剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
说来也怪 我手里首先得有一点
Oddly, I have to get a little on my hands first.
然后我才可以用让它们发挥作用
Then I can do something with it.
那我猜你这次不太走运
Oh, then I guess you're out of luck.
不 因为你要帮我把它取过来
Nope, 'cause you're gonna get it for me.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I ever do that?
因为我知道你和我要如何挪开那块大石头
'Cause I know how you and I are gonna move that boulder.
我会用以太给你一个新"麻烦"
I'm gonna use the aether to give you a new trouble.
算了吧
Forget it.
是啊 我就知道你会这么说
Yeah, I figured you'd say that.
但问题是...
But here's the thing...
这是你我从这里逃出去的唯一办法
it's the only way that you and I are getting out of here.
要么让我给你一个新"麻烦"
Either I give you a new trouble,
不然我俩都得死
or we both die.
所以说 海莉快死了
So, Hailie is dying
但她还是不愿意帮我们吗
and she still won't help us?
我不怪她
I can't say I blame her.
但我会说服她的 我确定
But I will get her there. I know it.
杜克 我们快要没时间了
Duke, we are running out of time.
内森也快要没时间了
Nathan is running out of time.
你要让我说出那句话 是不是
You're gonna make me say it, aren't you?
说什么
Say what?
有另外一个办法结束这件事
That there is another way that this ends.
我也很讨厌这样
I hate it, too.
但既然海莉都快死了...
But if Hailie's dying anyway...
假如你把海莉杀了
If you kill Hailie
然后用科洛科尔家族诅咒获取她的"麻烦"
and use the Crocker curse to take her trouble,
那你就能打开一个薄弱点了
then you could open a thinny.
我们之前走过这条路的 你和我
We have been down this road before, you and me.
我一开始离开就是因为这种噩梦
This kind of nightmare is why I left in the first place.
杜克...
Duke...
假如你命中注定要拯救港湾镇
if it is your destiny to save Haven,
也许这就是你拯救它的方式呢
then what if this is how you do it?
不行
No.
我发现科洛科尔家族诅咒是克罗托恩搞出来的
I found out the Crocker family curse was created by Croatoan.
明白了吗
You see?
利用这个诅咒正是他希望我们做的事
Using it is exactly what he would want us to do.
假如我们别无选择怎么办
What if we don't have any other choice?
那个女孩只会自己死去
That girl is gonna die on her own.
在她死之前 我会说服她帮我们的
Before she does, I will get her to help us.
那是我的选择
That is my choice.
我就是多放一点以太在你体内而已
So I slap a little more aether into your body.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
有什么问题
What's the problem?
谁知道你要用那玩意对我做些什么
Who knows what you'd do to me with that stuff?
好吧
Fine.
回答我这个问题...
Answer me this...
为了奥德丽 你愿意做到哪一步
How far are you willing to go for Audrey?
因为我愿意为玛拉做一切事
'Cause I would do anything for Mara.
而且她也会为我做一切事
And--and she would do anything for me.
你错了
You're wrong.
玛拉想把你弄回去
Mara wanted to get you back,
但只是因为这样她就可以找到你藏的以太了
but only so she could find your stash of aether.
你知道以太在哪里 但她不知道
You knew where it was. She didn't.
你对她而言只有这点意义而已
That's all you were to her.
呼吸困难了吧
Ah, trouble breathing, huh?
怎样 感觉不太妙吧
Yeah? Not feeling so good?
你要死了
You're dying.
给你一个新"麻烦"是唯一一个
Giving you a new trouble is the only way
能让我俩中的一个活着逃出这个鬼地方的办法
that either one of us is getting out of this hellhole alive.
克罗托恩
Croatoan?
怎么回事
What?
假如我是你 我可不会那样做 戴夫
I wouldn't do that if I were you, Dave.
你在这里的行为会影响你现实世界的躯体
What you do here will affect your body in the real world.
克罗托恩...
Croatoan...
你来这里是为了杀我 戴夫
You came here to kill me, Dave.
但你才是身处险境的那个
But you're the one who's in danger.
我知道一切你所知道的
I know everything you know.
所以告诉我...
So tell me...
我何不在此时此地把你杀了
why shouldn't I kill you right here, right now?
你欠我的
You owe me.
至少是欠我一个解释
An explanation, at least.
为什么
Why?
为什么是我
Why me?
你是个混血人
You're a halfling.
唯一可供我存活的宿主
The only viable host.
我无法独自离开虚空
I couldn't leave the void on my own.
我需要你
I needed you.
一直以来...
All this time...
我都以为我是被吸进了薄弱点
I thought I was drawn to thinnies,
但实际上是你把我拖进去的
but it was you pulling me there.
第一次我坚持不住
I couldn't hold on the first time,
但当你打开那个洞里的那扇门时
but when you opened the door in that cave,
我准备好了
I was ready.
我砍掉你的腿时
I got a foothold in you
我在你体内找到了一席之地
when I cut your leg.
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life!
你利用我去杀人
You used me to kill people!
杀了这么多人
So many people.
那是副作用
A side effect.
我一直在吸收"麻烦"
I've been absorbing troubles.
已经足够强大了
Growing strong enough.
足够
Enough?
足够什么
For what?
足够离开你的身体
To leave your body.
我会脱离你 以独♥立♥的存在进入你的世界
I'll pour out of you and enter your world on my own.
这一刻很快就会到来
It will be very soon now.
但你现在还在我身体里
But...you are in my body.
这是我的思想
This is my mind.
所以我还能阻止你
So I can still stop you.
不 你不行
No. You can't.
但是我感谢你做我的容器
But I appreciate you being my vessel.
我会饶你一命 戴夫
I'll spare you, Dave,
前提是你离开这里
but only if you leave here.
立刻
Now!
好吧
Right.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
赶紧走
Go now.
免得我连你也打死
Before I shoot you, too.
怎么又来了
Not again.
天啊 我是要开枪杀我的兄弟吗
Oh, my God. Was I about to... kill my brother?
我怎么可能
How could I have possibly...
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
是我
It's me.
我给自己留了条信息 刚刚才收到
I left a message for myself and it just came through.
德怀特·亨德里克森
语♥音♥留言等待中
你必须开枪打我 文斯
You have to shoot me, Vince.
这是最安全的做法
It's the safest thing to do.
文斯 等等
Vince, wait.
这样好像不对
This doesn't seem right.
如果克罗托恩想要我们杀了戴夫呢
What if Croatoan wants us to kill Dave?
不 等等
No, wait!
你知道他会再次让我们遗忘时间
You knew he'd take time from us again.
所以你录了下来
So you recorded it.
至少我们现在知道是怎么回事
At least now we know what's going on.
克罗托恩想要我们杀了戴夫
Croatoan's trying to get us to kill Dave.
每次我们有了发现 他都会抹去我们的记忆
He erases our memory every time we catch on.
但是那里到底发生了什么
But what is going on in there?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是最终 我们会杀了他
But eventually, we're gonna kill him...
或者杀了对方
or each other.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表