剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
唯一办法就是赚钱
is to make money.
所以别像个童子军一样想着做好事了
So you're gonna put the do-gooder girl-scout crap aside,
给律所赚点大钱吧
and you're gonna make the firm some cash.
好
Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody home?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我就住对面 你在这干什么
I live across the hall. What are you doing here?
我室友把我赶走了
Uh, my roommate kicked me out.
我球友说这里有间空房♥
This guy I hoop with told me about this place.
救了我一命
Saved my ass.
还好这里可以住
I'd be sleeping in the stacks tonight
不然我今晚就只能露宿街头了
if this place hadn't worked out.
你那个转体姿势有名字吗
Is there a name for that swivel move?
"飓风弗朗西斯"
I call it the Hurricane Francis.
我可以再来一次 但你得帮我个忙
I can do it again, but first I need a favor.
告诉你室友加布里尔 你们不能再合租了
Tell your roommate Gabriel he can't live with you anymore.
等下 早知道这里视野更好
Wait, I would've moved into your apartment
我就搬进你这间公♥寓♥了
if I knew it had the better view.
那个人
现在换还来得及
Not too late to trade.
不了 你的...
No, yours...
是我
Hey, it's me.
我总算找到办法了解这孩子了
I finally found a way into the kid's head.
我很快就能知道他是不是想伤害她
If he's here to hurt her, I'm about to find out.
我觉得我们这样挺好 这么想很傻吗
Is it stupid for me to think that this can... work?
因为 我觉得
Because, you know, I sense
我们之间变了 而且...
that things have changed with us, and...
说吧
Talk to me.
是米勒
It's Miller.
我想查清楚他知道什么
I was trying to find out what he knew,
丹沃有没有和他说些什么
if Denver told him anything.
但情况发生了变化
But things changed...
以及
...and...
不
No.
不用我说你都知道这有多蠢
You don't need me to tell you how stupid this is.
你自己说的 我们得活得...
You said it yourself, we need to start living --
活得聪明点
Living smart.
你一直这么孤独不累吗
Don't you get tired of being alone?
是的 你有了新家 新工作 但是
Yes, you have a new place and a new job, but --
我还没进监狱或者没死就应该算是奇迹了
The fact that I'm not in jail or dead is a miracle.
你不可能只满足于这样的人生
That can't be all you want out of your life.
我们都值得更好的 这是你教我的
We all deserve something good. You taught me that.
有所渴望是正常的 包括男人
It's okay to want things -- men...
但是你不能弄得一团糟
But you just can't be all messy about it.
生活就是一团糟 你应该比任何人都了解
Life is messy. You know that better than anyone.
生活的一团糟和你自己搞的一团糟是有区别的
There's a mess that life gives you and the mess that you make.
丹沃是他的老师
Denver was his mentor.
-他什么都不知道 -你怎么知道
- He doesn't know anything -- - How do you know that?
就因为他对你好 说你漂亮
Because he's nice to you, calls you pretty?
我本来没必要和你说这些事的
Phew, I didn't need to tell you any of this --
你知道这让我想起什么吗
You know what this reminds me of?
就是因为你这个反应 才没有人对你说实话
This reaction is why no one is ever honest with you --
山姆 你总想得到你得不到的男人
Sam! You always want men you can't have.
他和山姆完全不一样
He is nothing like Sam.
你怎么知道他不是在玩你
How do you know he's not playing you?
因为我花了三个月
Because I spent the last three months
-来了解他 -爱上他
- getting to know him. - Falling for him!
他爱上了我
He is falling for me!
所以我信任他
That is why I trust him,
因为如果他看到了我的档案
because if he saw what was in my file,
他绝对不会想跟我有任何瓜葛
he'd want nothing to do with me.
都弄好了
We're all set.
我们发给丹沃的DNA样本
The DNA sample we sent to Denver
是从被遗弃在圣林肯医院的
was from a blood test run on a baby boy
一名婴儿的血检中提取的
abandoned at St. Lincoln Hospital.
母亲姓名
未知
婴儿姓名
未知
那是20年前的事了
That was over 20 years ago.
医院记录了他的脚纹 做了血检
The hospital took records of his footprints, ran blood tests...
两天后 那孩童被拐走了
Two days later, the baby was kidnapped.
有嫌犯吗
Any suspects?
只有她
Just her.
好了
Okay.
暖和了吧
It's warm now, right?
比雪地里好多了
So much better than the snow.
你真是个好孩子 这么安静
You were such a good boy, so quiet.
好了
Okay.
邦尼
Bonnie!
你为什么都不接电♥话♥
Why haven't you been answering your phone?
克里斯多弗出了点意外
Uh, Christopher had an accident.
好吧
Okay, just...
你和内特谈过了吗
Did you talk to Nate?
谈什么
About what?
谢天谢地 我都开始慌了
Thank God. I was starting to panic.
他需要换尿布♥什♥么的吗
Did he need a change or something?
是的 我不想麻烦你
Yeah, I didn't want to bother you.
麻烦我 这么可爱才不麻烦
Bother me? Impossible with a face this cute.
谢谢你 邦邦
Thank you, Bon Bon.
来 宝宝 我们再去跳个舞
Come, papi. We need another dance.
你说内特有什么事
What were you saying about Nate?
那是谁的血
Whose blood is that?
那是谁的血 邦尼
Whose blood is that, Bonnie?
邦尼 告诉我那是谁的血
Bonnie, tell me whose blood it is.
邦尼 那是谁的血
Bonnie, whose blood is it?!
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表