剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
你的塔罗牌解读 杀死了人们
Your Tarot readings, they're killing people.
你的两个顾客都死了
Both of your customers died.
我也没有为你算过牌 我甚至之前不认识你
I've never drawn cards for you. I don't even know you.
我不记得有人让我占卜
I don't remember anyone asking me to do those readings.
她失去记忆
She lost time.
你想要答案是吗 杜克
You want answers, don't you, Duke?
对
Yeah.
朋友 今天是你的幸运日
Well, friend, it is your lucky day,
因为我就是来告诉你的
'cause I'm gonna tell you.
离开
Leaving?
我以为你已经死了
Thought you were dead.
你把以太转化成了其他东西
You turned my aether into something.
不 太晚了
No, it's too late.
它在奥德丽手里 以太核心
Audrey has it, the aether core.
我很快就能了解她了
I'll get to know her soon enough.
绝不可能
That will never happen.
莱妮那边怎么样了
How's it going with Lainey?
我不知道怎么解决她的"麻烦"
I don't know how to solve her trouble.
我以为是因为她丈夫疏远她
I thought it was about her estranged husband.
他死了 但莱妮的姐姐好像是个灵媒
He died, but apparently lainey's sister is a medium.
奥德丽 我以为克罗托恩杀了我丈夫
Audrey, I thought that Croatoan killed my husband,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
我丈夫变成了怪物
My husband became the monster.
他要对你下手
He has plans for you.
不
No.
目前为止 我找到了十五处刺伤
15 puncture wounds I've counted so far.
全部是由锋利尖刀所致
And all made with a sharp blade.
这样的伤口
Wounds like that,
绝对是出于私人恩怨
they're personal.
她说克罗托恩是我父亲
She said that Croatoan is my father.
但他为什么要杀死她
But why would he kill her?
我只是...我完全不明白
I just-- I don't understand any of this.
我会没事的 我没事
I'll be okay. I'm good.
我真的没事
I'll be okay. It's okay.
好
Yeah.
她是你母亲
She was your mother.
需要我就来找我
I'm here if you need me.
你应该去看看德怀特
You should go check on Dwight.
如果你要找科南 他已经走了
If you're looking for Conan, he took off.
有说去哪吗
He say where?
没说 但如果他如我所想的那么生气
No, but if he's as pissed as I think he is
而且还要找我
and he was looking for me,
我不如自己一枪爆头 结束此事
I would just shoot myself in the head and be done with it.
别忘了 科罗拉多之子死的那天
Don't forget the half dozen on the beach
海滩上还有六个
the day the Colorado Kid died.
加上我们
Counting us,
克罗托恩改变了二十个人的记忆
that's 20 people whose memory Croatoan altered.
我们知道的有二十人
Yeah, 20 we know about.
谁知道还有没有更多的人
Who knows how many more there could be?
还有克罗托恩让我们忘记的是什么事
Or what it is that Croatoan is making us forget.
克罗托恩 我要知道他的一切
Croatoan. I need everything, now.
发生什么事了 孩子
What happened, son?
他刚杀死了夏洛特
He just killed Charlotte.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
这就是我要弄清楚的事
That's what I'm gonna find out.
很遗憾 德怀特
I'm sorry, Dwight.
我知道你们俩很亲密
I know how close you two were.
那她的新研究呢 新谷仓呢
But what about her research? The new barn.
它要永远终结这些"麻烦"
It was going to end the troubles for good.
先别管谷仓 我们要干掉克罗托恩
Forget about the barn. We need to put Croatoan down.
德怀特
Dwight.
奥德丽 很遗憾
Audrey, I'm sorry.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你是来阻止我仓促行事的吗
You're here to stop me from going off half cocked?
克罗托恩杀了我母亲和儿子
Croatoan killed my mother and my son.
我们要联手把他找出来
We're going to find him together.
而你要帮我们
And you are going to help us.
我
Me?
怎么帮
How?
你要再看一个幻象
You're going to have another vision.
港 湾
第五季 第十九集
你到底是什么人
Who the hell are you?
你问错问题了 杜克
That is the wrong question, Duke.
谁说的
Says who?
得了吧
Okay, you know what?
我没时间跟你这样耗
I don't have time for this.
你大老远跑来 杜克
You came a long way, Duke.
一路来到北卡罗来纳州
All the way to North Carolina.
现在你都到这里了
Now that you're here, come on.
你到底想知道什么
What is it you really want to know?
好吧 我就陪你玩玩
Okay, I'll play along.
我想知道我到底是怎么回事
I want to know what the hell is wrong with me.
你没问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
你现在就是命中注定的样子
You are who you were always meant to be.
好吧
Oh, well,
谢谢 迪帕克 那究竟是什么意思
thanks, Deepak, but what exactly is that?
科洛科尔家族的人专门收集"麻烦"
Crockers are trouble collectors.
上百年来都是这样
It's been that way for hundreds of years.
你知道洛亚诺克岛的故事吗
Do you know the story of Roanoke Island?
当然 那是欧洲殖民地
Yeah, sure, it was a European settlement
岛上的人都莫名消失了
where everyone disappeared.
殖民者受到了诅咒
The colonists were cursed.
被"麻烦"缠身
Troubled.
他们来这躲避迫♥害♥
They came here to escape persecution,
但是同一个地方有太多"麻烦"人
but so many troubld people in the same place
这引起了克罗托恩的注意
attracted the attention of Croatoan.
克罗托恩是什么
What is a Croatoan?
克罗托恩来收集殖民者的"麻烦"
Croatoan came to collect the troubles from the colonists,
但是却不行
but he couldn't.
他还不够强大 无法逃离虚无
He wasn't yet strong enough to escape the void.
所以他把一个年轻的波瓦坦人
So he turned a young Powhatan man
变成了第一个科洛科尔
into the first Crocker.
一个可以帮他收集"麻烦"的人
Someone who could collect the troubles from him.
那这位曾曾曾祖父要怎么做才能收集"麻烦"
And how exactly did great-great-great-grandpappy do that?
杀死驻地里所有的额男女老少
By killing every man, woman, and child in the settlement.
是我 只有我
It's me, just me.
抱歉 还以为你是...
Sorry. Thought you were--
愤怒之情很高涨啊
Well, emotions are running high.
我从未见过德怀特这么生气
I've never seen Dwight so angry.
奥德丽可以跟他一比高下
Audrey could give him a run for his money.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
貌似非常专心 非常专业
Seems very focused. Very professional.
所以她真的很伤心
So she's really hurting?
我想是吧
I believe so.
还以为只有我家一团糟
I thought my family was messed up.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here, anyway?
奥德丽和德怀特想让戴夫再看另一个幻象
Audrey and Dwight are trying to get Dave to have another vision.
我在那起不了什么作用 但是我想帮忙
I'm-- I'm not much use there, but I want to help.
夏洛特告诉我
Charlotte told me
她终于想出
she finally figured it out--
如果建造一间谷仓
how to build a barn,
既能终结"麻烦" 又不必杀害任何人
end the troubles without killing anyone
也不用带走奥德丽
or taking Audrey away.
那她肯定留下了笔记
Then she must have left notes.
目前为止 我什么都没找到
I haven't found anything so far.
也还没找到夏洛特的旅行包
Still haven't been able to find Charlotte's go-bag either.
她那个不离身的拖箱呢
The roller bag she brought everywhere?
不在这里吗
It isn't here?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表