剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
天哪
For the love of Pete.
不
No.
我怎么跑到文斯身体里来了
What the hell am I doing in Vince's body?
你俩互换了身体
You guys switched?
我们都不知道是如何发生的
We didn't even know where it started,
是在这里还是在那儿
down here or up there.
你要帮我们解决一个"麻烦"
You're gonna help us solve a trouble.
我们带她去处理案子
We're taking her on a case.
因为奥德丽在帮助"麻烦"缠身之人时最强大
Because Audrey's at her best when she's helping the troubled.
还记得在科罗拉多州酒店里的那晚吗
Remember that night in the hotel in Colorado?
奥德丽
Audrey.
杜克
Duke.
我们在弗雷迪精神病院
We found one name at the Freddy
弗雷迪精神病院
发现了一个来自曼迪奥的人
who comes from Manteo,
住院很久了 姓杜汉
a long-time patient, last name Doohan.
病人名叫乔弗里·杜汉
This patient's name is Jeffrey Doohan.
我只是问他几个问题
I'm just gonna ask him a couple questions.
-该死 -乔弗里 不许动
- Oh, damn. - Jeffrey, stay there, man!
这可不妙
This is not good.
-我们灵魂互换了 -对
- We switched. - Yeah.
那不是奥德丽 内森
That is not Audrey, Nathan.
是玛拉假装成是奥德丽
That is Mara pretending to be Audrey.
我有点不舒服
I don't feel so well.
你正向一个薄弱点走去
You're walking towards a thinny!
什么
What?
出租车
Hey, taxi!
去火车站
Train station, now.
先给我看看你有没有带现金
Let's see the cash first, pal.
我身上没有现金
I don't have any cash.
可能是因为你应该待在医院里吧
Probably because you're supposed to be in the hospital.
我不能回去
I can't go back there.
我也不想这样 但是...
I don't want to do this, but...
怎么回事 这是什么地方
What's going on? Where am I?
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
我们打完电♥话♥之后
So, after the phone call,
她才又变成玛垃了吗
she went back to being Mara again.
我猜她一直都是玛垃
I guess she always was.
不是
No, not always.
我知道在小屋的时候她真的是奥德丽
I know she was really Audrey back in the cabin.
这点我确定
I'm sure of it.
然后玛垃知道奥德丽能回来
Then Mara realized that Audrey was coming back to the surface.
所以决定欺骗我们
And that's when she decided she could start playing us.
对
Yeah.
但是现在优势在我们这边了
But now we've got the advantage.
为什么
And how's that?
她不知道我们已经知道
She doesn't know that we know
她在假装自己是奥德丽
that she's pretending to be Audrey.
也不知道我们俩经历了这么恐怖的事
And she doesn't know that we've gone all Freaky Friday
互换了身体
and switched bodies.
好诡异
It's weird.
是啊
Yeah.
行了
Okay.
行了 我明白你的意思了
All right, you made your point.
你整个身体都没有任何感觉
Your whole body is numb.
我知道 我不知道你...
Yeah, and I didn't realize...
都不♥穿♥内♥裤♥的
you went commando.
这样宝贝才能自♥由♥呼吸嘛
Lets things breathe.
内森 我们俩都认识多久了
Nathan, how long have you known me?
或许我们可以利用这次身体呼唤
Maybe we can use our switch,
从不同角度对付她
come at her from different angles,
打倒玛垃 让奥德丽真正回来
trip Mara up, get Audrey to come out for real.
那你得开始学我的样子说话
Well, you're gonna have to start talking more like me.
好让奥德丽回忆起更多科罗拉多的事吗
So Audrey can reminisce more about Colorado?
内森 她那是想
Hey, Nathan, she is just trying
让我们俩反♥目♥
to get us to turn on each other.
可能不用麻烦她了
She may not have to.
杜克 我不知道你状况这么严重
Duke, I didn't realize it was this bad.
我的身体需要释放一种"麻烦"
My body needs to let out a trouble,
否则会爆♥炸♥
or it's gonna explode.
