剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
为了把荧光棒拿出来我不得不扔了绳子
I had to drop the rope to get the glow stick out in time.
和我们的供给一起吗
With all our supplies?
还有我们的光源
And our light sources.
我们就剩下这个荧光棒了
This glow stick is all we have.
我要破坏对内森的承诺 但
我需要你再使出你的麻烦
没问题
同时 帮我找一个留胡子的人
带一个黄色头巾
待在这里
谢谢各位
Thanks, folks. Thanks.
不是快乐的一天
It's not a happy day.
审判还没有结束
The trial isn't over yet.
但是没有胡子
But no beard.
待在这儿
与其让别人传话
Rather than be a disembodied voice over the pa,
内森要求亲自为自己申诉
Nathan has asked to make his appeal to you in person.
那些不在体育馆的人
Those of you who are not in the gymnasium
可以在这儿加入我们
can join us in here,
或者在你们在的地方聆听
or you can listen from wherever you are.
内森会随时开始
Nathan will begin momentarily.
托尼 你什么时候刮的胡子
Tony, when did you shave?
两天前 怎么了
Two days ago, why?
三天前 一个戴着黄色手帕
Three days ago, a bearded man
留络腮胡的男人从黑暗的锅炉房♥中走出
with a yellow bandanna walked out of a dark boiler room.
那是你吗
Was that you?
我很幸运的
I got lucky.
我不觉得幸运对这有用
I don't think luck had anything to do with it.
什么
What?
你认为这是我的"麻烦" 才不是
You think this is my trouble? No way.
不是 你是想搞垮我好挽救内森
No, you're trying to undermine me to save Nathan.
没有其他人生还 一个都没有
No one else survived. No one.
这什么都证明不了
Doesn't mean anything.
不 当然可以
Yes, it does.
我们都知道基拉取消了与你的婚约
We know that Kira broke off your engagement.
不 她没有取消
No, she didn't.
是这次分手激活了你的麻烦吗
Is the breakup what activated your trouble?
黑暗就是在那天降临的
The same day that the darkness started?
那只是巧合 我们只是吵架了
That's a coincidence, and it was a spat.
并没有分手
It wasn't a breakup.
托尼 黑暗扩散了
Tony, the darkness is growing.
你需要冷静下来 不然我们都得死
You need to stop it, or we will all die.
托尼 情况越来越糟了
Tony, this is getting worse.
你需要承认这是你造成的
You need to accept that this is you.
一定不是我
Can't be me.
基拉没有离我而去
Kira didn't leave me.
不 她走了
Yes, she did.
我之前做的研究
The research I did
就是你还以为我是疾控中心医生时做的那个
when you thought I was a CDC doctor,
这就是与上一次不同的地方
that's what's different from the last time.
现在我想可能有方法在避免伤亡的前提下
Now I think there might be a way to cure troubles
治愈"麻烦"
without killing people.
如果不是内森一直在督促我 我永远也不会有这个发现
I never would've seen it if Nathan hadn't kept pushing me.
是啊 他有时会非常固执
Yeah, he can be stubborn.
我只是想让你知道这点
I just wanted you to know that
这不是不可能的事
it's not impossible.
你的时机把握得棒极了
Your timing is stunning.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
从儿时起"麻烦"就开始跟随我了
I've been troubled since I was a kid.
我的父亲 加兰多·沃诺斯 你们大多数人都认识他
My dad, Garland Wuornos-- most of you knew him--
他也有"麻烦"
He was troubled too.
很久以来
Helping troubled people
帮助有"麻烦"的人都是家庭内部的事情
has been the family business for a long time.
让我来告诉你们 我不希望我的头号♥敌人有"麻烦"
Let me tell you, I wouldn't wish a trouble on my worst enemy.
这可能就是你的"麻烦"所在
Maybe that's what your trouble's about.
你拒绝直面黑暗的真实情感
You refuse to look at the dark, emotional truth.
你害怕它会杀了你
You're scared that it might kill you.
