剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
She doesn't care if that hurts you
或我或任何人
or me or anyone.
米勒打了个电♥话♥让我爸
Miller made a call to get my pops moved up
在医院等候名单上插了队
on the hospital waitlist.
-我们需要他联♥系♥人的名字 -为什么
- We just need the name of his contact. - u202dWhy?
以防他们和掩盖真♥相♥一事有关
In case they were involved in the cover-up.
她让我们赌上事业 爱情
She'll have us risk our careers, our relationship,
只要能得到她想要的 她就不择手段
whatever it takes for her to get what she wants.
怎么了
What's wrong?
罗恩在州长办公室有朋友
Ron has a friend who works at the Governor's office.
而我唯一关心的是保护你不受她伤害
All I care about u202dis protecting you from her.
那才叫做♥爱♥
That's called love.
很显然那是直到此刻
And clearly that's something
你这一生都没有好好享受过的东西
that you haven't had enough of in your life up to this point.
你得走了
You need to go.
什么
What?
我不想跟你去婚礼了
I don't want to go to the wedding with you.
拜托
Come on.
你觉得我想公开我们的关系吗
You think I want to go public with you?
你刚刚攻击了我最在乎的人
You just attacked the one person who matters the most to me.
没错 因为你是我最在乎的人
Yeah, because you matter the most to me.
我不知道能不能相信你 所以...
I don't know if I believe that, so...
请你离开吧
Please, leave now.
爱是不自夸 不张狂
Love does not brag, it is not proud...
-你男朋友呢 -他临时有工作
- Where's your boyfriend? - He had to go into work last minute.
总是恰如其分
does not behave itself inappropriately...
她不知道
She doesn't know?
知道什么
Know what?
你们两个在我离开的时候别瞎说
Both of you, keep your mouths shut while I'm gone.
典狱长怎么了
What about the Warden?
告诉我
Tell me.
你该跟内特谈谈
You should talk to Nate.
米勒
我在外面 能谈谈吗
你不能在这里
You can't be here.
回家去吧
Go home.
你害怕 我明白
You're scared. I get it.
但我那么爱你
But I love you so much.
别说了
Stop.
你不必再逃避了
You don't have to run away anymore.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, w-what are you talking about?
你害死了内特的爸爸
You had Nate's dad killed.
我没有
No.
是你让他转院
You had him transferred.
州长办公室有你的朋友
You have that friend at the Governor's.
-你在编故事 -你为什么要这么做
- Okay, you're making up stories. - Why did you do it?
州长承诺让你做地检了吗
Did the Governor promise to make you D.A.?
你真的觉得我会杀人
Do you really think u202dI would have somebody killed?
邦尼 你了解我
Bonnie, you know me.
我不了解
I don't.
等一下 邦尼 你一定要相信...
Wait a minute. u202dBonnie, you have to believe --
再也别碰我
Never touch me again.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?!
邦尼错了 我没有
Bonnie's wrong. I didn't --
那天你为什么要打电♥话♥给典狱长
Why'd you call the Warden that day?
你没事吧 亲爱的
You okay, sweetie?
没事
I'm fine.
你好
Hey, you.
终于开始演奏我的歌♥了
He's finally playing my song.
你能抱一下吗
Could you hold him?
去吧
Go ahead.
小邦
Hey, Bon-bon.
你男人怎么没有跟你一起
Why aren't you with your boo?
他没来
He didn't come.
我刚刚看到他在外面跟内特一起
No, I just saw him outside with Nate.
亚设 我的脚痛死了
Asher, my feet are killing me.
你能帮我去车里找一下平底鞋吗
Can you help me find my flats in the car?
当然 夫人
But of course, me lady.
你为什么要打电♥话♥给典狱长
Why'd you call the Warden?
因为我想确定有人照顾你♥爸♥爸
Because I wanted to make sure your dad was taken care of.
-你觉得我是傻子吗 -我手♥机♥没电了
- Come on, you think I'm an idiot? - My cellphone was dead.
我是在公用电♥话♥旁边等外卖♥♥
I was waiting for takeout right by that pay phone.
然后调查问询只是为了掩盖你的痕迹
Then the inquest u202dwas just to cover your tracks.
不是 我想让让那些警卫入罪
No, I wanted those guards charged.
-你收买♥♥了警卫 -没有
- You paid for those guards! - u202dNo!
-承认吧 -什么 你看
- Own it! u202d- What?! Look.
内特
Nate, please.
-他是一个没有抵抗能力的老人 -我知道
- He was a defenseless old man. - u202dI know.
你夺走了他唯一的机会
You robbed him of his one shot,
他唯一做好事的机会
his one shot at doing something good.
内特 你和邦尼都搞错了
Nate, you and Bonnie are wrong about this.
他这一生都很痛苦
His whole life was pain.
-我永远不会伤害你父亲 -他只有痛苦
- Look, I would never hurt your father. - That's all he knew!
现在你就能感受到他的痛苦了
Now you're gonna feel that same pain.
不要
No!
-你痛苦吗 -不要
- You feel that pain? - u202dNo!
你感受到了吗
Now do you feel that pain?
现在你感觉如何
How you feel it now?
感受到了吗 感受到了吗
You feel it? You feel it?!
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
天啊 不
Oh, God, no.
不
No.
没事
It's okay.
邦尼
Bonnie...
邦尼
Bonnie.
是他 是他 就是他
It was him. It was him. It was him.
是他给典狱长打的电♥话♥ 是他
He called the Warden. He called the Warden.
是他给典狱长打的电♥话♥
He called the Warden.
他杀了我爸爸
He murdered my pops.
他杀了我爸爸
He murdered my pops.
他杀了我爸爸
He murdered my pops.
是他给典狱长打的电♥话♥
It was him who called the Warden.
是他给典狱长打的电♥话♥
He called the Warden.
那是谁的血
Whose blood is that?
那是谁的血 邦尼
Whose blood is that, Bonnie?
谢天谢地 我都开始慌了
Thank God. I was about to panic.
请奥利弗到舞池中♥央♥
Oliver to the dance floor...
奥利
Oli?
奥利弗
Oliver!
等我找到你一定会杀了你
If you're out here, I'm seriously gonna kill you.
妈妈
Mom?
康纳
Connor!
我们找到奥利弗了
We found Oliver.
快来
Come on!
你跑去哪里了
Where the hell did you go?
我爸爸说我应该盛大示爱
My dad said make a grand gesture,
所以我来了
so here it is.
*没有你的蜜语甜言 我该怎么办*
*What would I do without your smart mouth?*
*你时而热情似火 时而冷若冰霜*
*Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out*
*让我神魂颠倒*
*Got my head spinnin', no kiddin'*
*又无力抓狂*
*I can't pin you down*
*你可爱的脑袋里到底在想什么*
*What's goin' on in that beautiful mind?*
*你的世界神秘莫测*
*I'm on your magical mystery ride*
*让我一阵眩晕*
*And I'm so dizzy*
*不知被什么击中*
*Don't know what hit me*
*但是我没事*
*But I'm gonna be all right*
*仿佛坠入水中*
*My head's underwater*
*但还能呼吸*
*But I'm breathin' fine*
*你是如此狂野 让我失去理智*
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表