剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
I talked her down.
另一个小队在对付那个引发了地震的家伙
Another squad's dealing with a guy who causes earthquakes,
等等等等
and on and on.
德怀特让港湾警局尽他们最大的努力 但是
Dwight's got H.P.D. trying their best, but--
问题层出不穷
troubles keep popping up everywhere.
并且围绕镇上的迷雾使这变得更糟
And the fog around town's just making them worse.
有幸找到乔·塞纳了吗
Any luck finding Joe Sena yet?
艾利克斯也不知道他在哪里
Alex doesn't know where he is either.
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
现在有什么计划吗
What's the plan now?
我也想这样问你
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
夏洛特在哪里
Where's Charlotte?
她不是能帮上一些忙吗
Isn't there something she can do?
不 不能 她帮不上什么忙
No. No, there isn't anything she can do for us.
文斯
Vince.
好的
Okay.
我们这就过去
We'll be right there.
我们得走了
We got to go.
文斯那边有点事
Vince has got something.
神秘的光线 撞击麦克唐纳夫妇的卡车 303
收到
Copy that.
现在去哈柏监狱 快点 快点
Head to Harper's Mills, now, now.
好的 他们正在过去
Okay, they're on it.
我正在忙
I'm busy.
-我是来说再见的 -再见
- I came to say good-bye. - Good-bye.
给你
Here...
如果这不能解决这里的麻烦的话
If there's no cure for the troubles in there,
我对这个不敢兴趣
I'm not interested.
这是我的研究 全部都是
It's my research--all of it.
这是没有帮助 但我只是
There's no cure, but I just...
我想让你知道我不是只会浪费你的时间
I wanted you to know that I wasn't just wasting your time.
你浪费的不是我的时间
It wasn't my time you were wasting.
看看这座镇子
Look around this town.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
去基列大坝解决失重问题的
The guys who were sent to Gilead Dam
那些人
to deal with the zero gravity--
他们需要支援
They need backup.
我们没有剩余的警力了 斯坦
We're running out of cops, Stan.
警长 那些都是我的朋友 我去那里
Chief, those are my friends out there. I'll go.
好吧 你去吧
Okay. You got this.
好的
All right.
这没什么用
This isn't working.
快走 你要被关起来
Move it. You're going in a cell.
勃兰特 你在干什么
Brandt, what the hell are you doing?
他是他们之一 警长 他能让东西晃动
He's one of them, Chief. He makes things shake.
所以你把他带过来了
So you brought him here?
是的 我们准备把他关起来
Yeah, we're gonna lock him up.
他拒捕
He was resisting arrest.
各位 你们发现了什么
Guys... what'd you find?
戴夫的幻象带我们来到了这里
Dave's vision led us here...
找到了他
to him.
他死了
He's dead.
是乔·塞纳
It's Joe Sena.
他的麻烦产生了围绕港湾镇的屏障
His trouble was what created this barrier around Haven.
这道屏障依然在升高
The barrier's still up.
死亡并不能解决麻烦
Dying doesn't always end the trouble.
谁知道这些新事物要如何发展
And who knows what all these new ones do?
如果你幻象中的这位杀手知道这些呢
What if the killer from your vision knew that?
在戴夫的幻象中
In Dave's vision,
有位杀手在追赶他 追杀他
the killer was chasing this man, hunting him.
如果他恐吓乔
What if he scared Joe
使他创造出这道围绕小镇的屏障
into creating this barrier around the town,
然后杀了他呢
then killed him?
所以没有人能够消除屏障
So that no one could bring it down.
我们都被困在港湾镇了
We're all trapped in Haven...
和一个杀手
with a killer.
理查德 你在撕裂这栋楼
Richard, you're tearing the building apart!
看着我 平静下来
Look at me! Calm down.
这不是你的错 好吗
This isn't your fault, okay?
我们可以一起阻止它
We can stop this together.
卧倒
Down on the ground!
不 等等
No! Wait!
退下 立刻放下你们的枪
Stand down. Put your guns away now.
麦克休
Mchugh...
-你怎么知道这有用的 -凭经验
- How'd you know that would work? - Experience.
我发现如果失去知觉了就没法激动起来
I figured it's tough to get worked up if you're out cold.
这意味着你回来了
This mean you're back?
警长 无意冒犯
No offense, Chief,
但看起来我能帮到你
but it looks like you could use my help.
是的
Yeah.
这栋楼已经不稳了
Okay, the building's unstable.
所有人立马出去 现在 快走
Everybody get out now! Now! Go!
走 把他带出去
Go, get him out of here.
谢谢你 麦克休
And thanks, Mchugh.
喂
Yeah?
德怀特 乔·塞纳死掉了
Dwight, Joe Sena's dead,
但是他的屏障依旧在升高
but his barrier is still up.
所以就这样 没法出去
So that's it. No way out.
是的 在找到其他方法消除屏障
Yeah, we're screwed until we find another way
或解决掉麻烦之前 我们都无路可走
to get that barrier down or a cure for the troubles.
麻烦不止一个
There isn't one.
我们要开始正视麻烦的真实面目了
It's time we started to accept the way things really are.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
只通知我们的警官还不够
Telling our officers wasn't enough,
但我知道从现在起
But I know how we're gonna deal with the troubles
我们要如何解决麻烦
from here on out...
我们如何生存下去
How we're gonna survive.
-他准备做什么 -我不知道
- What's he gonna do? - I don't know.
我们要去想办法消除屏障
We got to find a way to get that barrier down.
杜克
Duke.
他对来源于他自身的麻烦是免疫的
He's immune to the troubles that came from him.
所以如果我们幸运的话
Yeah, so maybe if we're lucky,
他能找出一条平息所有麻烦的解决方法
he can figure out a way to get the whole thing down somehow.
幸运 那是什么
"Lucky"? What's that like?
港湾先驱报
港湾镇的居民们 请注意
Attention, citizens of Haven.
请停下来听这则重要公告
Please stand by for an important announcement.
港湾镇的居民们 请注意
Attention, citizens of Haven.
请停下来听这则重要公告
Please stand by for an important announcement.
港湾镇的居民们 请注意
Attention, citizens of Haven.
请停下来听这则重要公告
Please stand by for an important announcement.
我是德怀特·亨德里克森
This is Dwight Hendrickson...
你们的警长
Your Chief of Police.
到目前为止 我们所熟知的那个港湾镇
By now, you all know Haven as we knew it...
已经不复存在了
is gone.
那些麻烦是真实的
The troubles are real.
港湾镇的任何一个人都可能遇到麻烦
Anyone in Haven could have a trouble.
可能是你不想要或者是你无法控制的事情
It'll be something you wouldn't want or can't control.
如果你被吓到了想离开镇上 不要走
If you're scared and want to leave town, don't.
有一道屏障围绕着港湾
There's a barrier around Haven.
如同护罩一样笼罩住整个镇子
It's like a shroud that blankets the whole town.
它看起来像迷雾一样 但你进不去也出不来
It looks like a fog, but you can't get in or out.
没有救援到达
Help isn't coming.
我们已孤立无援
We're on our own.
但我们还有彼此
But we have each other.
我们能帮助彼此度过难关
We can help each other live with what we are.
镇上有许多人知道如何克服"麻烦"生活
There's people in town who know how to live with the troubles.
他们已这样生活许多年
Have for years.
你们也许知道其中一些人 我们都有纹身
You may know some of us. We wear a tattoo.
我们自称"守卫"
We call ourselves "The guard."
我们致力于帮助有麻烦的人
We've dedicated ourselves to helping troubled people
无论何时何地 这就是我们的使命
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表