剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Just hire someone to write it for you.
那好吧 我雇你
Okay, fine. I hire you.
我有工作了
I have a job.
我可是随时都能开除你
Yeah, well, one that I can fire you from at any moment.
拜托 我开玩笑的 拜托
Come on. I'm kidding! Come on.
我绝对不会滥用职权
Like, I would never use my power
来威胁你的工作 或者行为不妥...
to threaten your job or, you know, be inappropriate or --
所以你才会没任何表示
Is that why you haven't done anything?
你觉得那样不妥
Because you think it would be inappropriate?
还是说你对我不感兴趣
Or you're just not interested?
我在软件上往右滑的时候就感兴趣了啊
Obviously, I was interested when I swiped right,
-但我现在成了你上司 -临时上司
- but now I'm your boss. - My interim boss.
我也想把它变成固定工作
Yeah, which I'm hoping becomes permanent,
不过只有你帮我写份更好的演讲才能成
but that's only gonna happen if you help me write a better speech.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I do that?
为了保证我们俩之间不会有任何可能
So I could guarantee that nothing will ever happen between us?
我想和你擦出火花
I-I want something to happen.
不知道自己有没有资格
I just don't know if I'm allowed to want that.
你当然有
I'm saying that you are.
别在这说
Not here.
先把你的演讲稿写好吧
Especially when you have to work on your terrible speech.
对 没错
Oh, yeah. Hmm.
马库斯
马
M--
马库斯 你好啊
Marcus, hi.
我是米凯拉·普拉特
Um, it's Michaela. Pratt.
我刚才想到你了
I was thinking about you, and...
境遇有变
my situation's changed.
我恢复单身了
I'm single now.
我可没期望你会一直等我
Uh, not that I expect that you're just waiting around.
你有自己的生活
God knows you have a life.
但我很喜欢你
Um, but I like you.
再见
Bye.
米凯拉现在一团糟
Michaela's a disast.
新闻秘书才不会和法学院学生约会
Like, no way a press secretary would ever date a law student.
能换个话题吗
Could we drop this topic
帮我解决下明天报告的事
and move on to my presentation for tomorrow?
其实 看她求爱难得
To be honest, I am kind of happy
而我重返情场雄姿英发火力全开
to see her squirm while I'm up here in my cockpit
挺逍遥快活的
going full manwhore.
自分手以来你不是没有性生活吗
I thought you haven't slept with anyone since Michaela.
是还没有
Yeah, I-I haven't,
那是因为 我还在精心挑选中
but that's just 'cause I'm, uh, being selective.
或者你还惦记着她
Or you're not over her.
-这地方怎么样 -想都别想
- What do you think about this place? - I'm not living there.
想办个体面点的婚礼就得省一点
You are if we want to save enough money to have a wedding.
隔壁公♥寓♥还在招租
The apartment next door's still open.
咱就是"邻兄"
We could be neigh-bros.
让我住丽贝卡原来的公♥寓♥
You would have to pay me
得花钱求我才行
to move into Rebecca's old place.
我的报告就这么说
Which brings me to my presentation.
给穷♥人♥发放现金
Handing out cash to the poor
违反了《宪法》第1条
is a violation of Article 1 of the Constitution.
我们的国父们专门限制了
The Founding Fathers purposely limited
国会对提供"美国大众福利"的资金
Congress' taxation power to funds that provide
进行征税的权利
for the "General welfare of the United States."
美国诉巴特勒案保留了议会
U.S. V. Butler held that Congress
单方面决定什么符合公众利益的权力
could unilaterally decide what's in the public's interest.
但议会不能决定
But Congress can't decide that
原本损害公众利益的事
something that's detrimental to public interest
突然变得对公众有利
is suddenly beneficial.
统一的基本收入已经被证实
Universal Basic Income has been proven
会让民众不再想改善自己的处境
to dis-incentivize people from improving their plight.
这与《宪法》第1条
That's in direct opposition
所描述的"大众福利"大相径庭
to the "General welfare" described by Article 1.
马多克斯先生 解释下增修监狱的原因
Mr. Maddox, convince us why we need more prisons.
想象下一个行凶多年的杀手
Imagine a murderer doing a couple of years
出狱后再次行凶
and being released to the streets to kill again.
