剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
but... do you think that you could help?
可以...好的
Yeah... yeah.
我的天啊
OH, MY GOD!
不是 没事的 没事的
No, it's OK, it's OK.
我是个...我是个警♥察♥
I'm a... I'm a cop.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop?
我是个...我是个内森
I'm a... I'm a Nathan.
好吧 挺好的
Alright, fine. That's good.
内森警官 我是...
Officer Nathan, I'm...
我是"抛锚"佩琪
I'm broke-down Paige.
你觉得你能帮我发动它吗
Do you think that maybe you could help me start it?
我得在詹姆斯崩溃前给他找点吃的
I gotta get James some food before he has a meltdown.
詹姆斯...
James...
你好呀
Hey.
-那是我儿子 -詹姆斯
- That's my son. - James.
好的
Yup.
这样 打开...
Yeah, pop the...
-打开引擎盖 -好的
- pop the hood. - OK.
打开引擎盖 打开...
Pop the hood. Pop...
引擎盖打开啦
Hood's popped!
是的 开工吧
Yup. There we go.
好了
OK,
现在试试
Try it now.
不行 我...
No. Well, I...
我实在是觉着修不好了
I don't really think that that's a repair.
天...天呐 你没事吧
My... Hey! Oh, God, are you OK?
-你没事吧 -我...
- Are you OK? - I'm...
至少让我送你去...医院吧
Let me at least take you to the...hospital.
-我没事 -好吧
- I'm OK. - Fine.
好的
Yeah.
那我能不能至少...
Well, can I at least...
请你吃...早餐
buy you...breakfast?
你喜欢吃薄煎饼吗
Do you like pancakes?
喜欢 我爱死松饼了
Yeah, I love pancakes.
我也是
Me too.
你确定她不能以奥德丽的身份回去吗
You sure she couldn't go back as Audrey?
确定
Oh, yes.
但她清楚当她以另一个身份回去的时候
But she knew when she went back as someone else,
她和内森会重新相爱
she and Nathan would fall in love all over again,
如今看来她是对的
and it appears she was right.
[全剧终]
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表