剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Because Mara was thinking about it right at that moment.
我似乎只能感知到她正在想着的事
I have only access to what she's thinking now.
但我没有她的记忆
I-I don't know any of her memories.
那你不能治愈"麻烦"了
So you can't cure the troubles?
不 德怀特 我不行
No, Dwight, I don't think I can.
但是玛拉行 是不是
But Mara can, right?
不 她一直在撒谎
No, she's been lying to you.
她不能消除别人的"麻烦"
She can't take the troubles out of people.
只能给予"麻烦"
She can only put them in.
那就是无解了
No cure.
-内森 求你了 -我就在这里
- Nathan, please. - I'm right here.
-内森 内森 -坚持住
- Nathan. Nathan. - Stay here.
-和我在一起 -帮帮我
- Stay with me. - Please.
-看着我 -救救我
- Look at me. - Please.
你们都死定了
Damn all of you!
玛拉
Mara.
看来奥德丽还真是在我脑子里晃悠
So Audrey was rattling around inside of me.
多谢告知
Thank you for letting me know.
我这就宰了这个婊♥子♥
I'm going to kill that bitch right now.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表