剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
I don't think that the bears have come back
不是因为你父亲的缘故
because of your dad.
你最近身边有什么人去世了吗
Have you lost anyone else recently?
没有
Oh, no.
但我昨天很担心汉克
I was really worried about Hank yesterday though.
他得了跟我一样的感冒
He got this flu, the same one that I had.
但比我症状更严重
But he got it much worse than I did.
你之前病了吗
You were sick?
你嘴唇上起水泡了吗
Did you lips--did they get all blistered?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, yeah. Why?
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
Why? Is there something going around?
你不出去帮你的朋友吗
You're not out helping your friends?
他们命令你和我躲在这儿 是吗
They ordered you to hole up with me, didn't they?
猜对了
Lucky guess.
但我们并不是一丘之貉
Doesn't make us "birds of a feather."
另外 德怀特也不是全错了
Besides, Dwight's not entirely wrong.
尽管我并不喜欢他说话的方式
Though I may not like the way he said it.
我为什么和你说话
Why am I talking to you?
因为我们目的一致 杜克
Because our goals are aligned, Duke.
你和你朋友的却不是这样
Yours and your friends are not.
你只是想从这儿出去
You just want to get out of jail.
而你也想出去
And you want to stay out.
杜克 游戏改变了
The game has changed, Duke.
你与我的自♥由♥紧紧相连
Your freedom and my freedom are linked.
巫女玛拉的又一个预言
Another prediction from Mara the psychic.
或者我该称你为疯子
Or maybe I should just say psycho.
我的预言
My predictions
不是巫术
are not psychic.
而是通过观察500年间
They're based on 500 years
人类因恐惧而为的经验而来
of watching humans act out of fear.
我还有两个预言送给你
And I have two more predictions for you.
他们会开始围捕有"麻烦"的人
They're going to start rounding up troubled people.
而你的朋友...
And your friends--
你的朋友会出♥卖♥♥♥你
Your friends will sell you out
以保全自己
to save their own skin.
你觉得我说错了吗
You think I'm wrong?
对
Yeah.
我是这么认为的
Yeah, I do.
奥德丽说汉克和伊芙都病了
Audrey says Hank and Eve are both sick.
-两个人都有"麻烦" -班克斯先生也是
- Both are troubled. - Mr. Banks too.
肯定不是巧合
Can't be a coincidence.
我之前应该看看这个
I should have seen this before.
得病的都是有"麻烦"的人
Everyone who got the sickness is troubled.
这可不妙
That's not good.
如果有"麻烦"的人都会生病
If troubled people are getting sick,
压力会使他们释放出"麻烦"
the stress can make their troubles come out.
班克斯先生就是如此
Yeah, that's what happened to Mr. Banks.
伊芙的熊是在汉克被她的病传染后出现的
Eve's bears appeared after Hank caught her illness.
她很担心他
She was worried about him.
汉克是被伊芙传染的吗
Hank caught it from Eve?
这是传染病
It's contagious.
这意味着镇上还有更多有"麻烦"的人病了
Which means there's more sick troubled people
而我们却一无所知
in town that we don't even know about.
他们的"麻烦"一旦激发
We'll know about all of them
我们就会知道了
as soon as their troubles activate.
那疾控中心也会知道
So will the CDC.
一种只会感染有"麻烦"的人的病
A sickness that infects only troubled people?
我觉得这个传染病本身就是一种"麻烦"
I'm thinking the contagion itself is a trouble.
肯定 问题是找到
Has to be. Problem is finding the person
引发传染病的人
causing the contagion,
我们得开展医学调查
we have to launch a medical investigation.
那肯定会引起夏洛特的注意
Which would attract Charlotte's attention,
会出现她和有"麻烦"的人面对面的情况
and put her face to face with troubled people.
我们得让她出镇
We have to get her out of town.
现在
Now.
我可能有个主意 同时我们得在夏洛特离开前
I might have an idea. In the meantime, we have to get
把所有生病的人隔离起来
everybody who's sick out of sight until Charlotte's gone.
我会弄一个秘密病房♥
I'll set up a secret ward.
