剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
那么
So...
你已经是个完整的人了
You're already whole.
你简直是我见过的最完整的人
You're like the wholest woman I've ever met.
那我为什么觉得我需要这么做
Then why do I feel like I need to do this?
和我给我妈妈打电♥话♥出于同一个原因
For the...same reason I called my mom.
你给她打过电♥话♥了
You called your mom?
是啊 在圣诞节帕姆不停地问
Yeah. On Christmas, after Pam was all,
"你们爸妈呢"之后
u202d"Where are your parents?"
她还有没有回我 这真的挺伤人的
Still no call back, by the way, which hurts,
但这不是重点
but, uh... that's not my point.
那什么是重点
What is?
我们的生活糟透了
Our lives suck.
我们周围的一切总是分崩离析
Like, everything's always falling apart around us.
所以 是啊
So, yeah...
我们想要妈妈或爸爸
...we want our mommy or our daddy
来告诉我们一切都会好起来的
to tell us everything's gonna be okay.
我是说 实际上这是可以理解的
I mean, it's actually pretty damn understandable.
我想念我们那时候
I miss us.
我知道
I know.
米凯拉 亚设 快来
Michaela, Asher, get in here!
怎么了
What's going on?
我的笔记本电脑里有个摄像程序
My laptop has a program that takes a picture
会拍下任何试图访问我的加密文件的人
of anyone who tries to access my encrypted files.
快看
Look.
毫无疑问特莱斯蔻肯定会偷♥窥♥的
Of course Telesco u202dwas gonna try and snoop.
我是让你们看后面
Look at the background.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
他们知道山姆 丽贝卡
They know about Sam, Rebecca...
还有辛克莱尔的事
Sinclair.
他们什么都知道
They know everything.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
还在 没事的
Yes. It's okay.
怎么可能没事
Of course it's not okay.
听着 如果他们有确凿证据的话
Listen, we'd be in jail right now
我们现在就该在监狱里了
if they had any real proof.
我们应该在电♥话♥里谈这事吗
Shouldn't we not be talking about this on the phone?
应该逃离这个国家才对
Or getting out of the country?
到多伦多的路程不到八小时
Toronto's under eight hours.
加拿大不够远
Canada's not far enough.
你要当逃犯首先得有钱
You need money to be a fugitive.
基廷有钱
AK has money.
还有法律中心六万四千美元奖金
And the $6♥4♥,000 clinic prize,
可以给你们中的一个
she can give to one of you.
谁在敲门
Who is that?
在我回电♥话♥之前什么都别做
Don't do anything till I call back.
-你这是干什么 -你不是让我说实话吗
- What are you doing? - You want me to be real?
那你先跟我说实话
Then you be real with me.
没什么好说的 没必要再扯这事
We're done. There's no need to drag this out.
他不是我杀的 安娜丽丝
I didn't kill that man, Annalise!
告诉你 赶紧离开我家
You know what? u202dI want you out of my home.
我不会离开的 除非你当面指控我
No, not until u202dyou accuse me to my face.
不管这是谁告诉你的 他是在挑拨离间
Whoever told you that is trying to get between us.
你和泰根告诉我的
You and Tegan told me!
心宿二那事之后
C&G has had a bug u202din
律所在泰根办公室里装了个窃听器
Tegan's office since Antares.
晚饭后我去听了
I went and listened to it after our dinner.
安娜丽丝 埃米特杀了内特
Emmett had Nate Senior killed, Annalise.
我弄了份他的通话记录
I got a copy of his phone records.
埃米特有罪
Emmett's guilty.
你太聪明了
You're too smart to believe
不应该相信州长的话
anything the Governor told you.
她当然不会给我们回电♥话♥
Of course she's not calling us back.
是啊 因为她在飞往迪拜的飞机上
Yeah, because she's on a plane to Dubai.
我的账户里大概有一千
Look, I got about a grand in my checking account.
如果我们把钱凑一凑 也许也能去
Maybe if we pool all our money together, we can go, too.
或者我们直接去联调局 协商豁免权的事
Or we just go to the FBI, all negotiate immunity.
什么事
What is this?
