剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
your cells repaired themselves.
我们得赶紧去面包房♥
We have to get to the bakery now.
萨曼莎需要我们帮助
Samantha needs us.
奥德丽
Audrey?
你去了那之后打算怎么做
What happens when you get there?
我会和她谈话让她平静下来
I'm gonna talk her down,
帮她抑制住"麻烦" 希望能让她
help curb her trouble, hopefully keep her
不再伤害更多人
from hurting more people.
如果你成功了
So if you do that,
那她的麻烦是不是就不会再影响别人了
her trouble will stop affecting everyone?
就是这个意思
That's the idea.
那你岂不是又会发病
Won't that mean you get sick again?
这是我必须要做的事
I do what I need to do.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
你没准需要你的医生
You might need your doctor.
萨曼
Sam?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你们快帮帮她
You have to help her.
那是你妹妹吗
Is that your sister?
不
No.
她是我母亲
It's my mother.
我看了她一眼
I gave her the look.
我不会抛弃你的 杜克
I won't abandon you, Duke.
你嘴上说你谁都不需要
You say you don't need anyone?
这个"麻烦"就说明了你在撒谎
This trouble is proof that you're lying.
你希望人们将你看作是自私的混♥蛋♥
You want people to think that you're a selfish bastard
这样当他们离你而去时
so that when they walk away,
就不会知道你有多伤心了
they won't know how badly they've hurt you.
但我知道你有多伤心 杜克
But I know it hurts, Duke.
无论你的心防有多坚实
No matter how much armor you put on,
心还是会痛
it still hurts.
你肯定有什么图谋
You wouldn't be saying all this
否则你不会说这些话的
if you didn't have some kind of angle.
我有图谋
I do.
我想救你
To save you.
没事了
It's over.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为你终于相信我是关心你的了
Because you finally believe I care about you.
这就是原因
That's why.
面包房♥
我是故意那么做的
I did it on purpose.
我就那么直勾勾地看着她
I looked right at her.
萨曼莎 那不是你的错
Samantha, it's not your fault.
奥德丽
Audrey...
让我带萨曼莎和珍妮特回实验室吧
Let me take Samantha and Janet back to my lab.
也许有办法能防止萨曼莎
Maybe there's a way to keep Samantha
影响其他人同时保证你的健康
from affecting anyone while still keeping you healthy.
求你了 不要
Please, don't.
你们在帮助她
You're helping her.
萨曼莎 你可以终结此事
Samantha, this could end with you.
不能因为你有"麻烦"就被当成恶魔
You're not evil just because you're troubled.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你不知道自己在说些什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不必如此生气的
You don't have to be so angry.
没人想要伤害你
No one is trying to hurt you.
有"麻烦"的人并不是怪物
Troubled people aren't monsters.
他们和你一样害怕
They're just as scared as you are.
妈妈
Mom?
我没事
I'm all right.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
从我的店里出去
Now get out of my store.
我要救我的孩子
I'm gonna save my child.
她因为不知道对错之分被惩罚了
She's being punished because she doesn't know right from wrong.
我要救她
I'm gonna fix that.
"麻烦"不是惩罚
The troubles are not a punishment.
它们是基因遗传的
They're genetic.
奥德丽说的对 我们有科学依据
Audrey's right. We have scientific proof.
你没听到吗 妈妈
Aren't you listening, Mom?
也许如果你不像现在这样
Maybe if you weren't the way you are,
这些就不会发生在我身上
this would have never have happened to me.
不是的 萨曼
No, Sam.
没事的 萨曼
It's okay, Sam.
我不是...
I didn't...
你是我女儿
You're my daughter.
监控录像还在下载中
Surveillance footage is still downloading.
奥德丽今天去见了克洛斯博士
Audrey went to see Dr. Cross today
作为患者
as a patient.
自从传染病后她的身体就有问题
Something's been up with her since the contagion.
我不知道
I didn't know.
这是不是意味着你决定相信夏洛特了
This mean you've decided to trust Charlotte?
我很想相信她 德怀特
I'd like to trust her, Dwight,
但当奥德丽涉及其中后我就很难相信她了
but it's kind of hard when Audrey's involved.
下载完成
可以了
It's up.
科洛科尔
Crocker.
不 等等
No, wait.
他的表情 我见过很多次
That look on his face, I've seen it a lot.
他很愤怒
He's furious.
他好像也没有得到以太
I don't think he has the Aether.
能倒回去点吗
Can you back it up?
看 他手里有一小瓶以太
There, that's the vial of Aether in his hand.
你能认出这人是谁吗
Can you tell who it is?
不能 但能看到有纹身
Nope, but I can see the tattoo.
肯定是守卫的人
Definitely in the guard.
我会查到名字的
I'll get a name.
没事的 杜克
It's okay, Duke.
等我拿回以太会第一个让你知道
You'll be the first to know when I get the Aether back.
很抱歉我们得取消晚餐了
I'm sorry we had to cancel dinner.
也许这样最好
Ah, maybe it's for the best.
我们有很多重要的事要做
I mean, we have a lot of important things to do,
即使没有分心的事...
and work can get complicated enough without...
工作都已经足够复杂了
distractions.
我完全同意
I completely agree.
怎么了
What is it?
是因为我今天所见到的的事
It's what I saw today.
一位奔溃的女人
A woman who fell apart,
一位因为自己的无知和残忍♥
a mother whose tortured daughter transformed her
折磨自己女儿的母亲
based on her own ignorance and cruelty.
我只是希望我可以做更多
I just wish I could do more.
"麻烦"是很棘手的
Troubles are tough.
我们只要一天解决一个就行了
You just have to take it one day at a time.
如果你在这里足够久 就会变得简单一点儿
If you're here long enough, it gets a little easier.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
你要工作到这么晚的话应该把门锁上
You should lock this if you're gonna work this late.
我会的
Will do.
晚安 德怀特
Night, Dwight.
晚安
Night.
西班牙流感
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表