剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
那时他10岁
When he was 10.
他一直都想和他的超凡战士结婚
He was always trying to marry his Power Rangers.
其他男孩不理解
The other boys didn't get it.
我也不理解
I didn't get it.
所以 多年后他对我出柜时
So, when he came out to me all those years later,
我第一个想到的就是这个本子
my first thought was this book,
他得不到他想要的婚礼了
how he would never get the wedding he wanted.
我知道你对我儿子很重要
I know how much you mean to my son.
我猜他对你也同样重要
And I can only assume he means just as much to you.
他是的
He does.
他经历了太多 你知道的
He's been through so much, you know that.
他应该得到这场婚礼
He deserves this.
你也是
And so do you.
如果在教堂举♥行♥婚礼
And I won't be upset
我也不会不高兴
if the ceremony happens to be in a church.
我还没决定好
I still haven't made my decision.
那就好好听我说
So hear me out.
我知道你觉得我生气只是因为
I know you think the only reason I got angry
你的离开会让董事彻底对我失望
was because you leaving would screw me with the board.
我不是为此而生气
That's not why I got upset.
我很钦佩你现在做的事 安娜丽丝
I admire what you're doing, Annalise.
所以我才劝服董事会资助你的法律中心
That's why I fought the board to fund your clinic.
所以我才研究了博克海德的提案
And why I looked into Birkhead's proposal
看看是不是个骗局 现在看我是对的
to see if it was a sham, which it is.
她在考虑赦免老内特
She's considering pardoning Nate Senior.
你不能相信她
You can't trust her.
那我就能信你
But I can trust you?
我能看出你为什么不信我
I can see why you wouldn't.
我一直没有坦诚相待
I haven't really been open with you.
我也没要求你坦诚
I didn't ask you to be.
但你没必要对你的上司
You shouldn't have to worry about
提心吊胆的
who you're working for, though.
我的不当行为不是什么复印间风流韵事
My misconduct wasn't some gross thing in a copy room.
是我爱上了我的客户
It was me falling in love with a client.
我也以为她爱我
I thought she loved me, too,
但现在人事部的文件上
but the fact that it's now labeled
写着"行为不当"
in some H.R. file as "misconduct"...
这么说吧 这是公♥司♥
Let's just say that was the firm's way
自保的方式
of protecting themselves.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad guy.
我没说你是
I never said you were.
那就留下
Then stay.
拜托了
Please.
让我帮你打赢这场战斗
Use me to help you fight this fight.
我发誓我会是你坚实的后盾
I promise I will have your back at every turn.
因为我非常乐意击溃
'Cause I am more than willing to destroy
所有挡你路的人
whoever gets in your way.
我一听说你要来就立刻取消了我行程
I cleared my schedule as soon as I heard you were coming.
我拒绝接受这份工作
I'm turning down the job.
为什么
Why?
我就是信不过
Well, I just don't buy it --
你会突然改变想法
the sudden change of heart,
去关心那些不能给你投票的人
the caring about people who can't vote for you.
你错怪我了
You're wrong about me.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
我不是你的敌人 或许
I'm not your enemy, even though it might be
对你来说 视我为敌人
a hell of a lot easier for you to see me that way
比看到真实的我更轻松
rather than the person that I truly am --
一个伙伴不顾界线
an ally reaching across the aisle
努力想做出实际 积极的改变
to make real, positive change
因为这个世界需要这些改变的盟友
because that is what this world needs right now.
不
No.
这个世界需要的是一个没有政♥治♥目的
What the world needs is someone with no political motives
一心为了被错判入狱的人们
fighting for the people in this state
而努力奋斗的人
who are wrongly imprisoned.
那就是我
That's me.
所以你不想知道赦免的事
So, you don't want to hear about the pardon?
委员会同意放了内特尼尔·勒西
The Board agreed to free Nathaniel Lahey.
你只需要接受这个工作
You just need to accept the job.
这么多年来 他离我们家只有20分钟远
All these years, and he was 20 minutes from our house.
跟我说实话
Just be honest with me.
求你就跟我说一次实话
Please, just tell me the truth for once.
爸爸本来想留下他
Dad was gonna keep him.
在家跟我们一起
At home, with us.
所以在我们从医院回来的路上
So, on our way back from the hospital...
我们在个红绿灯停下了
we stopped at a light, and...
我跳下车 不停地跑
...I jumped out of the car and started running.
直到我跑到那房♥子前
I didn't stop 'til I reached that house.
那里有片树林
And there were woods.
我答应过你要保护他
And I promised you I'd protect him.
我也这么做了
So that's what I did.
我把他埋了起来
I buried him.
8, 9, 10!
好 去吧 帕姆三明治
All right, go, Pam Sandwich!
相信基友之力
Trust the gay force!
你能行的 帕姆
You got this, Pam!
把嘴唇贴他老二上
Put those lips right on his stuff!
好的 乔安娜 该你上了
All right, Joanna, it's your turn.
-好 -好
- All right! - Yeah!
爸爸 是我
Hey, Dad. It's me.
你有时间能不能给我回个电♥话♥
If you get a chance, could you give me a call back?
我想跟你说下婚礼的事
I wanted to talk about the wedding.
小家伙在哪
Where's li'l man?
睡着了 但我该去看看他了
Oh, asleep, but I should go check on him.
我不是那种喜欢你
I don't like you that way.
-什么 -这就是你为什么最近在躲我对吗
- What? - It's why you've been avoiding me, right?
放松 你不是我的菜
Relax. You're not my type.
再说知道韦斯的事还没过去多久
Plus, I'd never hit on you knowing it hasn't been that long
我是不会泡你的
since what happened to Wes.
你知道韦斯的事
You know about Wes?
整个学校都知道
The whole school knows.
但你问过我
But you asked me
克里斯多弗的爸爸是不是还在
if Christopher's dad was still in the picture.
我这么问只是为了不让你觉得我是个跟踪狂
I only did that so you didn't think I was some creepy stalker.
好了 现在我倒真这么觉得了
Well, now I do think that.
我不是
I'm not.
我很同情你所遭遇的一切
I'm just sorry about everything you've gone through.
注意 各位来宾
Attention, party-goers!
请大家来客厅
Please make your way into the living room
一起观看消防员弗雷迪的
for a very important "safety demonstration"
重要安全指南
from Firefighter Freddy.
派对 派对
Party, party!
不要再跟我说话了
Don't talk to me anymore.
你被提前了
You got bumped --
排到了第一位
top of the waitlist.
他们今晚就会把你转移到新的地方
They're gonna transfer you to the new place tonight.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
猪的特权
Pig privileges.
这是你寄信的地址
Here's the address for your letter.
莱因霍夫在乔治亚州有个兄弟
Reinhoff's got a brother down in Georgia.
名字叫尤金
Name's Eugene.
我知道你不赞同我这么做
I know you don't approve...
但是写这份信
...but writing this letter
是我这么多年来做的最理智的事
will be the sanest thing I've done in years.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"亲爱的尤金 我叫内特尼尔·勒西
"Dear Eugene, my name is Nathaniel Lahey,
我需要对你兄弟
and I'm the man responsible
杰罗德的死负责"
for the death of your brother, Gerald."
"现在我终于
"Here I finally am,
写下了这封我早就该写的道歉信"
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表