而那些受害者和他们的家人的一生
Meanwhile, the victims and the families
却因此而被改变
are never the same.
这是多么的不公平啊
I mean, think about the injustice in that.
凶手肆无忌惮 我们却因失去爱人而痛苦
Your loved one's killer walks free while you suffer.
这样的社会是不道德不公平的
I mean, how is that moral or decent?
一旦行凶杀人 就已步入歧途
Once a person commits murder, they are broken.
内心的净土已经腐烂发黑
Something inside them is rotten.
马多克斯先生 你的法律论据是什么
Mr. Maddox, where's the legal argument in all of this?
我有法律论据
I mean, I can get legal on you.
第八修正案
We can talk about how the Eighth Amendment
没有对再犯罪者提出任何制约
requires zero restraint when it comes to reoffenders
还有四起最高法♥院♥的案例支撑我的观点
or that four Supreme Court cases upheld this.
但是
But this...
我所关心的是人♥民♥大众
No, this -- this is about what kind of society
共同向往的社会
we want to live in.
如果你的孩子被杀了 你是什么感觉
I mean, how would you feel if your kid got killed?
或者你的配偶
Or your spouse?
你比所有人
I mean, you of all people
都了解这种感觉 基廷教授
know what that feels like, Professor Keating.
你准备在最高法♥院♥这样辩护
This is the argument you're taking to the Supreme Court.
是的
It is.
因为这样才能胜诉
Because that's how you win --
动之以情
with emotion,
你就是这么赢的
just like how you did in your case.
去坐吧
Take a seat.
申明一下
And just so you know,
刚才我所说的话 我自己一个字也不信
I don't believe a damn thing I just said.
你确定地址没错
Are you sure this is the right address?
真的 在这里举办婚礼有点惨
Seriously, this is a little sad for a wedding.
各位 奥利弗让我完成了学业
Look, guys, Oliver is putting me through school,
所以他想让我在哪里结婚都行
so I will get married wherever he wants me to get married.
你们来了
You made it!
快进来
Come on in.
行了 我要出钱给你们办婚礼
Okay, I'll chip in money for your wedding
那我们以后都不用来这里了
so that we never have to come here again.
我们不在这里结婚
We're not having the wedding here.
我们要住在这
We're gonna live here.
-不可能 -真的 看啊
- No. - Yes! Come on!
这里又大又便宜
I mean, it's cheap and huge.
连儿童房♥都有
And there's even room for a nursery.
我不要在兄弟会老房♥子里养孩子 奥利弗
I'm not raising my child in an old frat house, Oliver.
你破产了
You're broke.
联调局冻结了你家的钱
The FBI froze your family's money,
而且这样欺骗弗兰克既卑鄙又自私
and it's mean and selfish to keep leading Frank on.
而且 抚养孩子需要很多人的帮助
Not to mention, it takes a village to raise a child,
让我们帮你吧
so let this be our village!
你疯了
You are insane.
不 我是机智
No, I'm resourceful,
而且除非你想跟你父亲和好
and unless you want to make up with your father
让他出钱办婚礼 不然这是唯一的选择
so he'll pay for our wedding, this is our only option.
是你唯一的选择 我要走了
Your only option. I'm leaving.
-这是你欠我的 米凯拉 -为什么
- You owe me this, Michaela! - How?
西蒙现在在看守所 或者更惨的地方
Simon is in a detention center right now --
比如巴基斯坦
or, worse, Pakistan,
他在那里既不会说当地语言也不能做同性恋
where he can't speak the language or be gay.
所以现在你必须搬进来补偿
So now you have to move in here to make up for it.
-所以亚设已经拒绝了 -你们都快同意
- So, Asher already said no? - Just say yes. All of you.
同意一起开始我们美妙又便宜的新生活
Say yes to our wonderful, new, cheap life together.
你做教授的收入还不够让你搬出这个破地方
Can't your professor pay get you outta this dump?
我在等一个我能负担得起的地方
I was waiting to see what I could afford.
这是什么
What's that?
新班级的背景调查
Background checks on the new class.
我没叫你做这些
I didn't ask you to do any of that.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表