剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
And Sasquatch--
他没看见我使用它
He didn't see me use it.
从可见的光束到微波
From visible light to microwave.
微波无处不在
Microwaves are everywhere.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥通过微波传播
Every cell phone communicates via microwave.
头顶所有人造卫星也是
And every satellite overhead.
我们沐浴在微波之中
We're bathed in microwaves.
能量弱的微波
Weak ones.
但现在乔迪
But now Jody--
她让微波渗透进来
She is soaking them all in
把微波浓缩成杀人波束
and concentrating them into killer beams.
你说是不是天才之举
Now, tell me that wasn't genius.
好吧 这个"麻烦"是微波
Okay, so this is a microwave trouble.
但你的意思是
But what, you're suggesting
微波是乔迪的光束变来的
we went from light to microwaves?
你看见的光束和用于烹饪的微波
The lights you see and the microwaves that cook--
都由光子组成 只是波长不同
They're both photons, just different wavelengths.
所以乔迪没有走远
So that means Jody didn't get far.
她肯定就在这附近
She must be around here somewhere.
是乔迪 我去追她
It's Jody. I'm going after her.
用你的车作为防护物
Use your truck as a shield,
不然你会被微波杀死
or microwaves will kill you.
-乔迪 -杜克
- Jody! - Duke!
黛比撞车了
Deb crashed.
她死了
She's dead.
我的腿好像断了
I think I broke my leg.
怎么回事 你为什么不帮助我
What's going on? Why aren't you helping me?
乔迪 听我说
Jody, listen to me.
玛拉没有治好你
Mara didn't cure you.
她只是让你的麻烦变成不可见的
She just made your trouble invisible.
你是说我杀了黛比吗
You mean I killed Deb?
不是 是玛拉干的
No, Mara did.
我以为加文死后你开始有的麻烦
I thought your trouble started when Gavin left,
但是我搞错了
but I was wrong.
你是因为以为加文的死是你的错才开始的
It started because you think Gavin's death is your fault.
是我的错
It is.
他因我而死
He died because of me.
不
No.
是你逼加文去跟比尔那样的白♥痴♥工作的吗
Did you force Gavin to take a job with an idiot like Bill?
我本该劝他不要去的
I should have forced him not to go.
乔迪...
Jody...
你真的认为你能阻止他吗
Do you really think you could've stopped him?
加文自己做的决定
It was Gavin's decision to make.
大卫 大卫
David. David!
你现在可以醒来了
You can wake up now.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你睡着了 你的鼻鼾声像拖拉机的声音
You fell asleep, and you snored like a tractor.
虽然我尽了全力 但这个疗法对你无效
Despite my best efforts, the therapy was not successful.
也许对你哥哥会有效
Perhaps we'll have more luck with your brother.
要我打给他吗
Should I give him a call?
不用了 我来打就行
No, no. I'll--I'll do it.
还有 大卫
Oh, and, David?
你腿上那东西...
That thing on your leg--
你可能需要好好看看
you might want to have that looked at.
喂
Hello?
文森特 马上过来我这里
Vincent, get over here right now.
我...得跟你谈谈
I-I-I need to talk to you.
你不会相信...
You will not bel--
安全
All clear.
你说过你不会把她当玛拉说话
You said you wouldn't talk to her as Mara.
直到解决麻烦 麻烦已经解决了
Until the trouble was over. It's over.
她只是改变麻烦
A trouble she manipulated
你却以为她治好了
while you thought she was curing it.
玛拉不会帮我们的
Mara will not help us.
好 今天发生的所有事
Okay, listen, everything that's happened here today,
都怪我
it's on me,
但她还是我们解决麻烦的最佳机会
but she's still our best bet at ending the troubles.
我只是需要用对手段
I just have to find the right leverage.
德怀...
Hey, Dwig--
希望他把她整得惨兮兮
I hope he flays her like a frog.
已经死了两个人了
Two people lost their lives.
我本想让乔迪杀了你...
I wanted Jody to kill you...
你 你的手下
You, your men,
还有那个让人忍♥无可忍♥的内森·沃诺斯
and that intolerable Nathan Wuornos.
她的光束本可以杀你
Her beams could have killed you.
不过范围有限
Her beams are narrow.
如果你感觉到热 移♥动♥一下就没事了
If you feel the heat, just move a bit.
可是微波...是激发出来的
But the microwaves-- those were inspired.
就算失败了 还是很好玩
Even in their failure, they were fun.
涉及你的事一点都不好玩
Nothing about you is fun.
我知道你想做什么 德怀特
Believe what you want about my mission, Dwight,
但是那些麻烦...
but the troubles--
实在是太好玩了
they're incredibly entertaining.
拜托...
I mean, come on.
但我其实很想看到
Oh, but the one I wish I could have seen
你女儿死时
was the look on your daughter's face
脸上的表情
when she died.
子弹是犹豫
Were the bullets confused
杀你还是杀她
when they chose which one of you to kill,
还是它们直接穿入她的小身体
or did they just spatter right into her little body?
把你的嘴巴闭上
Shut your mouth!
你让我闭呗 德怀特
Make me, Dwight.
我想你用手掐住我的喉咙
I want to feel your hand on my throat.
然后用刀把它割开
Cut me open with a knife.
想想我的所作所为
Think of everything that I've done.
想想你女儿的遭遇 然后伤害我
Think of your daughter and hurt me!
-你有病 -没有
- You're sick. - No.
我只是聪明
Just smart.
你太懦弱
You are weak,
有太多顾虑
with too many scruples
可是除了我你别无他选
and no other option but me.
我明白内森为什么想找回奥德丽了
I see why Nathan wants Audrey back.
我记得你走入谷仓的那天
I remember that day you went in the barn.
我从来没有见过那么勇敢的女人
I'd never seen a woman so brave.
你是真正的英雄
You're a real hero.
再见 德怀特
Good-bye, Dwight.
-很抱歉添了这么多麻烦 -没关系
- Sorry about the mess. - I got it.
是有麻烦的人的英雄
A hero to troubled people.
我很抱歉添了这么多麻烦
I'm sorry about the mess.
什么
What?
德怀特
Oh, Dwight.
帮帮我
Help me.
她把我识破了
She called my bluff.
玛拉知道只要她能治好麻烦
As long as she's got a cure to the troubles,
我就绝不会伤害她
Mara knows I'll never hurt her.
而且现在更不可能会了 因为我...
Even less likely now, 'cause I, uh...
看到了奥德丽
saw Audrey...
非常短暂
just for a second.
你看到了
You see?
我们得帮助她
We have to help her.
内森 我一直支持你和奥德丽
Nathan, I've always been a fan of you and Audrey,
但是只有玛拉有可能可以治好麻烦
but Mara is the only one that can possibly cure the troubles.
那是奥德丽做不到的
Audrey never could.
万一她现在也做得到了呢
But what if she can now?
我知道这可能听起来很疯狂
I know it might sound crazy,
可是既然玛拉有奥德丽所有的记忆
but if Mara has all of Audrey's memories,
也许当奥德丽变回玛拉时
maybe when Audrey turned back into Mara,
也储存了玛拉所有的记忆
maybe she got all of Mara's memories too.
奥德丽出现时
When Audrey came out,
她说那不是我的错
she said that it wasn't my fault.
她知道斯高威尔的诅咒是内疚所致
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表