可现在我在你身体里
And I am in your body.
其实这无关紧要
Doesn't really matter.
你死的话我也会死
If you die, we both die.
可能不用 只要我们先找回奥德丽
Maybe not, if we get Audrey up first.
你们来在外面干什么呢
What the hell are you two doing out there?
怎么没人来强迫我吃碳水化合物了
Why isn't one of you trying to force-feed me carbs?
今天不吃早饭了 帕克
Breakfast on the go today, Parker.
我们得去处理"麻烦" 帕克
We got a trouble to solve... Parker.
看到了吧 内森
See, Nathan?
我完全可以模仿你说话的样子
I can totally sound like you.
只要装得严肃一点
Just stick-up-my-ass serious,
然后说几声"帕克"就行了
sprinkle in a few "Parkers."
那我只要装得跟看起来
Well, I'll just try to look annoyed
谁都欠我钱一样就行了
at everyone all the time.
想装我可不容易 内森
Ain't easy being me, Nathan.
我们去弄明白到底是谁引起的麻烦
Let's figure out who's causing this switching trouble
然后救奥德丽回来吧
and get Audrey out.
走
Come on.
港 湾
第五季 第六集
这下可糟了 戴夫
This is a disaster, Dave.
玛垃在到处找打开的薄弱点
Mara is looking everywhere for an open thinny.
万一让她发现艾莉森家这里
What if she discovers there's one right here
刚好有一个怎么办
outside Allison's house?
梅坞市270号♥
这不是普通的薄弱点 文斯
Not just any thinny, Vince.
我可能就是从这里...
This could be where I was...
出来然后来到这个世界上的
when I first came into the world as a baby.
根据历史协会的资料来看
Well, according to historical society database,
这里那会儿
the house was occupied
是为艾莉森的祖父母所有的
by Allison's grandparents back then.
没有任何记录显示他们家
There's no record that anyone in her family
曾经把孩子给别人家领养
ever gave a baby up for adoption.
那霍华德探员是怎么找到我的
Well, then how did agent Howard get a hold of me?
这跟互换身体这件事
And what does it all have to do
又有什么联♥系♥
with the body-switching?
我也不知道 我们得先把身体换回来
I have no idea. We need to solve that first.
我们互换的时候你在干什么
The moment we switched, what were you doing?
没干什么啊
Nothing unusual.
我正在买♥♥早上喝的咖啡
I was just getting our morning coffees.
乔弗里·杜汉当时不可能在咖啡店里
Jeffrey Doohan couldn't have been in the shop.
当时他还被关在弗雷迪精神病院呢
He was still locked up in the Freddy.
但是我在老克罗托恩餐馆的时候
But when I was in the Old Croatoan Cafe,
可能他兄弟斯齐普在那里
maybe his brother Skip was there.
"麻烦"是家族遗传的
And troubles run in the family.
对
Right.
他们两兄弟肯定都有"麻烦"
Both brothers must have it now.
我建议再跟斯齐普的妻子
I suggest we have another chat...
谈一谈
with Skip's wife.
太诡异了 你竟然是德怀特
It's so weird you're Dwight.
闭嘴听我说 内森
Shut up and listen, Nathan.
好像是因为乔弗里碰了那个出租车司机
So it looks like when Jeffrey touched the cabbie,
司机就跟自己妻子互换身体了
the cabbie switched with his wife,
而司机妻子当时正在跟自己的承包商偷♥情♥
who was having a nooner with her contractor.
之后妻子用她丈夫的身体急匆匆回家
The wife rushes home in her husband's body
直接就被自己的司机丈夫打了
and is immediately assaulted by her cabbie husband,
可丈夫用的身体是妻子的
who is in her body.
所以我们必须在乔弗里把更多人互换前找到他
So we have to find Jeffrey before he switches more people.
互换身体很危险
This body-switching is dangerous,
我们必须阻止
and it has to be stopped.
司机说乔弗里正在去火车站的路上
Now, the cabbie said he's on his way to the train station,
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表