剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
妈妈
Mom?
我知道你的不端行为了
I know u202dabout your misconduct.
我可以帮你推♥翻♥它
I can fix this for you.
你害死了内特的爸爸
You had Nate's dad killed.
我没有
No.
你男人怎么没有跟你一起
Why aren't you with your boo?
他没来
He didn't come.
我刚刚看到他在外面跟内特一起
Just saw him outside with Nate.
那天你为什么要打电♥话♥给典狱长
Why'd you call the Warden that day?
承认吧
Own it!
他杀了我爸爸
He murdered my pops.
开他的车带他走
Take his car and him and drive away.
你这样子怎么像是有谁死了
Why do you look like someone just died?
加布里尔是山姆的孩子
Gabriel is Sam's kid.
你把他说得像个魔鬼
You're making him out to be some monster.
他伤害了我们所有人
He hurt all of us.
我想知道他的死因
I want to know how he died.
加布里尔只需要找到新的证据
All Gabriel has to do is find new evidence.
他是为了对付我们来的
He's here to take us down.
请在滴声后留言
Please record your message.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
他们发现我的身份了
They found out who I am.
能把球还我吗
Can I have my ball back?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你要帮我这个忙
You're going to help me with this.
删除邮件
Delete this e-mail.
上楼去找你的妻子 关爱她
Go upstairs to your wife and love her.
他根本就不配和你一起 安娜丽丝
He never deserved you, Annalise.
每一天都是新的开始
Every single day is the chance for a new beginning,
每天早上都会出现转机
every morning an opportunity to be changed,
迎来新的机会
different...magnificent.
我们可以选择是让自己困在泥潭中不再自拔
We all have the choice to stay mired in our own pain and mess,
还是自我疗愈
or we can try mending the broken pieces inside ourselves.
你是来揍我的
You here to make my face look like yours?
也许吧
Maybe.
这和你无关
Look, this wasn't about you, okay?
这是两个成年人需要...
This was about two consenting adults needing a connection --
不许你再跟我说我妈的事
Never talk to me about my mom again.
-他在吗 -不知道 我没听见他的动静
- Is he in there? - I don't know. I haven't heard him all day.
也许他已经向警♥察♥告发我们了
Maybe he's already turned us in to the police.
相信自己并不容易
It's not easy believing in ourselves.
我听见有人说话
I hear talking.
我们会感觉内心缺少了某样东西
We all feel like there's some thing inside us that's missing,
只有找到它 我们才完整
and if only we could find it, we'd finally feel whole.
布道
新的开始 治愈自身
而要这么做我们必须先审视自己
We just can't do that until we learn to look inside ourselves.
康纳尔呢 我需要他帮忙
Where's Connor? I need his help.
他去跑步了 想清清脑子
He went for a run to take his mind off the Gabriel stuff.
所以我才需要他 我们要给老内特
That's why I need him -- we're gonna burn Gabriel
起草一份不当致死的诉讼书
from our brains by writing up
这样就不会一直想着加布里尔的事了
a wrongful death suit for Nate Senior.
小内特不是让你别再介入他的生活了
Didn't Nate Junior ask you to stop interfering in his life?
一旦他发现这是伸张正义
He'll forgive me once he sees
最后的机会 他就会原谅我的
that this is our last chance at justice.
或者你只会让他更加失望
Or you're just setting him up for more disappointment.
你应该是这个家里抱有希望的那个人才对
You're supposed to be the hopeful one in this house.
别变得阴暗
Don't go dark on me.
但自审并不简单
But looking within is hard.
这意味着并不只是看到自己好的部分
It means seeing not only the good parts of ourselves,
还有不好的部分
but the bad.
你看见了什么 小可爱
What did you see, precioso?
妈妈
Mama.
这意味着发现自身的弱点 缺陷和伤口
It means recognizing our own weaknesses and flaws and wounds.
我是邦尼·温特波顿 请留言
You've reached Bonnie Winterbottom. Please leave a message.
