剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
等这件事结束之后 我就会把你救出来
When it's done, I'm gonna get you back.
好了 来吧
All right. Here we go.
有人吗 救命
Somebody, please help!
救命
Help!
萨瑟兰 你去看看
Sutherland, see if you can get
能不能找到一个空气压缩泵
a compressor pumping air in there.
快走 快走
Move! Move!
德怀特 我有消息给你
Dwight. I got some information.
这是所有受困孩子的名单
Here's a list of all the kids trapped in the boat.
这是受困于枪♥支♥室的警♥察♥名单
This is the cops stuck in the gun locker.
看看这些姓氏
Look at the last names.
是他
Him.
我去去就回 别让船沉下去
I'll be right back. Don't let that boat go down!
对不起
I am sorry.
我来这之前 要看到你被铁链绑起来
I needed to see you chained up before I came here.
因为我要确保你不会打倒我
I wanted to make sure that you weren't going to jump me.
不过扑倒我还是可以的
At least, not in a bad way.
我得问问 你想念你的脚趾吗
All right, I have to ask. Do you miss the toe?
不太想
Not really, no.
夏季系带凉鞋已经过时了
Strappy summer sandals are out.
反正美足疗程我早就放弃了
I let my pedicure go to hell, anyway.
真是讽刺
You know, it's ironic.
以前是我把你绑在这里
I had you chained up here.
但却没想到你掌握着所有的局势
I didn't realize you were holding all the cards.
可是现在
But now...
你现在掌握了所有的局势吗
You hold all the cards now?
没错 满"船"红
Oh, yeah. Full boat.
我手上有你想要的东西 玛拉
I have what you want, Mara.
薄弱点的位置吗
The location of an open thinny?
你现在就能走 但是有一个条件
You can leave right now. On one condition.
不让你脑袋开花吗
That I keep you from blowing your top?
不是
No.
我要你保证我不会再给更多的人带去"麻烦"
I want a guarantee that I don't trouble any more people.
永远都不会
Ever.
我要你向我保证这一点 因为
Now, I'm gonna get this guarantee because, you see,
你要跟我一起上路去往
you and I are gonna take a little road trip together
这个薄弱点
to this open thinny.
我甚至会说出它所在的州
I'll even tell you what state.
在北卡罗来纳州
North Carolina.
但我不会告诉你确切位置
But I'm not gonna tell you exactly where It is
除非我们
until we are...
到达那里
right there.
为什么
Why?
因为这样 你就不能甩了我
Well, because that way, you can't ditch me.
因为
And because...
我要和你一起去
well, I want to go with you.
一起穿过薄弱点吗
Through the thinny?
穿过薄弱点 进入虚空里
Through the thinny, into the void,
经过树林 带你回我的外婆家
and over the woods to grandmother's house we go.
为什么
Why?
如果我爆♥炸♥了
In case I blow,
我不想把"麻烦"带给港湾里的任何人
I do not want to trouble another person in Haven.
只有这样我想要的东西才有保障
This is the only way I can guarantee what I want.
你意下如何
So. What do you say?
我认为
I say...
那还等什么
what are we waiting for?
茱莉亚
Julia?
乔·塞纳
Joe Sena.
是受困警♥察♥艾利克斯·塞纳
Father of trapped cop Alex Sena,
和受困孩子茱莉亚·塞纳的父亲
and Julia Sena, on that boat.
他就是有"麻烦"的人
He's our troubled guy.
他说他的家族没有"麻烦"缠身的历史
Said his family's never been troubled,
但是他今早在灰鸥酒吧见过杜克
but he was at the Gull this morning with Duke.
杜克在释放"麻烦"
And Duke's leaking troubles.
一路上我试着说服乔
I tried to talk Joe down on the way here,
但只有你才能说服他
but that's your thing.
交给你了
You got this.
不要有压力
No pressure.
-德怀特 -我很忙
- Dwight? - Busy.
不 德怀特
No, Dwight.
听我说两句吧
Please.
好吧 我只想你知道一件事
Okay. I just want to know one thing.
我们所做的一切 包括验血
All of that work we did-- the blood tests,
和基因记号♥ 都是真的吗
the genetic marker, was any of that real?
是真的 都是真的
It was real. It was all real.
我只是想搞清楚玛拉都干了些什么
I was trying to figure out what Mara had done.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
因为我们的感情是真实的
Because we were real.
我在乎你 德怀特
I care about you, Dwight.
你有想过要留下来吗
Were you ever planning on staying,
还是你一直知道 今天的事
or did you always know that some version of today
总有一天会发生
was coming for me?
我一直都知道
I always knew.
为免你误会
Well, in case you were wondering,
今天真是糟透了
Today really sucked.
乔 听我说
Joe? Listen to me.
你有"麻烦" 你的孩子被困是因为你
You're troubled, and you are doing this to your kids.
现在我们得找出是什么情绪
Now we need to figure out what emotion
在起这种作用
is bringing this out.
今天发生了什么事吗
Is there anything that happened today?
有什么不好的事吗
Anything traumatic?
灰鸥酒吧那人炸了之后 我打电♥话♥给艾利克斯
I called Alex after that guy exploded at the Grey Gull.
我让他当心点
I told him to be careful.
我要他回家 可他不听
I wanted him to come home, but he wouldn't.
做警♥察♥本身就很危险
Being a cop is dangerous enough,
可这还是在港湾做警♥察♥
but being a cop in Haven?
我恨死那警局了
And I hate that police station!
那你女儿呢
What about your daughter?
你担心她吗
Are you worried about her
还有和她一起玩的孩子们
and the kids she hangs out with?
我想送她去别的地方上学
I wanted to send her away to school,
但她不想离开现在的同学
but she didn't want to leave her classmates.
"麻烦"缠身的同学 随时会要她的命
Troubled classmates who could kill her.
乔 你在为你的孩子害怕
Joe, you fear for your children.
这镇上谁不会害怕
And who wouldn't in this town?
困住他们的 正是你的恐惧
It's your trouble that's trapping them,
而且我想 他们是被困在
and I think it's trapping them in the places
你最怕他们去的地方
that you fear for them the most.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
警♥察♥让我过来看看炸♥药♥先生
Well, the cops told me to come and check out Mr. M-80.
真是糟透了
It was terrible.
你手上是收集的证据吗
And that's evidence?
不 杜克是想谢谢我
No, um, Duke wanted to thank me.
我上午帮了他一个忙
I did him a favor this morning,
所以他打电♥话♥说可以把他的易腐食品送我
so he called and said I could take his perishables.
他要走了
He's going out of town.
-去哪儿 -不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
格洛里亚 我得找到他
Gloria, I need to find him.
他很可能还带着...
He's probably with--
奥德丽吗 她和他一起
Audrey? She was with him.
我看见她坐在车里
I saw her sitting in the car.
那不是奥德丽 他们说什么了吗
That wasn't Audrey. Did they say anything?
知道他们可能要去哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where they were going?
不 但我知道他们要怎么去
No, but I know how they were going.
为了救他们 为了停止你的"麻烦"
To save them, to stop your trouble,
你要停止为他们担心害怕
I think you need to stop being afraid for them.
怎么停止 他们是我的孩子
How? They're my kids.
-内森 -杜克和玛拉在一起
- Nathan? - Duke is with Mara.
他们马上要乘水上飞机走了
They're leaving right now in a seaplane.
什么
What?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表