剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
It's making things up.
-我确信自己没错 -不 你只是很难过
- I know I'm right. - No, you're upset
想找个替罪羊
and looking for someone to blame.
休息一下
Get some rest.
这里所有人都支持你
Everyone here has your back.
如果这意味着需要更多时间
So if that means needing more time
或者先一周回来工作几次
or just coming back a few days a week at first,
你开口就行
just ask.
我不是为这个而来的
That's not why I'm here.
你得对我爸的案子展开调查
You gotta open up an inquest on my pop's case.
你担心在选举之前
You're worried about pissing people off
惹恼别人 我理解
before an election, I know.
你是我的员工
You're my employee.
我去要求展开调查 只会看起来有偏向性
Me asking for an inquest -- it's just gonna seem biased.
让陪审团听到这些证据
Let a jury hear the evidence.
他捅了一个狱警 内特
He stabbed a guard, Nate.
"他们抢了我的枪" 警♥察♥在掩饰
"They grabbed my gun" is what cops say
他们的所作所为才会这么说
when they're covering their ass.
你说你是站在正义那边
You claim to be on u202dthe right side of the law?
-我当然是 -那你就查个水落石出
- Yeah, of course I am. - Then do everything to get the truth.
-冷静点 -他们杀了他
- Hey, calm down. - They murdered him!
让他看起来禽兽不如
Made him look like an animal!
你有能力
You actually have everything in your power
可以去做点什么
to do something about it.
所以要求展开调查
So order the damn inquest.
不然他的死你也脱不了关系
Otherwise, his blood's on your hands, too.
你会被警署 市长办公室
You're gonna get slammed by the police union,
-各种阻挠 -我知道
- mayor's office... - I know.
那就让别人要求展开调查
Then let someone else order an inquest.
要是我害怕做这份工作
What's the point of having this job
那留着这工作还有什么意义
if I'm afraid to actually do this job?
我们需要这些警♥察♥和狱警来定罪
You're not gonna have the job much longer
但你要是再惹恼他们
if you alienate every cop and prison guard we need
-你这工作也快没了 -你为什么这么反对
- to get a conviction. - u202dWhy are you so against this?
因为这会影响你的仕途
Because it's going to hurt your career.
这跟你其实在生内特的气
It has nothing to do with the fact
没有关系吗
that you're actually pissed at Nate?
不要搞得我想保护你也错了
Don't make me trying to protect you a bad thing.
听我说
And I'm telling you, this
这次我不需要你的保护
isn't one of those times where I need protecting.
这事比我俩都重要
This is something bigger than us.
这堆都是什么
What's all this?
你没看到安娜丽丝的邮件吗
You didn't see Annalise's e-mail?
米勒对老内特的死展开了调查
Miller scheduled an inquest into Nate Senior's death.
她想让我们明天上课时
She wants us to come in tomorrow
提出能对听证有帮助的方案
with ways she can impact the hearing.
我调出了以前检察官的调查申请
I pulled transcripts of old inquests from the D.A.'s.
但你不是我们班的
You're not in their class, though.
没错 但是我是米勒影响者
Yeah, but I'm, uh, the Miller Whisperer,
只有我能影响他的想法
so if anyone knows how to get in his head, it's me.
在你们陷入绝望无助之前
Okay, before you all disappear into the doom and gloom,
我觉得我们该在婚礼前再出去浪一次
I think we need one last night out before the wedding.
我们刚给你办了单身派对
We just threw you a bachelor party.
史上最好的单身派对
u202dYeah, the best bachelor party ever.
我们妈妈都在
Our mothers were there,
而且康纳尔大度地给了
and Connor's been generous enough
乔安娜她要的教堂婚礼
to give Joanna her church ceremony.
所以我们要摆脱内心的异性恋
So I say we shake off the hetero
过一晚纯基友之夜
and be super gay for a night.
我的想法是 玩"听取"和龙舌兰
I'm thinking Debriefed, tequila shots,
就是看谁能跟更多男人亲热
a contest to see who can make out with the most guys --
-当然是我啦 -好 谢谢你
- Obviously that's me. - Okay, thank you
给我了你觉得我想要的
for giving me what you think I want,
虽然并不是看着你跟别的男人亲热
which is not watching you make out with other guys,
但我们得着手准备老内特的事了
but we need to work on the Senior stuff.
