剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Leave me alone, Crocker.
白尼 开门
Bennie, open the door.
白尼
Bennie!
他们要死了
They're dying!
我还记得在联邦调查局的日子
I remember my time in the FBI,
我做过卧底...
I did some undercover work--
最难造假的东西之一就是
One of the toughest things to fake
车辆相关资料
was vehicular paperwork.
我们找到那个
We'll find that,
就能搞清楚这个夏洛特·克洛斯到底何方神圣
and we'll know who Charlotte Cross really is.
没错
Right.
找到了
Here it is.
准备好看了吗
Okay, you ready?
好了
Okay.
车辆归纽约的疾控中心所有
Car's owned by the CDC out of New York.
车辆注册在
Motor pool has it assigned
州外的代理人夏洛特·克洛斯名下
to out-of-state agent Dr. Charlotte Cross.
不是吧
No.
肯定有什么不对劲的地方
There must something.
看来她爱听轻音乐
Well, it seems she likes easy listening.
证据不够啊
Damning but not enough.
知道吗
Oh, you know what?
她说过自己来自纽约
She said she came from New York.
音乐关
目的地
那么...
Okay, so--
之前的目的地
她从纽约出发
So she started in New York,
途经阿尔巴尼
and then she drove through Albany,
确认目的地
在佛特蒙州的打折店外停过
stopped off at an outlet store in Vermont.
一切都没问题啊
I mean, makes sense.
我搞不懂
I don't understand.
不 她的智商不可能全方位秒杀我们
No, she's just outsmarting us at every turn.
她只是很擅长伪装身份罢了
She's just exceptionally good at creating an identity.
我也想同意 但我们得证明
I would like to agree, but we have to prove it.
文斯 我的天呐
Vince, oh, my God.
你记得这个吗
Do you remember this?
你记得 对吧
You remember this, right?
这是萨拉的
It was Sarah's.
她是我的朋友
She was a...friend.
它现在归你了
It belongs to you now.
那是你的
That's yours.
她从你这里偷的吗
She stole it from you?
不 我的还在这里
No, mine is-- mine is right here.
两只戒指一模一样
That's the exact same ring.
内森的那只还戴在他手上
Nathan's wearing his.
露西那只给了他父亲
We just figured that Lucy gave it to his father.
这说明了什么
What does that mean?
亲爱的 你体温太低了
Oh, my dear, you're freezing.
你得去看医生了
You need to see a doctor.
现在知道答案的医生就只有
The only doctor that has any answers right now
夏洛特·克洛斯博士了
is Dr. Charlotte Cross.
所以你把这车藏起来
So I need you to hide the vehicle.
我这就叫内森 让他来见我
I'm gonna call Nathan, have him meet me here.
这个谜题该解开了
This whole charade's got to end.
别紧张
Easy.
你的头怎么样了
How's your head?
没听说过"麻烦"吗 我没有感觉
Ever heard of the troubles? I can't feel it.
我发现科克的尸体之后搜了他的船
I searched Kirk's boat after I found his body.
我沾到了科克的血
Kirk's blood touched me.
我控制不住
I couldn't control it.
对了 今天还有件怪事
Oh, and another weird thing happened today.
我把一个"麻烦"传给了别人
I gave someone a trouble.
是啊 我碰了他之后...
Yeah, when I touched him...
他就开始把周围的氧气吸走
he started sucking up all the oxygen.
你把科克的"麻烦"给了别人
You gave someone Kirk's trouble,
而你刚刚杀了科克 吸收了他的"麻烦"
which you just absorbed by killing Kirk.
无论这是怎么回事 我的状况都更严重了
Whatever is happening to me, it's getting worse.
如果玛拉死了
If Mara's dead--
玛拉不会死
Mara's not dead.
不管谁劫了她 都不会杀她
Whoever took her wouldn't kill her.
她肯定有这人想要的东西
She's got something they need.
杜克·科洛科尔
Duke Crocker?
是我
Yeah.
在这里签字
Sign here.
这是装以太的那个瓶子
It's the canister the aether was in.
那是 脚趾头吗
What is that, a toe?
是
Yeah.
玛拉的脚趾头
Mara's toe.
这上面的指甲油和她的一样
She was wearing this nail polish.
好吧
Okay.
科克已经死了 那是谁寄的
Kirk's dead, so who sent it?
里面有勒索信吗
They leave a ransom note?
就寄来了这些 只有一个趾头
That's all they sent-- just a...toe.
是啊
Yeah.
我要剪掉你的一根脚趾
I'm just gonna take one of your toes.
你没听错
Yeah.
如果你和奥德丽真的有联♥系♥
If you and Audrey really are connected, well, then,
那她也会失去她的脚趾 然后我们就知道了
she'll lose one of hers too, and then we'll know, right?
如果我们要找到玛拉 我得接这通电♥话♥
Look, if we're gonna find Mara, I need to take this.
杜克 让我帮你
Duke, let me help you.
行 那就帮我 去找守卫谈谈
Fine, help me. Talk to the guard.
想想科克能把玛拉藏在哪里
Try to figure out where Kirk might have stashed Mara.
你我都需要她 内森
We both need her, Nathan.
我们必须通力合作
We're gonna have to work together.
我要去医院见奥德丽
I'm gonna meet Audrey at the hospital.
路上我会打电♥话♥问问的
I'll make some calls on the way.
你和奥德丽 都需要玛拉
You and Audrey-- we need Mara to fix you both.
是啊
Yeah.
喂
Hello.
还没想明白吗 杜克
Have you figured it out yet, Duke?
我正在想
I'm working on it.
看不见你脸上的表情真是遗憾啊
I'm so sorry that I can't see your face right now.
我估计你这时候打过来 不是个巧合吧
I'm assuming the timing of your call isn't a coincidence.
我让送货员把我的小礼物
Well, I had the courier check in
送到之后通知我一下
after he delivered my little...present.
你又在玩什么把戏 玛拉
What the hell kind of game are you playing, Mara?
精心布局的把戏啊
A very carefully crafted one.
顺便说一句 我光着呢
I'm naked, by the way.
你真该在我们分开之前
You really should've taken one last plunge
再爽一发
before we parted.
你让科克替你偷的以太
You got Kirk to steal the aether for you.
没错 然后你紧接着就把他杀了
Yep, and then you killed him.
多谢你替我扫除后患
Thank you for tying up my loose ends.
咱俩真是太有默契了
We really did make a good team while it lasted.
对了 那脚趾头
Oh, and the toe--
这一招特别狠 你说对不对
That really was a good touch, don't you think?
要想让自力更生的法外之人
What better way to gut-punch Duke Crocker,
杜克·科洛科尔大受内伤
the self-reliant outlaw,
还有比让他意识到
than with the realization that
最怕的事成真更好的办法吗
his worst fears are coming true?
我才不怕什么脚趾头
I'm not afraid of toes.
你怕被抛弃
You're afraid of abandonment.
被女人抛弃
By women.
被你的朋友抛弃
By your friends.
那这是到底谁的
So whose is it?
这到底是谁的脚趾头
Whose toe am I holding?
拜托
Oh, please.
这么私人的东西我怎么可能用别人的呢
Do you think I would outsource something so personal?
当然是我的趾头 杜克
It's my toe, Duke.
我这也算是赎罪吧
Penance, I guess.
你就是变♥态♥ 你知道吗
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表