剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Because I love you
我希望你开心
and I want you to be happy.
你应该和她在一起
You should be with her.
来
Come.
穿过那片雾会怎么样
What happens when we go through there?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
你会怎样
What happens to you?
这么做是对的
This is right.
来吧
Come.
-天呐 -需要帮忙吗
- God! - Need some help?
别跟玛拉说话 跟我说话
Don't talk to Mara, talk to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都爱你
We love you.
内森
Nathan!
发生了什么事
What happened?
怎么了 是奥德丽吗
What... Was that Audrey?
不 我刚才
No, I just, uh...
我刚才意识到
I just realized that...
她不是真实的
she wasn't real.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
杜克带我来的
Duke brought me.
杜克
Duke?
你看不到他 为什么他看不到你
You can't see him. OK, why can't he see you?
因为我死了 德怀特
I'm dead, Dwight.
我要被你气死了 杜克
You're pissing me off, Duke.
我不知道他为什么看不到我
I don't know why he can't see me.
也许他因为杀了我而感到愧疚
Maybe he feels bad about killing me.
把奥德丽的下落告诉内森 她需要他
Tell Nathan where Audrey is. She needs him.
他现在必须去找她
He has to go to her now.
这是你来的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
告诉他吧
Just tell him.
他想我告诉你
He wants me to tell you
奥德丽在旧军械库塔 她需要你
Audrey's in the old armoury tower. She needs you.
赶快去吧
Go, hurry.
你不跟我一起去吗
You're not coming?
我们还有未了的事 德怀特 走吧
We're not done, Dwight. Come on.
跟杜克说我谢谢他
Tell Duke I said thanks.
他说去找她 内森 去救她
He says go get her, Nathan. Save her.
这就对了
There you go...
这才是我的宝贝
that's my dove!
感觉到了吗
Can you feel it?
感觉到了
Yes...
太好了
That's wonderful!
别闭上双眼 见证这股力量
Keep your eyes open! Witness the power!
天呐
Oh, my God!
你来了 你没丢下我
You're here! You didn't leave me.
我绝对不会丢下你
No. Never.
奥德丽对我的重要性是你永远无法复♥制♥的
What Audrey is to me -- you could never copy that.
永远都不能
Ever.
你必须接受以太
You will take the Aether!
你干了什么
What did you do?
-是他自己做的 -赶快救他
- He did it to himself! - You fix him!
为什么
Why?
因为我爱他
Because I love him!
因为他爱我 你为什么就是不明白这点
Because he loves me! Why can't you get that?
他是我的家人
He is my family.
他回来救我
He came back -- back to save me.
-我也回来救你 -你救我吗
- That's what I'm doing. - You?
不是
No.
你说你会为我做这个那个
You say you would do all of this for me,
你想我得到最好的
that you want what's best for me,
你会为我牺牲
that you sacrificed for me!
-没错 -不 你所做的每一件事
- Yes! - NO! Everything you have done,
都是为了你自己 为了你的自大和胜利
you have done for yourself, your ego, your victory.
坐在那里 夸夸其谈
You sit there and you want to talk about
我的潜能
my "Potential".
我的潜能就在这里
It is here
和内森在一起
with Nathan.
我已经找到了
I have found someone
爱我的人
who loves me,
愿为我不惜一切的人
who would do anything for me.
我也会为你不惜一切 宝贝
I would do anything for you, Dove.
真的吗
Really?
你会为我牺牲生命吗
You would give your life for me?
像内森那样
Like Nathan?
你会吗
Would you do that,
爸爸
Dad?
你说的没错
You're right.
我没法像内森那样为你去死
I would not die for you like Nathan.
但我会为了你离开
But I will leave for you.
什么
What?
没有你 这里对我再无意义
There's nothing here for me without you,
没有你在我身边 回家对我
and there's nothing for me back home
也毫无意义
without you by my side.
所以是的 我要启动谷仓
So, yes, I will power the Barn,
带走以太 永远结束你们的"麻烦"
take the Aether, end your Troubles forever.
莉齐
Lizzie.
你能救她的
You can save her.
她没有像我看到的奥德丽的幻影一样消失
She didn't disappear like that version of Audrey I saw?
只要你相信她真实存在
Unless you believe she's real.
哪怕这是最艰难的一件事
Even when it is the hardest thing to do,
你也得相信她真的存在
you gotta believe she is real.
我要怎么做
How do I do that?
就这样吗 那你呢
That's it? What about you?
你又是真的吗 因为我觉得
Are you even real? 'Cause I don't think
真正的杜克·科洛科尔可不会这么做
this is something the real Duke Crocker would do.
他挺混♥蛋♥的
He was kind of a dick.
以太
The Aether --
降落得更快了
it's coming down even harder.
为什么还没有停止
Why hasn't it stopped?
虚空感受到了你们的世界 它想进来
The Void has smelled your world now, and it wants in.
我们的世界
Our world?
不光是港湾 是所有人的一切了吗
Not just Haven? Everything, everyone?
是的 但我能阻止它
Yes, but I can stop it.
我会自愿进入谷仓
I will willingly go into the Barn.
如果说虚空真的改变了我
If the Void did change me,
也许这能让你看到本来的我
perhaps this is the way to show you who I once was.
你爱的那个父亲
The father you loved.
谢谢
Thank you.
文斯
Vince?
走吧 你们俩最好出去
Let's go. You two may want to move out.
-我想这行不通 -文斯 做就是了
- I don't think this is possible. - Vince, just do it.
内森 行不通的 你的办法行不通
Nathan, this won't work. You won't work.
为什么
Why?
要启动谷仓需要以太
To power the Barn, you need Aether
在活体内激活 活体就是我
activated in living form -- me.
我需要更多 启动谷仓的能量需求很大
I need more, for the huge power necessary for a Barn.
以太需要种催化剂
The Aether needs a catalyst,
要充足的能量给它增压
a complementary energy to supercharge it,
它从来只需要一种能量 爱
the same energy it has always needed: love.
她作为露西和莎拉进谷仓时的那种能量
The energy it needed when she went in as Lucy and as Sarah.
-我... -你没有爱
- I... - You do not have that.
我有
I do.
文斯说如果我和我父亲进入谷仓
Vince said that if I went into the Barn with my father
我就能启动他体内的以太
I could activate the Aether in him,
阻止虚空
to stop the Void,
结束这27年来的死循环
end the 27-year cycle.
所有拥有"麻烦"的人都能活着
All the Troubled would live
"麻烦"也将永远消失
and the Troubles would be gone forever.
这件事终将结束 内森
It would be finally over, Nathan.
我还有点接受不了这个事实呢
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表