剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情回顾
Previously on Haven...
为什么我还在这 杜克
Why am I here, Duke?
你把那"麻烦"用在我身上时
When you used that trouble on me?
你为什么不直接把奥德丽带回来
Why didn't you just put Audrey back in control?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你把我们分离是因为你想让奥德丽回来
You split us because you wanted Audrey,
但是在潜意识里你也希望我留下
but subconsciously, you wanted me around too.
你听说过"麻烦"吗 布罗迪先生
Have you heard of the troubles, Mr. Brody?
你有没有意识到一旦你父亲死了
Were you aware that if your father died,
你会继承他的人气
you would inherit his popularity?
克里斯 我们爱你
Oh, Chris, we love you.
你的腿部严重感染了
That is a nasty infection on your leg.
我给你做个活组织切片
We're going to take a small biopsy
然后送去分♥析♥一下就行
and send it off for analysis.
我们得偷走活组织切片
You need to steal that biopsy.
如果我们这样离开
If we just walk away,
我们费尽一生心血想要保护的秘密
the secrets we worked our whole life to protect
就会被人发现
will be revealed.
这个最好作为证物
Better take this for evidence.
这杯敬港湾 秘密又多保住了一天
Here's to Haven, its secrets safe for another day.
疾病控制中心
The CDC.
不
Oh, no.
文斯·蒂格斯
Vince Teagues?
我叫夏洛特·克洛斯 疾病控制中心的
Dr. Charlotte Cross, Centers for Disease Control.
我在找到你哥哥戴夫
I'm looking for your brother, Dave.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
我也想要知道
That's what I'm hoping to find out.
克罗托恩
克里斯
Chris.
我是戴夫·蒂格斯
Dave Teagues here.
听我说
Listen.
我真的需要你来帮帮我
I could really use your help with something.
-所以你就只是奥德丽 -对
- So you're all Audrey? - Yep.
那玛垃...
And Mara is...
完全分离出去了
All Mara.
她被关在杜克的船上
She's locked up in the hold of Duke's boat.
真是太好了 她说出什么了吗
That's music to my ears. She give us anything?
上周她帮我们解决了那个"麻烦"
She helped us with the trouble last week.
她知道怎么回事
She knew how it worked
因为开始"麻烦"就是她创造出来的
since she created it in the first place.
之后就没有了吗
Nothing since?
此后我们还没有遇到"麻烦"
We haven't had a trouble.
你不在这段期间一直很平静
It's been quiet while you were gone.
内森终于去买♥♥了几双新袜子
Nathan finally went and bought some new socks.
是啊
Uh-huh, yeah.
我先过去续个杯
Listen, I am going to go get some refills, all right?
每过一小时就能加酒续杯哦
Another hour and you can spike them.
看来我该经常出去逛逛了
I should leave town more often.
你妹妹的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your sister.
谢谢
Yeah.
有个疯子疯狂开枪
Crazy guy came into the er, guns blazing, and uh,
她的"麻烦"发作害了她
her trouble kicked in.
-敬你妹妹 -还有港湾的宁静
- To your sister. - And more quiet days in Haven.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
亨德里克森警长
Chief Hendrickson?
我是疾控中心的夏洛特·克洛斯博士
Dr. Charlotte Cross with the Centers for Disease Control.
他们让我来这里找你
They told me I'd find you here.
能跟你单独说几句吗
Can I have a moment alone?
我是来正式请求警方援助的
I've come to officially request police help
我想找一个叫大卫·蒂格斯的人
in locating a man named David Teagues.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
能问一下为什么要找戴夫吗
Can I ask why you need to see Dave?
我检查过从他腿上提取的活组织切片
A biopsy from his leg crossed my microscope.
发现了一种致命新病毒
What I saw was virulent and new to science.
所以需要进一步研究
It warrants follow up.
如果戴夫病了 我应该早有耳闻
If Dave were sick, I'd have heard about it.
港湾就是一个小镇
We're a small town.
如果他没生病 那就没什么问题
If he's not sick, it won't be a problem.
可是得等我检查过才能知道
Won't know until I examine him.
那好 你先跟我回警局吧
Okay, well, join me back at the station.
我会找到戴夫的
I'll find Dave for you.
