兰克 说话
Frank, open your damn mouth.
再为康纳尔和奥利弗欢呼一次
Let's hear it one more time for Connor and Oliver!
告诉我你在说谎
Tell me you're lying.
我没有
I'm not.
我本不确定他为什么会在这里...
I wasn't sure why he was here...
直到在他房♥间发现了这个
until I found this in his apartment.
伊利诺伊州出生证明
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
汉普顿夫人 克里斯托弗在哪里
Mrs. Hampton, where's Christopher?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我把他交给那位和善的金发女子了
I gave him to the nice blond lady.
下午3点15分
她知道如何操纵你的问题
She knows exactly u202dhow to manipulate your issues.
我的问题
My issues?
我不是这个意思
That came out wrong.
我觉得你是
I don't think it did.
我不信任安娜丽丝
I don't trust Annalise.
丹沃提醒我小心她
Denver warned me about her,
我总是假定她是好人
and I always gave her the benefit of the doubt
因为我爱你
because I love you.
但她不是好人 邦妮
But she is not a good person, Bonnie.
她只为自己考虑
She's only out for herself.
你怎么知道他不是在玩你
How do you know he's not playing you?
因为我花了三个月
Because I spent the last three months
-来了解他 -爱上他
- getting to know him. - Falling for him!
她根本不在乎会不会伤害你
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表