剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I'd be lying if I said
我想象过我们如果在一起
I didn't think about us sometimes,
会怎么样
what could have been.
我想事实就是
I guess the truth is...
我想你 小薇
I miss you, Viv.
我想念我们当初在一起的时候
I miss how we were together.
我想念和你在一起的我
I miss who I was with you.
你是谁
Do I know you?
我是安娜丽丝的一个朋友
I'm a friend of Annalise's.
看来好日子没持续太久
Looks like the good times didn't last too long.
她的孩子来了
Her kid's here.
你要帮我这个忙
You're going to help me with this.
所以我写这封信
That's why I'm writing this.
因为如果我不为
Because I couldn't live with myself
陪伴你和我们的儿子做出努力
if I didn't at least try to be in our son's life
我肯定不会原谅自己
and your life.
所以这就是我的努力
So this is me trying.
你什么都不欠我
You owe me nothing.
是我亏欠了你
I owe you everything.
但请你明白
But please know this.
我从来没有停止过爱你
I've never stopped loving you.
爱你的山姆
All my love, Sam.
他根本就不配和你一起 安娜丽丝
He never deserved you, Annalise.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表