发件人 格洛里亚
班克斯先生的验尸已完成
夏洛特过来了 用停尸房♥
好 但不是这里
Okay, but not here.
验尸结束了 夏洛特在过来的路上
Autopsy's over. Charlotte's on her way back.
-用停尸房♥ -好
- Use the morgue. - Okay.
德怀特 看看我的腿
Dwight. Look at my leg.
感觉好多了 她太厉害了
Feels ten times better. She's a miracle worker.
从未怀疑过
Never had a doubt.
缅因州最棒的龙虾沙拉
Best lobster salad in Maine.
我过来道歉并真诚希望
Come with an apology and a sincere wish
我的团队和我之前能够表现得更好些
that my team and I had performed better.
没关系
Thank you.
至少现在没有新增加的病例
No new reports of illness at least.
可能问题已经解决了
Guess whatever it was just fizzled out.
我还听说验尸结果显示班克斯先生
And I heard the autopsy showed that Mr. Banks
死于中风
died of a natural stroke.
是 但我还是把班克斯先生的脑部切片PDF文件
Yes, but I sent PDFs of Mr. Banks brain slices
发给了总部供其研究 以防万一
to HQ for their take on it. Just to be safe.
如果他们能确认弗拉诺医生的的结论
If they can confirm Dr. Verrano's conclusions,
那我就可以继续港湾度假
then I can get back to my Haven vacation.
说到这个
Speaking of,
今天的天气很适合乘船
weather's great today for a boat ride,
这很难得
which can be rare around here.
我一个朋友可以带我们好好观光
Buddy of mine operates a terrific tour.
戴夫也知道他 我请客
Dave knows him too. My treat.
对 墨菲船长
Oh, yeah. Captain Murphy.
当然
Of course.
领略海岸风光这可是最棒的方式了
There's no better way to see the coast.
-好的 -太棒了
- I'd like that. - Great.
戴夫会告诉你码头在哪儿
Dave can show you where the dock is,
那之后 我们或许可以
and then maybe after that, we could, uh,
吃一顿龙虾大餐
finish that lobster dinner.
这个我也喜欢
I'd like that too.
走之前我要把医生休息室
I'll freshen up in the doctor's lounge
收拾整齐 还有这里
before we go. Oh, but here.
我做的病人血样的分♥析♥
My analysis of the sick patients' blood work.
我在所有病人中发现了一种特别的遗传记号♥
I found an unique genetic marker in all of them.
一般情况下我们不会去查这些
Not something you'd usually look for,
但是他们都患上了同样的疾病
but they all had the same illness.
应该不重要的
It should be nothing,
但以防万一 还是要交给派勒克博士
but Dr. Palak should have it just in case.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
文斯现在去班格尔 运用一些政♥治♥关系
Vince is up in Bangor, pulling political strings
让克洛斯博士离开港湾
to get Dr. Cross out of Haven,
但我们会抢先他一步的吧
but we're going to beat him to it, aren't we?
你已经安排好墨菲在城外三十英里处
You've arranged with Murph to have "Mechanical failure"
弄点"机器故障"什么的 让她束手无策了吧
30 miles outside of town, leave her stranded, right?
计划是这样
That's the plan.
你没事吧 警长
You all right there, Chief?
她在所有的病患身上找到了遗传标记
She found a genetic marker in all the patients.
他们都是有"麻烦"的
They're all troubled.
如果她找到了"麻烦"的遗传基础呢
What if she found a genetic basis for the troubles?
伊芙 我知道你担心会失去汉克
Eve, I know you were worried about losing Hank,
但是汉克很爱你
but Hank loves you.
我会和你在一起 一辈子不分开
I'm with you, for life.
看到没 他不会离开你的
See? He's not going to leave you.
你完全不需要担心
You have nothing to worry about.
好
Okay.
德怀特 怎么了
Hey, Dwight, what's up?
你要赶紧安抚伊芙
Need you to hurry it up with Eve.
一只小熊刚刚出现在医生休息室
A bear just appeared outside the doctor's lounge.
夏洛特在里面
Charlotte's in there.
刚刚出现
Just appeared?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表