目的就是这个
That's kind of the point --
让我们有一晚能暂时忘记现实世界有多压抑
to forget how depressing the world is for one night.
谁要来
So, who's with me, huh?
疯狂基友夜
Gays gone wild!
-我加入 -你来干什么
- I'm in. - What are you doing here?
我叫他来的
I invited him.
那些是过度执法的案子吗
Are those the excessive-force cases?
是的
Yeah.
我还是没搞懂你们
I still don't understand how you guys
是怎么成邻居的
ended up living next door to each other.
这我理解 我不理解的是
That I understand -- what I don't
你是怎么跟抢了你
is how you became friends with someone
在法律中心位置的人成朋友的
who took your spot in the clinic.
我天性宽容
Well, I have a forgiving nature.
但是我仍然不是你婚礼的伴
And yet, I'm still not your plus-one to the wedding.
怕不是我邀请被寄丢了
Unless my invitation got lost in the mail?
我们两家家长邀了太多人了
Uh, our parents u202dfilled up the guest list.
我也不能让有那么性感颧骨的人
And there's no way I'm letting someone with those cheekbones
跟我在婚礼上抢妹子
steal all the chickadees I'll be macking on at the wedding.
真有意思 好了
Oh, charming! Okay. u202d
大家快点翻资料赶紧工作了
Let's divide up these files and get to work, people.
-我们得告诉安娜丽丝 -还不行
- We have to tell Annalise. - Not yet.
他现在一直在这里
He's at the house all of the time now.
因为我一拒绝他
Because as soon as I shut him down,
他就找上了米凯拉
he went after Michaela.
她觉得他是好人
She thinks he's a good guy.
或许他是呢
Maybe he is.
好 那起码告诉安娜丽丝 让她处理他
Okay, well, then, tell Annalise, let her deal with him.
她现在已经够忙了
She's got enough going on right now.
她总是有事
She always has things going on.
加布里尔是安娜丽丝最可怕的噩梦
Gabriel is Annalise's worst nightmare.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
不要再说了
End of discussion.
你知道去年发生了什么
You know what happened last year.
我差点毁了所有人的生活
I almost ruined everyone's life
就因为我想要把所有事保密
because I wanted to keep everything secret.
-我们撑过来了 -克里斯托弗差点没命
- We got through it. - Christopher almost died!
要不是安娜丽丝 我根本没法生下他
If not for Annalise, I would not have him.
拜托你告诉她
Please, just tell her.
哈利告诉我你在伯克戴尔的第九洞打得烂透了
u202dHarry told me you made a mess on the 9th hole at Birkdale.
这就是他老离婚的原因
That's why he can't hold down a wife.
满嘴没一句真话
Can't stop lying.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
你刚刚是在面试瑞安·史塔克吗
Were you just interviewing Ryan Stack?
你认识他
You two know each other?
我在昂格尔佩斯律所做实习律师时
He was an associate for Unger and Pace
他是那里的初级律师
when I was an intern.
你认为他适合加入我们吗
You think he'd make a good addition here?
绝对不行
Hell, no.
他玩手段 傲慢 喜欢操纵别人
He's conniving, arrogant, manipulative...
很好
Great.
我们需要条鲨鱼来取代某人
We need a shark u202dto replace you-know-who.
为什么非要取代安娜丽丝
Why replace Annalise at all?
我们需要新案子
We need new business.
上个月我找到了三个新客户
I've brought in three accounts in the last month.
泰根 没有人否定你为律所做出的贡献
Tegan, no one's denying what you do for the firm.
那就把你准备给他的
Then give me u202dthe responsibility and pay
职责和薪水给我
you plan on giving to that blowhard.
你是不是忘了什么事
Aren't you forgetting something?
心宿二的倒台是联调局的责任 跟我没关系
The FBI was responsible for killing Antares, not me.
这样啊
Well...
但董事会可不这么认为
...that's not how the board sees it.
不能把一个客户的问题
I can't be the sole partner taking the fall
全怪在我这一个合伙人身上
for an account that was rotten to begin with.
这很有趣
That's funny.
董事会把我从伦敦调来时
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表