剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
You're sick, you know that?
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
我也是不得以而为之
I did what I had to do,
但说实话
but the truth is...
我也不愿意对方是你
I'm sad that it had to be you.
换个时间 换个地点 你和我
Another time, another place, you and I--
我们真的可以愉快地在一起
we really would have been great together.
但事情就是这样 我不得不利用你
But as it is, I had to use you,
就像你母亲一样
just like your mother.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-还有奥德丽也是一样 -闭嘴
- And just like Audrey. - Shut up!
这就对了
There we go.
那才是我想听到的强度
That's the intensity I wanted to hear.
什么
What?
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
去照照镜子
Go ahead. Look in a mirror.
你到底对我做了什么
What the hell did you do to me?
今天我碰了一个人 然后就把"麻烦"传给了他
I touched someone today, and I gave them a trouble.
那是一小时前的事
That was an hour ago.
如果你的眼睛和眼泪是黑色的 那说明我成功了
If your eyes and tears are black, then I've done it.
我让你到了另一个境界
I've pushed you to the next level.
我不得不激活你了 杜克
I had to set you off, Duke.
"麻烦"是建立在情绪的基础上的
The troubles are based on emotion,
所以你需要一些激烈的情绪
so you needed some big ones.
你到底对我做了什么
What the hell did you do to me?
你会知道的
You'll see.
我真的很抱歉 杜克
I really am sorry, Duke.
但你现在真的很强大
But you really are kind of awesome now.
-你好吗 -我的钥匙丢了
- How you doing? - I lost my keys.
我能帮你找吗
Can I help you look for them?
总会出现的
They'll turn up.
我真是个心不在焉的教授
I'm just such an absentminded professor.
学术上很聪明
Smart about my subject
但现实生活中却很笨
but dunderheaded when it comes to the real world.
关于那个
About that, uh,
我来就是想和你聊聊这件事的
that's why I came here to talk to you.
你想回到纯工作关系
You want to go back to being professional.
其实不是的 我...
Actually, no. I, uh--
我很久没有聊过这个话题了
I haven't had this conversation in a long time.
我非常关心你
Okay, uh, I care about you a lot.
而且我们都是成年人
And we're both adults,
我觉得我们可以继续专业地一起工作
and I think we can still work together well professionally,
同时保持现在的...关系
and I want to keep doing... it.
我还真不会说话
I'm making this sound great.
是的 你确实不会
Yeah, you are.
我们有打扰到你们吗
Are we interrupting something?
当然了
Yeah.
-那太糟了 -发生什么事了
- It's too bad. - What's going on?
你从哪里弄到这个的
Where did you get this?
你撬开了我的车
You broke into my car?
疾控中心完全不知道你的存在
The CDC has no idea that you're here.
你的DNA和真正的夏洛特·克洛斯也不匹配
Your DNA doesn't match the real Charlotte Cross'.
-拜托 -你为什么监视我
- Oh, come on. - Why are you spying on me?
因为我想治愈你
Because I'm trying to treat you.
你的身份根本就是假的
You're not even who you say you are.
你还好意思说她
Wow, you're one to talk.
德怀特
Dwight.
你来质疑夏洛特的身份
You don't find it ironic that you're the one
不觉得很讽刺吗
questioning Charlotte's identity?
闭嘴 德怀特
Shut up, Dwight.
请不要
No, please.
奥德丽的情况可能是治愈的关键
Audrey's condition might be the key to the cure.
继续
Keep going.
我已经厌倦了以整个城镇
I'm tired of protecting one person
为代价来保护一个人
at the expense of this entire town.
最开始的奥德丽 她的名字叫玛拉
The original Audrey-- her name's Mara.
这个奥德丽是从她身上分离出来的
This Audrey split off from her--
"麻烦"的一部分
part of a trouble.
那玛拉呢
And Mara?
不知道在哪里 制♥造♥着混乱
Out there somewhere, causing havoc.
我得承认 我更喜欢我们的奥德丽
And I have to admit, I like our Audrey much better.
我也很抱歉事情发展成这样
And I'm sorry it came to this,
但你们为什么不让她帮助我们呢
but why won't you let her help us?
因为她很聪明
Because she's clever,
像玛拉一样
like Mara.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
我要我的戒指
I want my ring.
除非你告诉我们是怎么回事
I'm not giving this to you
不然我不会给你的
until you tell us what's going on.
我会告诉你一切的
I'll tell you everything,
但首先 我要我的戒指
but first, I want my ring back.
内森 你可以把戒指给我吗
Nathan, will you hand it to me?
我保证 你们很快会知道原因的
I promise... you'll know why in a moment.
这枚戒指 是一套的
This ring-- it's part of a set.
我们家族的每一位成员都有
Every member in our family has one.
帕克 我可以感觉到她
Parker-- I can feel her.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你母亲
I'm your mother.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表