剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Lie, and the next neck to get this cord is your son.
我告诉你
I'll tell you.
我发誓
I swear it.
好 再见吧
All right, say bye-bye.
他给了我们钱 我们想拒绝来着
He paid us! We tried to say no.
谁给了你们钱
Who paid you?
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛
Xavier Castillo.
克劳福德先生 也许你不明白
Mr. Crawford, perhaps you didn't understand what we meant
利害冲突是什么意思
by conflict of interest.
我不是来做他的律师的
I'm not here as his counsel.
我是来录口供的
I'm here to make a statement.
普赖斯女士 你并不是嫌疑人
Ms. Price, you're not a person of interest here.
没错 但我是本案的关键证人
No, I'm a material witness on this case.
这个硬盘里装有卡斯蒂洛家
This drive contains numerous instances of proof
可以并篡改了通话记录的
that phone records can and have been doctored
多项证据
by the Castillos.
你不觉得你这个时候
You don't think it's a little convenient
才拿出这个证据有点过于巧合了
that you're only coming forward with this evidence now?
你是说因为我是无名氏
You mean because I'm Jane Doe?
我和特莱斯蔻探员的协议是
My deal with Agent Telesco was only to provide you
向你们提供与心宿二上市所做的违法行为
with Antares documents related to illegal activities
有关的文件
concerning going public.
这个硬盘里的证据与那无关
The evidence on this drive wasn't part of that.
你愿意上庭作证吗
You're willing to testify to that under oath?
-我愿意 -不行 那违反了内情权
- Yes. - No, that's a breach of privilege --
你会被取消律师资格的
you could get disbarred.
除非这个房♥间里有人泄密
Only if someone inside this room talks.
但是我愿意冒此风险 因为我相信
But I'm taking this risk because that's how certain I am
克劳福德先生
that Mr. Crawford is innocent
和老内特尼尔的遇害没有任何关系
of any involvement in Nathaniel Senior's murder.
那并不能解释为什么卡斯蒂洛家
This doesn't explain why the Castillos
要栽赃克劳福德先生谋杀
would frame Mr. Crawford for the murder.
事实上可以
Actually, it does.
我在竞选地区检察官
I'm running for D.A.
卡斯蒂洛家一直以来都会收买♥♥地区检察官
The Castillos have a history of keeping D.A.s in their pocket.
但是他们和我在律所打过交道
Having interacted with me at C&G,
知道收买♥♥不了我
they know I can't be bought.
我们可以和好吗
Can we kiss and make up now?
没这么简单
No chance we're gonna make it that easy.
我同意 我还是好说话的那个
I agree, and I'm the nice one.
康纳尔
Connor?
我找到解决方案了
I got our fix.
库北卡诉纽约州
Kubecka v. State of New York!
谁能介绍下案情
Who can brief me on the case?
我来帮你们
Let me help you.
库北卡先生是收垃圾的外包工
Mr. Kubecka was a garbage contractor
因为指认了黑帮而遇害
who informed on the mob and got killed.
法庭裁定涉案探员
The court found that the agents on the case
未能尽到为线人提供合理保护的
were in breach of their duty to provide reasonable protection
-职责 -这是为了加布里尔
- for an informant. - This is about Gabriel?
不只是加布里尔 还有劳拉的妈妈
Not just Gabriel, but Laurel's mother.
你告诉特莱斯蔻你的妈妈
You told Telesco that your mom,
一个处于证人保护计划的线人
an informant in Witness Protection,
也许正受到威胁
may be in trouble.
他们什么都没做 导致这一结果
They did nothing, and look what happened.
我们拿着这袋东西去联调局 指出特莱斯蔻
We take the bag to the FBI, argue that Telesco
没有保护好桑德琳
breached her duty to protect Sandrine.
她会被炒掉 也就没办法再威胁加布里尔
They'll fire Telesco -- she'll stop threatening Gabriel.
你们现在是不是都想上
Tell me that I'm not a brilliant stud
-我这头聪明的种马 -不
- that you all want to shag right now. - No.
这是警告
This was a warning.
如果我哥发现我们联♥系♥了联调局
If my brother finds out that we go to the FBI,
他就会来杀我和克里斯多弗
he's gonna kill me and Christopher next.