然后伤口才能得以愈合
Only then can we start to heal.
安娜丽丝的麻烦已经够多的了
Annalise doesn't need us dumping another problem on her.
但是我们也不能再有事瞒着她
She also doesn't need to be blindsided again.
这不是需要她来解决的问题
This is not her problem to fix.
那至少告诉我你是怎么处理尸体的
Then at least tell me what you did with the body.
-不重要 -等警♥察♥发现了尸体
- Doesn't matter. - It will when the cops find it
把你们扔进大牢时就重要了
and you two are thrown in jail.
-不会的 -看看你的手
- That's not gonna happen. - Look at your hands.
一旦米勒被确认为失踪
You're gonna be the main suspect the second
你就会是头号♥嫌疑人
Miller's identified as missing.
这是我的人生 我犯的错
This is my life, my mistake.
这不是个错误
It wasn't a mistake.
这是内特的决定
This is Nate's call.
好吧
Fine.
但只要米勒失踪的消息流传开来
But as soon as it's out that Miller's M.I.A.,
你们必须告诉她
one of you is telling her.
到时候说吧
Yeah. We'll see.
我们不是刚说好的
What did we agree on?
我是打给伊芙
I'm calling Eve.
你到底想干什么
What the hell do you want?
-安娜丽丝 -难道我声音像伊芙
- Annalise? - Do I sound like Eve?
你去旧金山了
Are you in San Fran?
-没有 -伊芙来这了
- No. - Eve's here?
让我去你家吧
Let me come over.
我们想办法处理加布里尔的事
We'll figure out how to handle Gabriel.
我昨晚跟他聊过了 他没事
I talked to him last night. He's fine.
这话是什么意思
Annalise, what does that mean?
你把你收集的加布里尔的资料也带来吧
Why don't you bring over your Gabriel file?
伊芙也想跟你问声好
Eve would like to say hi, too.
她心情不太好
She's not happy.
洗澡是想洗掉愧疚感吗
Shower to wash away your guilt?
算是吧
Some.
-准备好谈谈了吗 -大吼才差不多
- You ready to talk? - To yell.
那先让我换身衣服
Let me get dressed.
然后你再开吼
We'll go at it.
等不急了
Can't wait.
逍遥法外
第五季第十集
来电
埃米特·克劳福德
我"盔甲"都穿上了 你说吧
Okay, I'm, uh -- I'm ready. Armor's on.
为什么
Why?
你当时刚失去孩子
You'd just lost the baby,
不接我的电♥话♥
wouldn't answer my calls.
我当时很悲痛
I was in grief.
所以我很担心你
That's why I was worried about you.
然后你就黑进了山姆的电子邮箱
Oh, so you hacked Sam's e-mail
仅仅是因为你担心我
because you were worrying about me?
我怕他会在
I was afraid
你最需要他的时候离你而去
he'd leave you when you needed him the most.
你明明就想要他离开我
You wanted him to leave me.
不是 我想帮你挽救婚姻
No, I wanted to help you save your marriage.
我们儿子死的时候那段婚姻就不复存在了
That marriage was over when our son died.
我们在错误的时间选择了继续走下去
We stayed together when we shouldn't have.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么
Why?
我自以为做了对你最好的决定
I thought I did what was best for you.
但我错了
I was wrong.
所以我想来这里来弥补
So I'm here to make it right.
加布里尔与联调局监视名单上的
Gabriel's worked with activist groups
多个激进组织都有联♥系♥
on FBI watch lists.
他要是想重启山姆的案子
If he tries to get Sam's case reopened,
-我们就威胁他犯了阴谋罪 -不行
- we threaten him with conspiracy charges. - No.
他就是个自以为是的小孩
He's a kid who thinks he's more powerful than he is.
这事不只关系到他
This isn't just about him.
州长知道我曾经想领养韦斯
The Governor knows that I tried to adopt Wes.
光这点她就能怀疑我是杀害山姆的凶手
That's enough for her to link me with Sam's killer
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表