剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
把奥德丽带回来 这样我们才能摆脱玛拉
Bringing Audrey back, that is how we get rid of Mara.
奥德丽还在她身体里 我们得把她救出来
Audrey is still in there. We got to get her out.
看来奥德丽还真是在我脑子里晃悠
So Audrey was rattling around inside of me.
我这就宰了那个婊♥子♥
I'm going to kill that bitch right now.
你真觉得
Do you really think
我能通过释放"重生麻烦"
I can let out a reincarnation trouble?
或许我们可以把这个用到玛垃身上
Maybe we'll use that on Mara,
让奥德丽也出来
get Audrey to pop out.
谢谢
Thank you.
里面没有记录关于分♥裂♥人格
There's nothing in here about splitting personality
或者制♥造♥出新身体的内容
or making new bodies.
可能我的确用对诅咒了
Maybe I did use the right curse,
但是 诅咒变异了
and it just...mutated.
或者是其它什么
Or something.
或许你用了个你不知道"麻烦"
Or maybe you used one you don't know about.
反正你们家人都是连环杀手
I can't imagine a family of serial killers
记录可能不全 无意冒犯
kept perfect records, no offense.
没事
None taken.
所以就这样了
So it's official.
我们不知道是怎么回事
We have no idea what happened.
毫无头绪
Absolutely no idea.
谢天谢地成功了
Thank God it did.
你回来了
You're here.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我是 我了
I'm...me.
人生第一次 我就只是我
For the first time, it's just me.
-但是现在我们有 -玛垃
- But now we have, below deck... - Mara.
我不懂 如果守卫那么想要她
I don't understand. If the guard wants her so bad,
我们为什么不直接把她交出去
why can't we just give her to them?
我同意
I agree.
不行
No, we can't.
德怀特刚离开
Dwight just left town.
德怀特去哪里了
Dwight just left town where?
他不肯说 但是他不在
He wouldn't say. But without him around,
谁知道守卫会怎么对付她
there's no telling what the guard will do to her.
这跟我们有什么关系
And that's our problem how?
万一你们之间有联♥系♥呢
What if you're connected,
就和跟威廉一样
like with William?
如果玛垃出事 你会怎么样
Something happens to Mara, what happens to you?
虽然我也不想 但是我们不能冒这个险
I don't like it, but we can't risk it.
我们得保护她
We--we have to protect her.
那个妞儿可是头号♥公敌
This chick is public enemy number one.
我们得瞒着所有人才行
We're gonna have to keep her a secret from everyone.
我一想到可能跟她有联♥系♥就毛骨悚然
The idea of being connected to her makes my skin crawl.
我不想再跟她扯上关系了
I'm done with her.
我只想永远做回奥德丽·帕克
I'm just going to be Audrey Parker, for good.
那就这么决定了
All right, then it's decided.
我们先把她留在这里 等德怀特回来再把她交出去
We keep her here until we can turn her back over to Dwight.
就按这个计划来
That's the plan.
我 我累了
Listen, I'm-- I'm tired.
我真的很想回家洗个澡
I really just want to go home and take a shower.
今天好漫长
It's been a long day.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
她根本不想靠近玛垃
She doesn't want to go anywhere near Mara.
这我不怪她
I don't blame her.
我们不知道这种分♥裂♥出一个人来是怎么回事
We don't know how this split thing works.
我们一无所知
We don't know anything.
玛垃可能知道
Mara might.
可能吧 但你觉得她会帮我们吗
Maybe, but do you think she's gonna help us?
不会
No.
我跟奥德丽一起回去
I'm gonna go with Audrey.
回见
See you later.
我的手♥机♥呢
When's my phone call?
我想跟我新出来的双胞胎姐妹说话
I want to speak to my new twin sis.
我知道你哪里不明白了
I see the confusion.
你以为你自己有权知道她的情况
You think you have rights.
我要怎么跟你礼貌地说明白呢
How do I put this politely?
你没这个权利
You don't.
你还活着只有一个原因
You are alive for one reason:
就是你跟奥德丽之间的联♥系♥
Your connection to Audrey.
什么
My what?
别装傻了
Don't play dumb.
对了
Oh, right.
你是指我可以感觉到她的存在
You mean how I can sense her out there.
感觉到她现在感觉很...
How right now she's feeling very...
饥渴
hungry,
因为她一直都很饥渴
because she's always hungry.
你不知道我们是不是有联♥系♥
You have no idea if we're connected.
你想让我告诉你
You want me to tell you.
-是的 告诉我吧 -好吧
- Yes, please. - Okay.
要不我们这么办吧
Well, this is how this is going to work.
我告诉你我知道的事
I will tell you what I know,
但是你得先给我样东西
but you must give me something first.
科洛科尔家族的日记
The Crocker family journal.
-你要那个干什么 -我想看看而已
- Now, why would you want that? - I could use a good read.
那里面就只记录了
It's just a list of all the troubles
我们家族终结的"麻烦"而已
that my family's ended.
你想知道都有什么麻烦
You want to know what they are
因为不知道为什么
because, for some reason,
你对我体内的"麻烦"并不免疫
you're not immune to what's in me.
那我也不知道该怎么跟你说了
Well, I don't know how to break it to you,
但是我是不会给你的
but you're not getting it.
那好吧
Well, all right, then.
-我跟你无话可说了 -其实没关系
- I'm done talking. - That's fine, actually,
因为我弄明白的办法还有很多
because there are other ways to find out.
折磨我吗
Torture?
不
No.
你可没这个胆量
You don't have it in you.
不是不是
No, no, no, no, no.
我要剪掉你的一根脚趾
I'm just gonna take one of your toes.
什么
What?
你没听错
Yeah.
你的脚趾
Your toe.
如果你和奥德丽真的有联♥系♥
You see, if you and Audrey really are connected,
那她也会失去她的脚趾
well, then she'll lose one of hers too,
然后我们就知道了
and then we'll know, right?
你们为什么都这个喜欢动我的脚
What is it with you boys and feet?
不
No.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
你在拖延时间
And you are stalling.
这有什么大不了的
I don't know what the big deal is.
不就是根脚趾吗
I mean, it's just a toe.
根本不会造成什么不便
You won't even miss it.
如果我跟她确实有联♥系♥
And if we are connected,
你也要跟她说同样一套话吗
are you gonna give audrey the same speech?
你要取她一根脚趾 而这没什么大不了的
How you just took a toe and it's really no big deal?
慢慢习惯那种感觉吧 杜克
Get used to that feeling, Duke.
那可不怎么好过
This isn't going to be easy.
我可能要被困在这里
I may be the one stuck down here,
但你们却头脑发热
but you're the ones in over your heads.
港 湾
第五季 第七集
有案件的表情
Case face.
真是令人想念
I miss that face.
有三个人
Three dead,
几乎同时死掉了
all at the same time,
死法相同 死得都很诡异
all the same way, all weird.
这有什么大不了的
I don't think it's anything serious.
待在这儿吧
Let's just stay here.
内森
Nathan.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表