-他不会知道的 -他也不应该知道
- He won't know. - He wasn't even supposed to know
我妈妈在哪里
where my mother was, either.
我也只能想到这个主意了
Okay, well, that was my best idea.
格拉♥登♥一直在撒谎
Gladden's been lying this whole time.
为什么相信她现在说的是实话
So why believe that she's suddenly telling the truth?
我很有说服力
I can be very convincing.
你知道的
As you know.
你不是要做个好弗兰克吗
What happened to you being a better Frank?
也许我做个正常弗兰克 其他人就会好过点
Maybe everybody else is better if I'm just Frank.
-你相信她 -当然
- You believe her? - Of course.
沙维尔是豪尔赫的狗腿
Xavier is Jorge's little bitch.
剩下的
And for the rest of it, well...
就靠我们俩了
that's for the two of us to figure out.
剩下的是什么意思
What do you mean "the rest of it"?
来电
安娜丽丝
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
你准备好兑现承诺了吗
You ready to do what you promised?
什么承诺
What did I promise?
尽力弥补
To fix this for all of us.
沙维尔 你好
Xavier, hi.
女士 请退后
Ma'am, please step back.
米奇 这是我妹妹
Mitch, it's my sister.
我很高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
我呢
And me?
见到我你也很高兴吗
You happy to see me, too?
我是米凯拉·普拉特
This is Michaela Pratt.
请发短♥信♥或邮件而不是留语♥音♥留言
A text or e-mail is preferred to voicemail.
听着
Look...
如果你不想帮我 没问题
i-if you don't want to help me, fine.
反正我已经习惯自己处理所有事了
I-I'm used to handling things on my own, anyway.
我本来只是希望有个比我聪明的人
I just thought that maybe someone smarter than me could
能帮帮我 不过
help me with this one, but...
没关系
no worries.
我不会有事的
I'll be good.
为什么我开始可怜他了
Why am I starting to feel sorry for him?
因为他很聪明 这就是他想要的
Because he's smart -- that's what he wants.
-我想帮他 -米凯拉
- And I want to help him. - Michaela.
加布里尔告诉我们特莱斯蔻找上他了
Gabriel told us that Telesco came to him
而他可以不告诉我们的
when he didn't have to.
如果他不值得信任何必那么做
Why would he do that if we couldn't trust him?
我知道我听起来很天真 但是
And -- And I know that makes me sound naive, but...
他没有其他人了
he has no one.
而我们还有彼此
Meanwhile, we all have each other.
据说而已
Allegedly.
劳拉差点出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 而我有个好主意
Laurel almost sold us out, and my idea was good.
只有她提出了反对
She was the only one that said no.
但这是我们扳倒特莱斯蔻
But it's the only way that we take down Telesco
叫停篝火行动的唯一办法
and stall her stupid Operation Bonfire.
先采取行动 事后再请求原谅
Take action now, ask for forgiveness later.
安娜丽丝肯定会这么做
That's what Annalise would do.
你对西蒙也是这么做的
And what you did with Simon.
别再提西蒙了 至少那成功了
Enough about Simon. It worked, didn't it?
我们投票吧
I say we take a vote.
有人反对我们就不这么做
If it's not unanimous, we don't do it.
谁同意
So, who's in?
你要否认这是你吗
So, are you gonna deny this is you?
说这是修的图
Say someone Photoshopped your head?
是她逼你这么做的吗
够了
Stop.
爸爸说她在给你洗♥脑♥
你能告诉我你为什么要这么做吗
Can you just tell me why you did this?
别告诉我你是为了爸爸
Don't tell me you did this for Dad.
你觉得我做了什么
I'm sorry. What is it you think I did, huh?
-你雇了那几个警卫杀了他 -不 不
- You paid those guards to kill him! - No. No, no, no.
我想让他炒掉他的律师 仅此而已
I tried to get him to fire his lawyer -- that's all.
-为什么 -因为这个女人毁了我们家
- Why? - Why? Because this woman has destroyed our family.
你家在我出现之前
Oh, please, your family was destroyed
早已经毁了
way before I came along.
你想伤害我
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表