谢谢 亨德里克森局长
Thank you, Chief Hendrickson.
叫我德怀特就行
Please, call me Dwight.
有科学家在港湾调查
Scientists looking around Haven?
这个再糟糕不过了
That's our worst nightmare.
我们太关注薄弱点和以太了
We got so focused on thinnies and aether,
忘记了来自现实世界的威胁
we forget about the threat of the real world
世人可能会发现我们这里的"麻烦"
finding out about the troubles.
-杜克的电♥话♥ -杜克
- Duke's on. - Hey, Duke.
如果那个政♥府♥的博士发现我们的"麻烦"
If this government doc finds out about the troubles,
我们都会像小白鼠一样被关到笼子里的
we're all going to end up in cages like lab rats.
我们需要确保玛垃不会逃走
We want to make sure Mara's locked up tight.
需要我派人增援你吗
You need reinforcements?
玛垃跑不了
Look, Mara's not going anywhere.
但是你们最好在疾控中心那位女士
But you better get this CDC lady out of Haven
发现这里的"麻烦"前 把她弄走
before she gets a whiff of the troubles.
同意 我先让她去我办公室了
Agreed. I put her in my office
这样她就不会出去到处问东问西
so she wouldn't wander around.
格洛里亚现在跟彼得·派勒克在一起
Look, Gloria's with Pete Palak.
发信人 格洛里亚
彼得·派勒克现在跟我在一起
是我让他介入的
I asked him to call in.
彼得·派勒克是谁
Who's Pete Palak?
港湾的流行病学家
Haven's epidemiologist.
缅因卫♥生♥部♥
Maine Department of Health
想知道这里的人的死因
wants to know how people die
是彼得编造了官方数据
and Pete cooks up official statistics
才掩饰了我们这里的"麻烦"
to hide the troubles.
让他来对付疾控中心的人最合适不过了
Good guy to stonewall the CDC.
我怎么从没见过他
How come I've never met him?
与人相比 他更喜欢数字
He likes numbers more than people.
格洛里亚 彼得
Gloria? Pete?
你好 她已经来找过我了
Hi there. She already came to see me,
疾控中心的克洛斯博士
Dr. Cross from the CDC.
我有没有发现戴夫·蒂格斯的腿
Have I seen any early signs of an outbreak
有疾病爆发的征兆
from Dave Teagues' leg?
我没有 但是她又开始查我的数据
I haven't, but then she starts digging into my data,
质问我那次烧烤事件
questioning me about the barbecue accidents,
天然气泄漏事件 所有为"麻烦"捏造的托辞
the gas leaks, all of my cover stories for the troubles.
行了 冷静 彼得
Yeah, okay, calm down, Pete.
先去喝杯水 好吗
Have a drink of water, okay?
她发现什么了吗
Did she find anything?
没有 彼得做这个做了很久了
Well, no. I mean, Pete's been doing this a long time.
你知道他很聪明...
You know how smart he is--
那是甲醛 你去水龙头接水喝
That's formaldehyde. Use the tap.
在面对医学统计数据时
about medical statistics.
港湾的人为了隐藏自己的秘密
Look, the folks in Haven have been working for centuries
努力了几个世纪
to hide their troubles.
不能毁在我们手里
We can't blow it now.
你们就给她她想要的 然后快把她弄走吧
Just give her what she wants and get her out of here.
我得先挂了 否则彼得要伤到自己了
Okay, you know, I got to go before Pete hurts himself.
文斯说戴夫腿上的伤
Vince said Dave got that wound in his leg
是在洞穴时掉进洞里造成的
when he fell in that hole in the cave.
难道要告诉疾控的人那是他在其他时空受的伤吗
Revealing an inter-dimensional injury to the CDC?
确实不是个好主意
Yeah, not a great idea.
那我们该怎么办
All right, then what should we do?
所有单位 沃夫路上发生妨碍公共利益行为
All units, we got a 507 on Wharf Road.
报♥警♥者称其"很烦人" 没有进一步描述
Caller said it's "Disturbing," no further details.
我跟帕克去处理
Show me and Parker responding.
烦人的妨碍公共利益行为
Disturbing public nuisance?
可能没事
Could be nothing.
也可能是"麻烦"
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表