我是以朋友的身份来的
I'm here as a friend.
你什么时候是朋友了
Since when?
我会告诉你谁杀了你父亲
I'll tell you who killed your father.
你只需要帮我个忙
You just need to return the favor.
都在这里了
It's right there.
老内特中枪那晚 你打给了波拉·格拉♥登♥
The night Nate Senior was shot, you called Paula Gladden.
-我不知道那是谁 -撒谎说
- I don't know who that is. - The guard who lied
老内特抢她的枪的那个警卫
about Nate Senior reaching for her gun!
我没打过电♥话♥ 这都是伪造的
I never made a call. T-This is all fake.
-随你说 -我为什么要杀死内特的爸爸
- Says you. - Th-- Why in the hell would I kill Nate's father?!
我辞职了 羞辱了你
I quit, humiliated you.
但是不足以让我杀人
But that's not motive to murder a man!
那你为什么要去监狱里看他
Then why did you visit him in prison?
-谁 -老内特
- Who? u202d- Nate Senior.
有你去看他的照片
There's a photo of you meeting with him.
难道你连这都要撒谎吗
Or are you gonna lie about that, too?
我们要在这里一整晚了
u202dWe're gonna be here all night.
我会因为这录像丢饭碗的
I'm gonna lose my job for this footage,
如果你这么悲观 就赶紧上别处去吧
so go somewhere else if you're gonna be all negative.
他来了
There he is.
你这是在毁你自己 安娜丽丝
You're playing yourself, Annalise.
我昨天晚上
I was genuinely happy
准备和你共进晚餐时真的很开心
when I was getting ready for our dinner last night.
我觉得我有活力 因为
I felt alive, because finally
我终于能做我自己想做的事了
I was doing something I wanted to do.
我要和一个美丽 聪明的女人约会了
I was going on a date with a brilliant, beautiful woman
能和这样的女人在一起真的很幸运
that I felt lucky to be seen with.
但是对你来说 昨晚只是一场游戏
But for you, the whole night was just a game.
不 对你来说才是游戏
No, it was a game to you,
是你孤注一掷想要让我同情你
some last-ditch effort to make me feel sorry for you.
不 我同情你
No, I feel sorry for you
因为就算有一个好人站在你面前
because you can't even recognize a good man
你也浑然不知
when he's standing in front of you.
你觉得你是好人吗
And you think that's you?
你的第一直觉是相信人性本恶
Your first instinct is to believe the worst in people.
你根本不了解我
You know nothing about me.
是你丈夫吗 是他让你破碎成这样吗
Was it your husband? Was it he who broke you?
是联调局吗
FBI?
我开门了
Here we go.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛的包裹
Package for Laurel Castillo.
是我
That's me.
你想谈破碎
You want to talk about broken?
你为什么一见到我
Why the hell were you so scared of me
就这么害怕我
the second that you met me?
我能感觉出来
I could smell it off of you.
所以我从来就不尊重你
It's why I never respected you.
你只尊重你自己
Ah, you don't respect anyone but yourself!
你让恐惧掌控了你的人生
You let fear control your whole life --
害怕失去地位 失去脸面
fear of losing status, losing face.
你就那么强大 对吧
Oh, and you're just so strong, right?
至少我不躲在我的肤色后面
At least I don't hide behind the color of my skin.
-不 你躲在愤怒中 -不 那是你
- No, you're hiding in your anger. - u202dNo, that's you
躲在你的白人特权后
hiding behind u202dyour white-boy privilege.
你宁愿坐在办公桌后
You'd rather sit behind a desk
也不想做出会让你有所损失的选择
than to actually make a choice that would cost you something.
相信我 认识你就让我损失够大了
Trust me, just knowing you has cost me.
我当然会相信是你杀了老内特
u202dSo of course I'm gonna believe that you killed Nate Senior!
你为了守住你生来就享有的那些可悲的东西
Anything to hold on to every pathetic crumb
可以不惜一切代价
you think is your birthright!
但是你知道吗 游戏结束了
But you know what? Game over!
这个世界不再属于你和你的那些老伙计们了
The world doesn't belong to you and your good old boys anymore!
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表