然后恐惧就会显露出来
And then that fear, it manifests itself literally.
现在我在努力让你直视它
And now that I'm trying to make you face it,
你把房♥间变得更黑了 这样我们都会死掉
you're making the room darker, and we're all going to die.
你需要承认她已经和你分手了
You need to accept that she broke up with you.
你需要承认这些事是因你而起
You need to accept that you're doing these things.
-我没有 -托尼是对的
- I'm not. - Tony's right.
在港湾近些年所发生的糟糕事件中
I have been front and center
我一直都是前锋和中心人物
for the awful events in Haven's recent history.
为什么 因为这是我的工作
Why? Because it's my job.
帮助他人
To help.
这就是我所做的
It's what I do.
黑暗开始肆意蔓延
This is getting nowhere.
所有人都靠近一点 站到亮处
Everyone, get closer. Get in the light.
我需要大家贡献出你们的光源
I need you to get your light sources out.
利用你们的手电筒 手♥机♥ 还有打火机
Use your flashlights, your cell phone, get a lighter.
我的一生都致力于减轻"麻烦"
I've dedicated my life to helping ease the troubles.
你们其中一些人知道
Some of you know that there have even been a few times
有几次事情都冲着我来了
when things have gone my way.
这些是托尼没有提到过的
Tony didn't mention any of those.
我猜是因为这就是"麻烦"的真♥相♥
Guess that's 'cause it's just the way the troubles are.
我们要利用这些东西离开这里
We are going to use these to get out.
我先把孩子们带出去
I'm gonna take the kids first.
到这边来
Come here.
你们紧靠在一起
Yeah, you, stick together.
我们走吧
Here we go.
继续走 从这边出去
Keep going, good, out this way.
我不准备隐瞒任何事情
I'm not trying to duck anything.
对我而言 更重要的事是继续坚持
I guess for me it's more important to keep going.
而且唯一的解决办法是
And the only way to do that is,
首先 不要否认"麻烦"有多糟糕
first, you don't deny how bad it is.
不论你有多么害怕都要面对它
Face it, no matter how scared you are.
你们需要用希望点亮黑暗
You have to light up the dark with hope.
好了 没事了 他们都安全了
Okay, they're good. They're safe.
外面有足够的光来保证他们的安全
There's enough light out there to keep them safe.
继续靠近一点 站在光亮处 靠近一点
Keep staying close. Stay in the light, close.
不管希望看起来有多渺茫
Doesn't matter how dim the hope seems.
希望和爱 这就是希望的内涵
Hope and love, which is what hope is really about,
即使在黑暗的地方也能迸发出来
can come out in the darkest places.
"麻烦"使黑暗笼罩于港湾镇
The troubles have made Haven dark,
但是我们能再次带回光明
but we can light it up again,
即使看起来毫无希望
keep trying to make things better
也要为此继续努力
even when it seems impossible.
求求你
Please.
我们要用希望照亮黑暗
We have to light up the dark with hope.
只有这样 我们的生命才有价值
It's the only way to make life worth living.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这很有意思
It's funny.
我觉得内森的乐观
I think Nathan's optimism
一定程度上感染了我
is kind of rubbing off on me.
我觉得我们会没事的
I thought we were gonna make it.
我也这样想
Me too.
再见 德怀特
Good-bye, Dwight.
再见 夏洛特
Good-bye, Charlotte.
夏洛特 你还活着吗
Charlotte, you still alive?
不确定怎么样 但是还活着
Not sure how, but yeah.
基拉的确离我而去了
Kira did leave me,
她说我不会处理负面情绪
said I couldn't deal with negative feelings.
我的"麻烦"杀死了很多人
My trouble has killed so many people.
我-
I--
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我应该像内森说的那样来直面我的黑暗
I have to face my darkness just like Nathan said.
基拉 我们来了
Kira? We're coming.
-我们来了 -感谢上帝
- We're coming. - Oh, thank god.
你是个勇敢的女子
You're a brave young woman.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们会带你出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
内森是对的 这活得两个人才能做
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表