剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
这就是真实的我
This... is what I am.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
你相不相信不重要
It doesn't matter what you believe.
你们已经输了
You've already lost.
她走了
She's gone.
我们会找到她
We'll find her.
祝你好运
Good luck.
克罗托恩曾藏在戴夫身体里
Croatoan was hiding inside of Dave.
你还记得戴夫吧
You remember Dave.
又老又秃还知道港湾所有的秘密角落
Old and bald and knew every hidden corner of Haven.
这简直是场灾难
This is a disaster.
我们所做的一切 所有的努力
Everything we've done, all our efforts...
就因为一个愚蠢的人工智能
Undone by a stupid artificial intelligence
不记得自己被设置的功能而白费了
that can't remember what it was programmed to do?
按这种逻辑 你是在侮辱一个失灵的...
By that logic, you are now insulting a malfunctioning--
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
你怎么就不能再有用点
Why can't you be more helpful?
我们把玛拉的化身
You were always full of advice
送去那个监狱的时候
when it came to getting Mara's incarnations
你总是满腹建议
back into that prison.
那都是程序设计好的
That was by design.
我的任务是确保那个谷仓
My mission was to ensure that the barn performed precisely
完美运转
as it was supposed to.
我做的事都是为了完成这个主要职责
Everything I did was in service of that primary function.
那为什么我们不能
So then, why can't we just
给你一个新的主要职责呢
give you a new primary function?
我不是一个你能随便改写或重启的程序
I'm not just a program you can simply rewrite and reboot.
我曾经也是一个人
I was once a man.
什么
What?
按你们的时间算 那是几百年前的事了
By your calendar, it was several centuries ago.
我和夏洛特 玛拉还有她父亲生活在
I lived in the same world as Charlotte, Mara,
同一世界
and her father.
玛拉创造了麻烦之后
After Mara created the troubles...
是我抓住了她
I was the one that captured her.
将她正♥法♥
Brought her to justice.
而且你帮忙建造了她的惩罚措施
And you helped construct her punishment.
她的监狱
Her prison.
根据设计 监狱需要一个无私的看守人
By design, it required a dedicated warden,
一个认为她非常应该被惩罚的人
one that deeply felt the need for her punishment.
当我追踪玛拉来到这里
When I tracked Mara here...
我看到了她对那些人所做的事
I saw what she had done to those people.
有个...
It was a...
年轻的男孩
a young boy.
玛拉带给他的"麻烦"
The trouble Mara gave him was...
是无法忍♥受的
intolerable.
他的人生都完了
His life unlivable.
我必须结束他的痛苦 必须...
I had to end his suffering. I had to...
我不能让我的家人也遭受这一切
I couldn't let that happen to my family.
所以 你牺牲了自己来保护心爱的人
So, you sacrificed yourself to protect your loved ones.
你的家
Your home.
如我所说
As I said,
那是几百年前的事了
that was centuries ago.
当时我很了解我做此事的重要性
The importance of what I was doing was clear
因为这牵涉到我的家庭
because it was personal.
但警♥察♥局的事发生之后
But after what happened in the police station,
我妥协之后 我...
after I was compromised, I...
我记不得他们了
I can't remember them anymore.
没有了那种私人的情感...
Without that personal connection...
你就不能运作新谷仓了
you can't operate the new barn.
对
No.
肯定...
That, uh...
肯定不容易吧
That couldn't have been easy.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
但这是值得的
But it was worth it.
杜克说克罗托恩知道港湾的所有秘密
What Duke said about Croatoan knowing all of Haven's secrets
因为他曾在戴夫身体里
because he was part of Dave.
我们该找人去和文斯谈谈
We should send someone to talk to Vince.
看他知不知道他哥哥会把犯人藏在哪
See if he knows where his brother would stash a prisoner.
"找个人" 也就是说不是你去了
"Someone" meaning not you?
杜克还在里面
Duke is still in there.
我知道 我只要继续努力就行了
I know it. I just need to keep pushing.
我去吧
I'll go.
麦克休在过来的路上了 他能帮你
Mchugh's on his way in. He can back you up.
德怀特 我知道你觉得
Dwight, I know you think that
杜克没救了 但...
Duke's a lost cause, but...
如果有人能让他敞开心扉 那非你莫属
Hey, if anyone can get through to him, it's you.
你们相识了一辈子
You've known each other your whole lives
或许正因如此他才没有杀你
and maybe that's why he didn't kill you.
还提醒我们戴夫的事 或许这就是杜克
And reminding us about Dave, maybe that's Duke's way
帮助我们却不向克罗托恩泄密的办法
of helping us out without tipping Croatoan off.
你的方法 我想是有用的
What you're doing... I think it's working.
需要我帮什么忙
Hey. What needs doing?
盯着里面
Keep an eye on things in there.
内森有进展了 但...
Nathan's making progress but...
要是出事了 我要把科洛科尔解决掉吗
If things go south, you want me to take care of Crocker?
不 不 内森说得对 杜克还在里面
No. No, Nathan's right. Duke's still in there.
虽然不是一直和守卫合得来
Hasn't always gotten along with the guard,
但他是我们的一员
but he's one of us.
-一个也不落吗 -对
- No man left behind? - Yeah.
尽量帮内森 好吗
Help Nathan out any way you can, okay?
咖啡来了
Here we go.
你说麻烦是玛拉的杰作
You said the troubles were Mara's...work?
对
Yes.
你的杰作
Your work.
完全跟随了你父亲的脚步啊
Really following in your father's footsteps.
我希望这不太烫
I hope it's not too hot.
奥德丽 我不想伤害你
Oh, Audrey... I don't want to hurt you.
你是我的女儿
You're my daughter.
而且就算我想 会下毒吗
And even if I did, poison?
不是我的风格
Not my style.
你怎么能说麻烦是"杰作"
How could you call the troubles "work"?
我理解为什么它们会令你恐惧
I understand why they frighten you.
那是因为你从未看清它们
It's 'cause you're not seeing them clearly.
你没看到它们的潜力
You're not seeing their full potential,
没看到它们能做到什么 你看到的
what they can accomplish. What you're seeing
只有风险和伤害
is the risks, the damage.
但它们不一定是坏事
Doesn't have to be that way.
对 确实
No... It doesn't.
不 拜托不要
No, please don't.
我得给你个教训
I need to teach you a lesson,
但不是你想的那样
but not what you think.
我们看看伤口怎么样了
Let's see what we have here.
干净利落地断了
Snapped clean through.
肯定很疼吧
Must hurt.
但你一直都很坚强
But you've always been tough.
不过你很幸运 你♥爸♥知道该怎么办
Luckily for you, your father knows what he's doing.
好了
There you are.
就跟新的一样
As good as new.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我利用麻烦
I used the troubles.
你能控制从人身上得来的麻烦吗
You can control the troubles that you take from people?
你能利用它们吗
You can use them?
对
Yes.
现在杜克在为你找更多的麻烦 是吗
And now Duke is out there harvesting more for you, isn't he?
我只要那些我需要的
Just the ones I need...
能保护我的
for my protection.
我从虚空中存活
I survived in the Void,
布满以太
filled with aether,
过了几百年
for centuries.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表